Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    no nation seems to dominate their oponent so far. even the favorites of the tournament seem to struggle until the last minutes. i haven't seen a large convining victory in the tournament so far.
    Well Spain kind of dominated the entire game, just didn't finish 99% of their chances.

Deleted
    2 : 0

France - Lloris, Sagna, Rami, Koscielny, Evra, Kanté, Matuidi, Coman (Griezmann 68'), Payet, Martial (Pogba 45'), Giroud (Gignac 77)
    Albania - Berisha, Hysaj, Ajeti (Veseli 85'), Mavraj, Agolli, Kukeli (Xhaka 74'), Lila (Roshi 71'), Abrashi, Memushaj, Lenjani, Sadiku

France - Griezmann 90'

France - Payet 90+6'

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if there is a clip about the coach punch. It was odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    England fans at the heart of trouble again, such a bunch of bellends. Mind you French police sounds like a bunch of divs too.

Deleted
    http://m.euronews.com/en/335728/
    Kick the Brits out please. They've been at the centre of troubles since the very beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean what a bunch of dicks
    Just after midnight English fans reportedly began chasing locals celebrating France’s earlier victory over Albania.

alcohol + chaos + being in a different county = chat shit get banged.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    no nation seems to dominate their oponent so far. even the favorites of the tournament seem to struggle until the last minutes. i haven't seen a large convining victory in the tournament so far.
    You're about to, today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to see UEFA actually be true to their word and kick England / Russia out of the tournament if they keep causing problems, this is why football has a bad name due to all the hooligans who travel to games, get drunk and end up fighting locals and the Police.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Heard today that russians feel like the world is hating on them and the threat of kicking them out the euros is a conspiracy of the west wanting to make russia look bad/weak, they feel like they are the victims. I hope they do get kicked out and england too that would be epic to see the fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Would like to see UEFA actually be true to their word and kick England / Russia out of the tournament if they keep causing problems, this is why football has a bad name due to all the hooligans who travel to games, get drunk and end up fighting locals and the Police.
    UEFA will only act if it happens in the stadium. The problem is half these dickheads are just yobs going over for a fight. They have no tickets, they have pretty much 0 interest in the football side of it. Kicking the team out would hurt everyone but them. It's time the police start go-proing everything and releasing all the images back over here and we can start naming and shaming.
    @Djalil, also it's not the Brits it's specifically the English as far as I'm aware (the Welsh and NIrish have been very well behaved)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Heard today that russians feel like the world is hating on them and the threat of kicking them out the euros is a conspiracy of the west wanting to make russia look bad/weak, they feel like they are the victims. I hope they do get kicked out and england too that would be epic to see the fall out.
    The Russian mentality doesn't help things. As I was saying a while back, the English media is, quite rightly, slating the english hooligans, and public consensus is embarrassment. But the Russians seems to employ more of a "heroic avengers" or "dindunuffin" approach, either glorifying the hooligans or ignoring them, neither of which is helpful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    UEFA will only act if it happens in the stadium. The problem is half these dickheads are just yobs going over for a fight. They have no tickets, they have pretty much 0 interest in the football side of it. Kicking the team out would hurt everyone but them. It's time the police start go-proing everything and releasing all the images back over here and we can start naming and shaming.
    @Djalil, also it's not the Brits it's specifically the English as far as I'm aware (the Welsh and NIrish have been very well behaved)

- - - Updated - - -

The Russian mentality doesn't help things. As I was saying a while back, the English media is, quite rightly, slating the english hooligans, and public consensus is embarrassment. But the Russians seems to employ more of a "heroic avengers" or "dindunuffin" approach, either glorifying the hooligans or ignoring them, neither of which is helpful.
    I was listening to someone talking on the radio and he was saying uefa could also act if things get particularly messy outside its jurisdiction.
    Yup I meant the English.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I was listening to someone talking on the radio and he was saying uefa could also act if things get particularly messy outside its jurisdiction.
    Yup I meant the English.
    Oh right, we'll have to see what happens. Although they'll have to act fast, we might not be in the competition to be kicked out of for much longer

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Now this is a brilliant form of training for the unpredictable:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGrmkCog_Gm/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    France - Payet 90+6'

This Payet guy's a bit good.

Still think France is going to win the whole thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    This Payet guy's a bit good.

Still think France is going to win the whole thing.
    Payet is a pleasure to watch.
    Well... They have home advantage alright but I think its a bit too early to say. So far they haven't really impressed. They have talent alright and maybe theyll do better against a proper team. Who knows. Switzerland was pretty poor so I can't really see France being tested till the second stage.
    I think you do need to be tested at group stages. It helps.

Massive game today.

Bale has already given the team talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't heard any rumors about Englands starting eleven. Any of you british people heard anything? Curious to see if the same players start or if for example Vardy gets a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Haven't heard any rumors about Englands starting eleven. Any of you british people heard anything? Curious to see if the same players start or if for example Vardy gets a chance.
    Not here, news seems to be more worried about us getting kicked out and Gareth Bale than what the England team are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Same 11 as last week but swap Sterling for Vardy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Wales at least ties today their chances of advancing are rather good. Hope they can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.