Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I just lost a bot game... I LOST A FUCKING BOT GAME

Because we had 2 bots of our own. Fucking Thresh and Janna never bought, used any abilities, or recalled. They just walked up to things and autoed til they got killed, and all they ever said were random "GJ"s and "frozen"s.
    Ya, bots are pretty rampant in bot games. The ones I have seen will usually just follow someone around from the start of the game, or walk up mid and keep dying to the tower.

It is possible to wins those though, just split push. Bots cannot defend against split push, so as long as you have 1 person that can clear the wave bot mid (where bots usually push down) you can 3 or even 2v5.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-05-29 at 04:02 AM.

Since Dominion went down bots are a thing at lower levels. Noticed it while leveling a new account with a friend.
    But yeah, picking Jinx, Tryn or Quinn or smth and splitpushing is definitely the easiest and most reliable way to win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bots were always there in Aram/Co-op/TT. Its just that -most- were in Dominion's lower MMR games.

If your level 30 you should never lose to bots to be fair even with afks.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I know i'm not the perfect player. I'm not a Diamond+ player. But i know damn well i don't belong in G5.

We have a huge lead, 4 turrets, 3 dragons, easily +10 kills. They have no turrets taken so far, no dragons, nothing. But somehow, just somehow... It's always the Riven players who think "HURPEGODMOTHERFUCKINGDERP I CAN EASILY KILL THAT SQUISHY VAYNE WITH NO VISION OF ENEMY TEAM".

Not only that, but somehow when we have 4 tanky champs (Mao, Diana, Leona and a WW), none of them can actually peel for the Cait. While also mentioned multiple times that we should just peel and let me do the damage.

But nah. Why would we, right? Diana tries to 1v1 people, who just happen to turn it into 1v2, which kills the Diana. Which leaves the enemy Quinn jungle to be free on my goddamn "INSERT HUGE BIRD DICK IN THIS ASS" target above me floating.

I'm so done... Yet i keep coming back. No idea why anymore... Can't climb anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

FUCK TEAM MATES.

holy shit, three games in a row with people who don't know how to pick a champ, then don't know how to lane, then don't know how to mid game, then don't know how to team fight, all the time blaming me for them losing the their lanes when i'm the jungler. god forbid i don't gank a lane that has died 5 times in the first 5 minutes, i can't fix your fucking stupid ass broken lane.

it feels impossible to climb, I just hit a wall of stupidity that is insurmountable. Had a guy complaining i didn't gank his lane after 15 minutes when he died 1v1 even though he had 101 cs to the enemy having 23. WTF am i supposed to do with that? Back to back games I've put our mid laner ahead, first to level 6, knock their turret down to 1/4 hp left and neither time did it result in my team actually winning the mid lane. It is bonkers, how can people who have 50-60 cs lead and a kill lead lose 1v1 to people?

The last game I played we were ahead 18 to 7, which then quickly was cut down to 18 to 15 because our bot lane doesn't clear minions off of turrets, leading to a bit of a base race, which we lost because our morg mid decided her tower damage was too extreme to give up to clear minion waves off of our t2 turrets. Then at the end of the game, i have the enemy team talking about how bad I played, when I lead in kills, cs, fewest deaths, most damage, most towers, took two dragons and was keeping us alive despite feeding. really infuriated me.

also, lost two games to Jax, shit is broken, lost a game with an 0/12/1 jax on the enemy team just pushing non-stop, he couldn't be killed 1v1.

sigh

we finally turn a game around take a inhib things are starting to look up after a rubbish start.
    Our Voli got cocky as the last team fight he got a triple
    Proceeds to 2v5 there team despite us all pleeding with him to wait till garen and caitlyn were up, I was in midlane and came to help on vel'koz, they murdered voli before the rest of team respawned, I managed to get away (went a kiting build due to them having both Darius and Nasus) but yeah we couldn't hold 4v5 and lost the team fight.

all he needed to do was wait 15-20 seconds.

Had another one of those bot games where I was the only human player in the game.....

Picked bot in dynamic queue, got bot, was asked to go top, never responded and so they still pick ADC top. After they lost their role they wanted, they began to troll the whole game. Apparently, they were duoing so my support left to go top and told me to f off. Very toxic game. That game couldn't have been over fast enough.

