Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    People keep saying this over and over and it hasn't been true for months now.
    The Infernals got their own animations ages ago.

(Plus it's a new model, not a new skin).
    The Infernal mounts are using the Gronling mount skeleton for sure. They do look different enough that it's not a total deal breaker but i thought they had specifically said they were going to stop doing re-skin mounts in Legion.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    The Infernal mounts are using the Gronling mount skeleton for sure. They do look different enough that it's not a total deal breaker but i thought they had specifically said they were going to stop doing re-skin mounts in Legion.
    To even attempt to call it a reskin shows lack of honesty in your argument
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Same skeleton with different animation, just look on wowhead

so plz everybody stop being cuntlord ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tindr View Post
    Reskined gronn/yeti mount, nothing special....
    it walks on two legs and has different animations in general. so it's not really reskinned.

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13757...delviewer:10+0

go check the animations

is more like "big trolls / ariok" movements if you have the Toy that transform you

So we can assume that is not a reskinned Gronn nor recolored, and O M G this maybe is the proof that people on mmo c are full of shit when talking? well color me surprised.

They absolutely are not using the gronnling skeleton.
    Since when do Gronnlings have this walk cycle?

Stop spreading misinformation. You are outdated. As I just told you.

Plus, again, the infernal would be a new model not a new skin. A new skin would just be a gronnling with different tattoos.

I hope the other colour Infernals become available somehow. Especially the blue one. Heck, give it to a rare like the TLPD, just put it in the damn game Blizzard...

Plus, again, the infernal would be a new model not a new skin. A new skin would just be a gronnling with different tattoos.
    OH WOW!

I must have been looking at old videos where they still were using the gronling skeleton and animations. Thank god they walk on 2 legs now even if it looks a little janky.

question:

Which color is for heroic and which color is for mythic. Any pics? I will get the mythic endboss raid one of course but dont know which color that will be.

By the icons it looks like green for nonmythic and red for mythic
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    So, when at first, the infernals were announced to be a PvP reward, every carebear screamed against it. Now that we have them as PvE rewards, people are crying for the storm drakes. I want to rip your bloody spines, of which I doubt you have (i'm mostly a carebear too, fyi).
    That's the WoW community in a nutshell. People complain, so they change the thing the people are complaining about, then people complain about the change.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Infernal's are crap mounts, they should have sticked to the pvp part of the game.
    Then do not use it? No one is forcing to ride the Infernal mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah id much rather have the cool dragons
    Then go get Gladiator if you want the Storm Dragons.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, when at first, the infernals were announced to be a PvP reward, every carebear screamed against it. Now that we have them as PvE rewards, people are crying for the storm drakes. I want to rip your bloody spines, of which I doubt you have (i'm mostly a carebear too, fyi).
    i knew they would do something like the stormdrakes, and im happy about that, glad mounts have always been a altered version of a mount in PVE the armored nether drake, unarmored frost wrym, armored twilight drake, armored serphent, spined gronling, and now armored stormdrake
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    They share the skeleton, yes, but not the same skin. /faceplam
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by -Rufio- View Post
    OH WOW!

I must have been looking at old videos where they still were using the gronling skeleton and animations. Thank god they walk on 2 legs now even if it looks a little janky.

question:

Which color is for heroic and which color is for mythic. Any pics? I will get the mythic endboss raid one of course but dont know which color that will be.
    Yeah, I can understand why people are still confused about this because I think MMO Champion and WoWhead posted videos of the mounts with their old animations, but I don't think that they got the same front page coverage when the animations were updated, so it's a change that was easy to miss. Don't get why someone would insist that I'm wrong without checking when I tell him it was changed later though :P

And as Raiju said, it seems that (currently) the green one is the regular drop, red one is from Mythic.
    This is good IMO because green is the default colour for an Infernal, the one people expect, so it should probably be the most easily obtained.

7+ Year Old Account
    Phew, glad they moved the Infernals away from PVP-only so they'll be more readily accessible by everyone. This makes the mount collector in me very happy.

Gotta admit though, those new/armoured Stormdrakes look pretty terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can already feel the gold from HC boosting <3
    Gon be gud
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

The playerbase isn't a monolith, different people have different opinions.

i take back what i said
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    recolour=same everything but colours
    reskin=same skeleton, same model, differant texture/skin
    Remodel=same skeleton, differant shape
    IT was a remodel, as it used the same skeleton and animations, but since then has a whole new skeleton/animation set

for example red protodrake
    Emerald protodrake exact same look, but differant colour = recolour
    Rusted protodrake, differant look and colour = reskin
    Galakros mount, brand new shape and skin and colour but still a protodrake skeleton= Remodel
    The new phoenix mounts, a large phoenix, looks nothing like a protodrake, but guess what it uses the same skeleton, can tell by the shape/animations=Remodel
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    It's not using the same skeleton tho, is it?