Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Touché.

#facepalm #10chars #letsbemorespecificnexttime
    Well people are assuming protects but what if Mafia are the same as most of the other players and the ones who didn't have "Charged" abilities have limited use abilities and they've exceeded them. Meaning no more night kills since we apparently took out the SK.

We have 11 players left; Based on my role I would say the mafia at least has one type of role that isn't kill based and we still haven't confirmed a third party so /shrug on that point. Our mafia kills so far are

Warlock
    Warrior (Barbarian)
    Champion (Fighter)

And we have lost

Mage (Sorcerer)
    Enchanter (Wizard)
    Necromancer (Wizard)
    Bard
    Druid x2
    Thief (Rogue)
    Assassin (Rogue)
    Berserker (Barbarian)
    Hunter (Ranger)
    Beast Master (Ranger)

And the SK

Diviner (Wizard)

Means we could be missing

Fighter x2
    Sorcerer x2
    Bard x 2
    Druid X1
    Rogue X1
    Barb X1
    Ranger x1
    ???x1

The only "Confirmation" we have that this might be how the game is set up is the 3 wizards so far, so without more added it doesn't amount to a lot. But it's one of the few things I've kept track of so /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Also weird thing to note the ???X1 makes sense if you put in the ??? Conjurer we lost at the start and the Warlock It would mean we have one more "Unknown" type class to fill the last spot.
    Last edited by Virothe; 2016-06-15 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Warlock / Warrior (Barbarian) / Champion (Fighter)

Mage (Sorcerer) / Enchanter (Wizard) / Necromancer (Wizard) / Bard / Druid x2 / Thief (Rogue) / Assassin (Rogue) / Berserker (Barbarian) / Hunter (Ranger) / Beast Master (Ranger)

Diviner (Wizard)
    I think i already matched up everyone yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    - senna claimed 3rd rogue
    - virothe claimed only cleric
    - allowyn/val claimed pallys
    - raz/ana claimed monks
    - crackle unclaimed
    - counterpart claims: arialla-fighter?, catta-warlock, dendrek-bard, kryllian-diviner, robo-wild mage/sorcerer
    crackle claimed "cleric of the light" and assuming ari/robo are "fighter" and "sorcerer" respectively, that's a pair of every class except 3 wizards and 3 rogues. Of course any scum could be lying about class but class itself doesn't really tell us anything, with possible exception of the 3x classes pattern. I still have my personal opinion that I doubt we have two town pallys (because of tendency of people to assume pally = good) but that's not the only (or even main) reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    I think i already matched up everyone yesterday.
    Pffffft, My list was better and I also didn't read yours so I can totes say that out of every match up I've read mines the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the answer to the riddle wrong and the box imploded but a mod said it was for the best so maybe that box wasn't such a good idea anyway.

Anyway
    vote: Catta

Reasoning been said already, and at this point we have to take so many people avoiding him as another reason to vote him and hope Robo shows up last minute to join in if he's town

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I got the answer to the riddle wrong and the box imploded but a mod said it was for the best so maybe that box wasn't such a good idea anyway.

Anyway

Reasoning been said already, and at this point we have to take so many people avoiding him as another reason to vote him and hope Robo shows up last minute to join in if he's town
    Funny, are we just going to gloss over the fact you spend so much time defending Kryll who turned out to be scum...

Anyway

I'm not avoiding it, I just haven't addressed it. I also don't want to close day out super fast so I didn't auto vote when I saw his train gain momentum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Funny, are we just going to gloss over the fact you spend so much time defending Kryll who turned out to be scum...
    But Kryll was an SK so there isn't really a way Mafia or Town would know their affiliation without some form of result to clarify it. Not saying it's a resounding vote of confidence, I'm just saying it really doesn't add up to anything one way or another without something else to add weight to it.

But Kryll was an SK so there isn't really a way Mafia or Town would know their affiliation without some form of result to clarify it. Not saying it's a resounding vote of confidence, I'm just saying it really doesn't add up to anything one way or another without something else to add weight to it.
    I thought it was left ambiguous whether he was mafia or SK but i see the OP now lists it as SK.