First up I'll say we won the game and Yes I screwed up once costing myself 1 kill
    but holy crap I never in my life have copped so much abuse for choosing a champion, before the time I stuffed up and let an ez go on 55hp (knocked him forwards instead of back.
    I was playing taliyah and from level 1 both my jungle and adc for picking her mid after the fact I was in pre select and announced velkoz (in the pre select thing) but got that banend from me becasue I quote "nobody is good with him they always feed"

its like holy crap people, it doesn't matter that I setup multiple kills, that I stopped the enemy with my ulti from taking the elder dragon, that I walled them off away from the baron pit so we could take uncontested, doesn't matter that I insta gibbed the enemy master Yi at the start of the last team fight, nope because I picked her and let ez go once I was the worst person ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    The secret to climbing ranked:

DON'T LISTEN TO BAD CALLS.

We had a Fizz who was trying to micromanage everyone, calling barons, tower pushes etc, except he was horrible. And after three horrible calls in a row that I knew were bad, and said so in chat but went along with anyways - we lost.

Twice he kept calling baron while it was far from us, and we knew it was warded. Both times resulted in a bad fight for us: got baron, but 4 died for it, and then lost baron and traded 4 for 4 (and lost a tower to a wave).

Then he called a mid push when we were 3v3, except the inhib was down and the enemy team was about to respawn. And that was game.

He had Fizz Mastery 7, and he was talkative, so were lured into believing him - but in retrospect a) he was feeding trying to chase kills (11 deaths in a 45 minute game), and b) I knew his calls were bad ideas, but for some reason I listened to him over myself just because I was playing support (and thought I had to go with my team).
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-06-11 at 11:46 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Not venting about a bad game but maybe a bad mechanic:

Why does viegar need this:

ACTIVE: Veigar blasts the target enemy champion with primordial energy, dealing them magic damage.
    「MINIMUM DAMAGE: 175 / 250 / 325 (+ 75% AP)」

Primordial Burst deals 1.5% increased damage for every 1% of target's missing health, up to double damage against targets below 33.3% of their maximum health.

His passive gives him ability power every time his spell hit a champion. I don't understand why he needs the bold part.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said that before. It was, frankly, not a smart question then. It isn't a smart question now.

Veigar is a walking delete button. That's his entire job. Previously, R only really affected mages, which meant you couldn't even build to counter him because you really want AP to be able to do your own job. Now it doesn't punish mages for just being in the same game as Veigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You said that before. It was, frankly, not a smart question then. It isn't a smart question now.

Veigar is a walking delete button. That's his entire job. Previously, R only really affected mages, which meant you couldn't even build to counter him because you really want AP to be able to do your own job. Now it doesn't punish mages for just being in the same game as Veigar.
    I am not very bright but this a team game why punish people for being low hp. Why not just give the ultimate better scale and require Veigar to actually farm well instead attaching some bull shit component to his ultimate. That's my only beef. Nasus and Kindred can one shot people but they need to actually do insanely well for that to happen.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-06-12 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I am not very bright but this a team game why punish people for being low hp. Why not just give the ultimate better scale and require Veigar to actually farm well instead attaching some bull shit component to his ultimate. That's my only beef. Nasus and Kindred can one shot people but they need to actually do insanely well for that to happen.
    veigar is borderline cancer. i've played a few games that were stalled out because veigar can clear waves so quick, stacks ability power indefinitely, and can delete champions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Not venting about a bad game but maybe a bad mechanic:

Why does viegar need this:

ACTIVE: Veigar blasts the target enemy champion with primordial energy, dealing them magic damage.
    「MINIMUM DAMAGE: 175 / 250 / 325 (+ 75% AP)」

Primordial Burst deals 1.5% increased damage for every 1% of target's missing health, up to double damage against targets below 33.3% of their maximum health.

His passive gives him ability power every time his spell hit a champion. I don't understand why he needs the bold part.
    Because it makes him an amazing zoning support in bot lane It's fucking awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Had another one of those bot games where I was the only human player in the game.....
    ARAM by any chance?

If so I know how you feel. I had a few myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    ARAM by any chance?

If so I know how you feel. I had a few myself.
    Nah, V Ai. Little did I know it would actually end up being Bot v. Ai....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    veigar is borderline cancer. i've played a few games that were stalled out because veigar can clear waves so quick, stacks ability power indefinitely, and can delete champions.
    Veigar, Vel'koz, Zyra are the 3 most cancerous mages imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Veigar, Vel'koz, Zyra are the 3 most cancerous mages imo.
    How dare you, it takes a lot of skill to land the angle of Vel'koz' ultimate!

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore