Quote Originally Posted by Shoeboots View Post
    I know this is just cosmetic, but is the back-mounted daggers intentional? I'm hoping it's just a beta bug. Looks goofy.
    Its on purpose. if you xmog them to any other dagger model it would go back

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeboots View Post
    I know this is just cosmetic, but is the back-mounted daggers intentional? I'm hoping it's just a beta bug. Looks goofy.
    Im of the opposite opinion. I think it looks cool as hell!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandoroar View Post
    my numbers were simply based on my current beta character.
    naked, i get 5 % per stack, with ~8k mastery its 8% per stack

Alacrity simming higher than Agonizing is also really strange. Unless you are constantly switching targets, an ability with a significantly longer ramp up that ends up giving 25% haste should never be stronger than an increase of 25+ % to all damage, even with the added damage from Deadly Poison.
    It looks strange, but it really isn't. With Alacrity Deadly Poison damage rises to about 14% of overall damage, Kingsbane gets improved, you cast more finishers -> higher Elaborate Planning uptime, higher Surge of Toxins uptime, higher Envenom uptime, more Poison Bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuliane View Post
    It looks strange, but it really isn't. With Alacrity Deadly Poison damage rises to about 14% of overall damage, Kingsbane gets improved, you cast more finishers -> higher Elaborate Planning uptime, higher Surge of Toxins uptime, higher Envenom uptime, more Poison Bombs.
    so basically different setup of talents are sub-spec? it sounds cool

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    How is Assassination without SnD? I just imagine it to be really slow.
    Assassination doesnt have SnD now on live.Sorta. It's a passive.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Is it just me playing the spec totally wrong or is Assa that slow? I'm constantly waiting for energy and it feels like an eternity until you get enough for your next button to press.

Quote Originally Posted by Betasec View Post
    Is it just me playing the spec totally wrong or is Assa that slow? I'm constantly waiting for energy and it feels like an eternity until you get enough for your next button to press.
    welcome to energy classes?

Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    welcome to energy classes?
    It's nothing really new for me. But live-specs and the other Legion specs seem to bit much (!) faster. Maybe my perception is total bull here, but that's how i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Betasec View Post
    I feel the same way. By the time I get bleeds up I don't have much energy to do much else. I'm hoping I'm playing it wrong compared to live.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

This!
    Getting up my DoTs...and by the time I'm back on 5CP it's nearly time to refresh them. I hardly get any Envenoms up running.

the only reason it feels this way is because you are used to seeing end-of-expansion haste and crit levels, plus class trinkets and set bonuses that dont exist yet in the beta. True, the spec has changed in feel, but it is meant to be slower, and envenom isnt something you should be thinking of as something to be kept up as much as possible, it is more akin to a limited resource that you need to maximize by pooling. Also, if you are having envenom troubles, using a 6 cp DfA nets you 10.5sec of the buff, in addition to hitting like a truck. so try that.

Deleted
    Oh man, so you telling me it is now not just about pooling for energy but waiting for it ... like seconds ... really?
    Oh hey, and wich MASTER POISONER does need envenom pff, just let him bleed ... srsly?

the only reason it feels this way is because you are used to seeing end-of-expansion haste and crit levels,
    It's not just that the spec is slower because it actually is slower. Relentless strikes being gone is huge, having to put up a 45 energy dot that only gives 1 cp is another big drain to it, then if you don't spec Venom Rush it feels even worse as baseline reg got nerfed for this talent..

Overall the spec was a decent pace then they hit it with nerf after nerf after nerf until it was a slow turd. The t19 2set will help but that a full retard way of balancing a spec but is something they've done before.

Deleted
    Is it fair to say Mut is dot management and sub is buff management?

And a very obscure question, since I don't have beta. Has anyone tried 5-8 yard kiting warriors in duels/bgs, I was wondering if it was still possible, since I recalled something about melee attack range changing(all classes).

the only reason it feels this way is because you are used to seeing end-of-expansion haste and crit levels, plus class trinkets and set bonuses that dont exist yet in the beta. True, the spec has changed in feel, but it is meant to be slower, and envenom isnt something you should be thinking of as something to be kept up as much as possible, it is more akin to a limited resource that you need to maximize by pooling. Also, if you are having envenom troubles, using a 6 cp DfA nets you 10.5sec of the buff, in addition to hitting like a truck. so try that.
    You are right, the spec is meant to be slower in order to make envenom interesting, but not as slow as it is right now. It's almost there... probably if venom rush really added more energy to venomous wounds instead of restoring it to what it should be the spec would feel much better without killing the purpose of envenom.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    You are right, the spec is meant to be slower in order to make envenom interesting, but not as slow as it is right now. It's almost there... probably if venom rush really added more energy to venomous wounds instead of restoring it to what it should be the spec would feel much better without killing the purpose of envenom.
    It used to add more and it was nerfed, I'm pretty sure this is the pace they want for the spec.

the only reason it feels this way is because you are used to seeing end-of-expansion haste and crit levels.
    Actually got my char on the ptr 746 ilvl still feels terrible.

And having seen it like this and at 110 yea, so it never gets better.....

Assassination is the methodical spec, Outlaw is the spammy spec. Same as it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Assassination is the methodical spec, Outlaw is the spammy spec. Same as it ever was.
    Its never been this bad in full end game gear I feel like I'm a fresh 100..

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Actually got my char on the ptr 746 ilvl still feels terrible.

And having seen it like this and at 110 yea, so it never gets better.....
    746 ilvl is shit in legion.