Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I have another theory about the bracelet that we get in SM. The only basis I have for this is the 'Iwanko, Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio all hide a secret' thing, and the datamined typings found on the Japanese site with Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio's types (Grass/Flying - Ground, Fire, and Water - Fighting) as well as Popplio having Disarming Voice.

So, what if the bracelet is a new type of Form Changing that you can use in battle? Like, select Pokemon have alternate forms with the same BST and possible different typings? Like Shaymin or Deoxys - except you can change in battle as long as you have the corresponding items (in Deoxys case, have a charm made of the 4 different meteors). And Iwanko's/Starters secret is that they are the only Starters that can form change.

This could explain the datamined typings; Rowlet can switch between a Grass/Flying fast attacker and a Grass/Ground bulky attacker with lower speed, Litten may remain pure Fire but switch between an offensive stat dist. and a defensive one, and Popplio could Switch between a Water/Fairy Sp. Attacker and a Water/Fighting physical attacker.
    This would be kind of really dope cos of versatily and kind of really not dope cos EVs are a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    This would be kind of really dope cos of versatily and kind of really not dope cos EVs are a bitch.
    EV, IV and Nature. The pain is real.

Guys, how does it exactly work with transferring old 3DS for new? I have classic 3DS but im gonna buy new 3DS XL. Until now I thought that NNID works like some kind of cloud, but looks like I was mistaken.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Guys, how does it exactly work with transferring old 3DS for new? I have classic 3DS but im gonna buy new 3DS XL. Until now I thought that NNID works like some kind of cloud, but looks like I was mistaken.
    you have to have both 3ds's on and transfer them using the system transfer in the system settings.

if you transfer to a console that already has preloaded software (for example, if you got a special edition that comes with a game) it will just be added to the account being transferred to the system
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you have to have both 3ds's on and transfer them using the system transfer in the system settings.

if you transfer to a console that already has preloaded software (for example, if you got a special edition that comes with a game) it will just be added to the account being transferred to the system
    And the source one will be rendered useless?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

And the source one will be rendered useless?
    it would be as it was when you bought it. so you could sell it, or keep it as a backup. or put it in a microwave and put it on youtube

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    scizor is cool and all. BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS HAWLUCHA @_@
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

it would be as it was when you bought it. so you could sell it, or keep it as a backup. or put it in a microwave and put it on youtube
    So, in case my new one brakes cna I just revert to the old one and reverse transfer it somehow?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

scizor is cool and all. BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS HAWLUCHA @_@
    Sorry, but the wrestling niche is already filled by Pikachu Libre.

So, in case my new one brakes cna I just revert to the old one and reverse transfer it somehow?
    if its broken then you would have to send it to nintendo and theyd transfer it to a new replacement system (unless its just the screen thats broke, then you could probably find a youtube video to guide you through it)

Someone on smogon saw something BIG imo.

This is the switch menu. Something weird ? Yes, there is 5 spaces for MOVES.

There is absolutly no reason to add a 5th space if it's not gonna be use, if it's a "size" problem they could have made some other things in the UI bigger. THIS IS GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Someone on smogon saw something BIG imo.

This is the switch menu. Something weird ? Yes, there is 5 spaces for MOVES.

There is absolutly no reason to add a 5th space if it's not gonna be use, if it's a "size" problem they could have made some other things in the UI bigger. THIS IS GOLD!
    wasnt there a rumour about there being a 5th move slot?

we'll probably learn more in the "big pokemon event" tomorrow

wasnt there a rumour about there being a 5th move slot?

we'll probably learn more in the "big pokemon event" tomorrow
    Yes but it was a rumour, now it's pretty much confirmed.

Even though Zygarde 100% using Core Enforcer was also kind of a confirmation. They won't add this only for one pokemon.

for those who dont know the special pokemon event will be at 7am pst 10am est tomorrow

It's either a 5th move, either the place for the item or just the HM slot like you can have 4 normal moves and the 5th spot is open for an HM.

- - - Updated - - -

The "leak" said that only "SME" (synchro mega evolution) pkm would get a fifth move. Tho dat link was wrong about the name of the bird.

- - - Updated - - -

also the 5th slot can just be there for when your pkm is trying to learn a new move but already knows 4 of them.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

also the 5th slot can just be there for when your pkm is trying to learn a new move but already knows 4 of them.
    Why would you add a fifth line that is shown on EVERY switch screen (and I would assume move summary screen) if that line would only be used when a mon learns a new move? Which incidentally never happens during the time any of those screens are shown?

It definitely is as you said a fully legitimate fifth move slot or a slot for an HM move.

True !

Anyway, we'll see. If that's a fifth move... it better be available to ALL pokémon. Otherwise some mons will just be so broken... hello protect + 4 coverage moves.

Wait and see.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

It could be just ui bug or a space for status (sleep, burn etc) if they have decided to move it from above the health bar. While 5th move slot would be great I doubt they would implement it. It would break the compatibility with gen 6 which I doubt they would willingly do. The best option what I think is possible is a slot for HM as suggested above.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    It could be just ui bug or a space for status (sleep, burn etc) if they have decided to move it from above the health bar. While 5th move slot would be great I doubt they would implement it. It would break the compatibility with gen 6 which I doubt they would willingly do. The best option what I think is possible is a slot for HM as suggested above.
    Not if the 5th move is only accessible under some conditions (Megas or a new mode tied to the new bracelet). Where does Zygarde 100% get his 5th move Core Enforcer ? I'm pretty sure only him can use it.
    For HM it's a bad decision and I don't see how you can make it work anyway, you'll need multiple Water Pokemon for Surf/Waterfall/Dive (if their is more than 1 of course), and you don't just delete two of the best water attack in the game like that.