Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah just saw someone in game with a copied character. Tried dozens of times myself and no luck so far.

They really gutted dmg at 100 its so bad I wonder how much hfc is going to get nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Broken shore scenario is still broken. Made a pre made paladin though. Not too happy with the changes they've done to the class. Feels really dumbed down and boring now.

Anyway. Need to try get my mains copied over to test transmog now.

7+ Year Old Account
    I managed to create a demon hunter. Can't play it yet tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    What server did you do that on? Option still greyed out for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    You have to get lucky and get it randomly. You can spam Create character and back until you get it.

Deleted
    You have to get lucky and get it randomly. You can spam Create character and back until you get it.
    Can you do the same with character copy?

lots of trolls here, dont believe everything people post

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Broken shore scenario is still broken. Made a pre made paladin though. Not too happy with the changes they've done to the class. Feels really dumbed down and boring now.

Anyway. Need to try get my mains copied over to test transmog now.
    Broken shore scenario isn't broken. We're not meant to play it because it is part of Legion while the PTR is WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, also got one now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Broken shore scenario isn't broken. We're not meant to play it because it is part of Legion while the PTR is WoD.
    But it's part of the pre expansion event! Speaking of which they haven't even added the rest of that event yet. Other than a few doomsayers.

But it's part of the pre expansion event! Speaking of which they haven't even added the rest of that event yet. Other than a few doomsayers.
    No, it's the first event of the expansion. Demon invasion is the pre expac event

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    No, it's the first event of the expansion. Demon invasion is the pre expac event
    The scenario is supposed to come with the pre expansion event. Along with the demon invasion.

The scenario is supposed to come with the pre expansion event. Along with the demon invasion.
    Not exactly, this is from interview:
    The pre-expansion patch will contain things like class changes and the new transmog system. A couple of weeks after it is released, the Demon Hunters, Broken Shore event, and demon invasions will be unlocked. The demon invasions will get more intense as time goes on.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Not exactly, this is from interview:
    See the thing is, at the end of the broken shore scenario it sends you to new dalaran to acquire the artifact weapon. It's highly unlikely that they'll even enable the broken shore scenario, due to spoilers and stuff.

Tried a level 55 DK creation just to stop myself d/cing all over the place in Org. Really like Unholy now and tempted to have an alt of it.

Enhancement shaman feels nice, but kinda hard to keep track of the flametongue buff, reason why i miss flame shock as i didn't need an addon to track the timer due to it being a Visual DoT. But the spec feels better than live currently. Main character material for me, so will be a choice between my Arcane mage and Enhance.

Same problem with demo warlock, hard to track empower without addon support, you'll need timers anyway for the minions to max out potential. Ramp up kinda slow, suffers from target switching via minions. Spec feels somewhat nice all considering.

Dislike Ret, not sure why but feels kinda clunky to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Tried a level 55 DK creation just to stop myself d/cing all over the place in Org. Really like Unholy now and tempted to have an alt of it.

Enhancement shaman feels nice, but kinda hard to keep track of the flametongue buff, reason why i miss flame shock as i didn't need an addon to track the timer due to it being a Visual DoT. But the spec feels better than live currently. Main character material for me, so will be a choice between my Arcane mage and Enhance.

Same problem with demo warlock, hard to track empower without addon support, you'll need timers anyway for the minions to max out potential. Ramp up kinda slow, suffers from target switching via minions. Spec feels somewhat nice all considering.

Dislike Ret, not sure why but feels kinda clunky to me.
    heh. Just don't play hunter. I managed to get my toon copied and I'm probably going to delete it when prepatch hits.

Ret definitely feels different, not as fluid as it was before.

- - - Updated - - -

No..no you didnt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    heh. Just don't play hunter. I managed to get my toon copied and I'm probably going to delete it when prepatch hits.
    SV feels really goodn now playing it in ptr

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Ret definitely feels different, not as fluid as it was before.

- - - Updated - - -

No..no you didnt.
    Yes, yes I did. I am a noob and have never taken a screenshot in my life. I will not learn it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    No..no you didnt.
    He probably did. It's possible. You need to spam the "Create Character" Button until he randomly picks a Demon Hunter. Can take quite a while and you can't play it but you can experiment with the additional options in the character editor.