Anyway, I still don't see what Anakso is going off about on. He's entire shtick is that we tried to lynch Kryl when we couldn't lynch Val.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to ask again, because maybe I'm missing something: what makes Catta scummy? Besides the whole "how trains formed" day 1 argument.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    Kryll claimed to have been pacified yesterday and Cattas pseudodragon visited him, it had to have bee mafia that pacified him which also makes it likely they tried to quick lynch him before he could say anything. Catta opened up yesterday with a vote on him.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not avoiding it, I just haven't addressed it. I also don't want to close day out super fast so I didn't auto vote when I saw his train gain momentum
    This is the opposite of the truth though, not only did Cattas train never gain momentum but you did open up yesterday with a vote on the train that had momentum, the only true part of this is that you never addressed the Catta lynch.

The only true part of this is that you never addressed the Catta lynch.
    I mean isn't that all you really needed to know?

Kryll claimed to have been pacified yesterday and Cattas pseudodragon visited him, it had to have bee mafia that pacified him which also makes it likely they tried to quick lynch him before he could say anything. Catta opened up yesterday with a vote on him.
    Because the guy was scummy as hell. Do you even look at the people in this game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the guy was scummy as hell. Do you even look at the people in this game...
    Yup that's why I'm voting you.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean isn't that all you really needed to know?
    I already knew that much, it's true for many people not just you.

Yup that's why I'm voting you.
    Except that you haven't come up with a good reason yet...

Is it because you tried to kill me last night and failed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes Catta I've been voting for you for multiple days because last night I tried to kill you and it failed, I had such good foresight I just knew that was going to be the case! And obviously only scum have kills on them fail.

No maybe it's what I've said many times that you still haven't addressed at all. Why did your pseudodragon visit kryll? And maybe it's because out of everyone here you just seem the most scummy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Had to have been mafia? This is a thing that town can not do? This post makes me think that you have more information that you're basing your vote on. Because from a town point of view, that part is null, it could have been town or mafia since we didn't know that Kryll was the sk 2 nights ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, more posts.
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason I state it had to be mafia is because why would a townie day pacify the person likely to be lynched? It's possibly the most anti town thing someone could have used that ability for which is already an inherently anti town ability. Just stifles discussion in an attempt to rush the day which almost happened given he got 6/7 votes in less than 3 hours, if a townie did that it was such a bad call that they should just be made honorary mafia for it anyway.

Why did your pseudodragon visit kryll? And maybe it's because out of everyone here you just seem the most scummy.
    My pseudodragon makes sure its target cant evade among other things. Hence why you can see it having hit all the people I've considered scum throughout the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok I see your point. I don't think I agree with your argument reasons, but at the same time it can be said that it's easy to see mafia motivations in Catta's decisions if he was mafia and suspected Kryll was sk. Before I posted my latest reads I went through many of Catta's posts, and I'm still getting a very townie feel from them. That's why I'm asking if I'm missing something in particular, because all the arguments that I've seen for Catta so far have been pretty null to me, as in they can be town or scum motivated to me.

@Anakso and @Catta Besides each other, who are you most interested in? I feel like there's been a lot of tunneling in the early day this game.

- - - Updated - - -

My pseudodragon makes sure its target cant evade among other things. Hence why you can see it having hit all the people I've considered scum throughout the game.
    Did you send out your dragon again last night? It's not in the opening day post.
    @Reticence
    Mafia History

Ok I see your point. I don't think I agree with your argument reasons, but at the same time it can be said that it's easy to see mafia motivations in Catta's decisions if he was mafia and suspected Kryll was sk. Before I posted my latest reads I went through many of Catta's posts, and I'm still getting a very townie feel from them. That's why I'm asking if I'm missing something in particular, because all the arguments that I've seen for Catta so far have been pretty null to me, as in they can be town or scum motivated to me.

@Anakso and @Catta Besides each other, who are you most interested in? I feel like there's been a lot of tunneling in the early day this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you send out your dragon again last night? It's not in the opening day post.
    @Reticence
    Fairly sure Anakso is part of an SK pair and that Val is a mafian.

- - - Updated - - -

@Reticence
    Why do you think I know that I was attacked?

7+ Year Old Account
    Fairly sure Anakso is part of an SK pair and that Val is a mafian.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think I know that I was attacked?
    Oh, in your post 1373? I actually thought you were just trying to provoke a response out of Anakso, but you're saying you actually know someone attempted to kill you.
    Mafia History