Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    well, my ptr is dead. black character screen for eternity.

guess i'm done until this shit unfucks itself. never seen it this bad before.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    You can login into Beta/PTR with the same client and files.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that one.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Yeah. Could create some characters about 6 hours ago when servers just went up but even those are gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Or, instead of being angry, you could be grateful that this issue was found before 7.0.3 went Live and Blizzard gets a chance to fix it.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Or, instead of being angry, you could be grateful that this issue was found before 7.0.3 went Live and Blizzard gets a chance to fix it.
    i'm not angry. i just curse when i'm not paying attention.

Nah, let's just consult the Pitchfork Emporium and begin circlejerking each other about how Blizzard hates its customers and can't even launch a PTR without bugs. After all, they're a multi billion dollar company, everything they do should be perfect.

I'm so mad!

Deleted
    I'm getting the same black character list issue, along with every name I try to use being taken. There isn't a normal "Create Character" option either.

I've been experimenting with it. Trying different realms, different races/genders/classes, exiting/entering the game... nothing is working. It was all worth a try.

On the bright side, all of this failed experimenting has given me a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the new login track!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    On the bright side, all of this failed experimenting has given me a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the new login track!
    Exactly, and I LOVE it

The ptr worked for me late last night. I created an arms warrior and loved the new changes. This morning the character is gone. The ptr wont let me create or copy a new character and that warrior character is gone. It always says the name is unavailable.

The new arms warrior changes are so satisfying, Please let me back in the ptr! :'-(
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2016-06-15 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    name is unavailable - good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Vodakhun View Post
    Exactly, and I LOVE it
    WoD one is far better in my opinion. Much more epicness. Just look at the end: While MoP and WoD (hell yeah) really do their best to get you pumped at the finale this one just ends quietly instead. The only part in it that gets me hyped is the variation of Anduin's theme.

Deleted
    ptr restart!!!
    edit: its up
    i m in
    Last edited by mmoce0d91947da; 2016-06-15 at 05:41 PM.

Yeah, Premades are back. Char copy still doesn't work though.

Aaaand all servers are offline again xD
    Well, it was a nice 6 minutes.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-06-15 at 05:48 PM.

Good job, testers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Yeah, Premades are back. Char copy still doesn't work though.

Aaaand all servers are offline again xD
    xD many people inside servers on fire

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even get to log into the servers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Wow, talk about a bunch of spoiled brats. Grow up...it's a TEST server. Things aren't always going to work perfectly, or work at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    the servers are all offline.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Wow, talk about a bunch of spoiled brats. Grow up...it's a TEST server. Things aren't always going to work perfectly, or work at all.
    Yeah and pretty much everyone here acknowledges that. Saying that the servers are up/down and what works/doesn't work doesn't make anyone a "spoiled brat". It's just saying that the servers are up/down and what works/doesn't.
    So your point is we are a toxic community for daring to post when the servers go down?

I haven't seen anyone here pull the "but I pay for this" card or something similar, everyone's being civil, aside from you.