Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korle View Post
    Good stuff here
    Thanks! Really appreciate the work y'all are doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Very cool signature! Using it

10+ Year Old Account
    Perusing the thread, and these peoples sigs are taking a while to load... Is that helpful information?

Nifty, Using this for now. Thanks!
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is very cool. Thanks so much. Interesting to see most people's W/L is ~50%. Seems like that means quickplay is decently balanced. It sure feels like I lose a lot more than I do.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Perusing the thread, and these peoples sigs are taking a while to load... Is that helpful information?
    hey!, the reason the sigs take a few seconds to load is we don't cache the information currently and store them as a static image, the statistics are Live data taken from PlayOverwatch/Our api system, so it's real-time data, meaning it's calling the users Battletag and making sure that persons information is on point, so you don't need to see old Stats for a few hours, we're working on a minute caching method to speed up the times, but to keep the real-time stats, the generator is still 100% a work in progress

hi,
    these url cant work~please help me~~
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/浅若笙-5203/signature/mei/signature.png
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/你的春哥-5348/signature/bastion/signature.png
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/黑白树叶-5418/signature/avatar/signature.png
    thank you~

15+ Year Old Account
    Very cool, good work guys!

Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    hey!, the reason the sigs take a few seconds to load is we don't cache the information currently and store them as a static image, the statistics are Live data taken from PlayOverwatch/Our api system, so it's real-time data, meaning it's calling the users Battletag and making sure that persons information is on point, so you don't need to see old Stats for a few hours, we're working on a minute caching method to speed up the times, but to keep the real-time stats, the generator is still 100% a work in progress
    That explains that. It's better on a PC with Adblock and Ghostery in the browser, this one it's less so... Reminds me why I use those addons.

Anywho, this is mine working and demonstrating my lack of a life at the moment.

Worth noting the battletag seems to be case sensitive.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should be careful with that, you risk getting your scrapper banned or throttled by Blizzard.

Maybe it would be better to cache the images for 10min or so?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dwtardis View Post
    hi,
    these url cant work~please help me~~
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/浅若笙-5203/signature/mei/signature.png
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/你的春哥-5348/signature/bastion/signature.png
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/黑白树叶-5418/signature/avatar/signature.png
    thank you~
    Hey there Dwtardis, at the moment we're looking into UTF-8 & Special language support (ie cn/kr/jp), as your profile isn't generally found on playoverwatch.com we need to find the pathing that's used for special character named accounts/CN/KR based users, an update should follow today or tomorrow as we have a rough idea how they're being processed

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    You should be careful with that, you risk getting your scrapper banned or throttled by Blizzard.

Maybe it would be better to cache the images for 10min or so?
    We do agree there are chances for our scraping to be throttled, we briefly spoke to one of the reps on Discord who said that it should in theory be fine as long as we don't request too much data over X seconds, but couldn't promise us anything but assured us that if something was to happen they would resolve it for us, not that we want something to happen as it would mean downtime, luckily enough websites like Masteroverwatch are also using Webscrapping to gather data and blizzard have said they are making allowance to certain groups using this method, although we do agree we need a caching method, we are looking into one at the moment as it would also make load times faster which is one of our goals right now.
    Last edited by mmoc5242775626; 2016-06-15 at 02:41 PM.

this is nice, well done

edit: I see it in preview, but doesn't pop-up on the forum yet
    Last edited by Syphke; 2016-06-15 at 08:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphke View Post
    this is nice, well done

edit: I see it in preview, but doesn't pop-up on the forum yet
    Are you using the BBCode version of the Signature? would you mind linking it to me so i can check it for you?

guess it's fixed
    Last edited by Syphke; 2016-06-15 at 09:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much. Always wanted a signature for these forums!

10+ Year Old Account
    Working, thanks OP
    Also, it takes a few seconds (individually) for the sigs to pop up. Is that normal?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    cool thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Working, thanks OP
    Also, it takes a few seconds (individually) for the sigs to pop up. Is that normal?
    @Korle said:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    cool thanks
    Hey Reemi, the Signature is Caps Sensitive, your's isn't loading due to the lack of Capitalization on your inital Letter "L" "Lightning"

Here's a working version: https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/us/Lightni.../signature.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Reemi, the Signature is Caps Sensitive, your's isn't loading due to the lack of Capitalization on your inital Letter "L" "Lightning"

Here's a working version: https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/us/Lightni.../signature.png

Ok let me try again!! Thanks