Mythic dungeons heirloom trinket in Legion.

I have done over 100 mythic dungeons and still dont have the last heirloom trinket. I plan on continue until legion but the question is. Will we able to get these trinkets in WoD mythic dungeons when 7.0 (or Legion) hits? or are these garrosh style heirlooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    I have done over 100 mythic dungeons and still dont have the last heirloom trinket. I plan on continue until legion but the question is. Will we able to get these trinkets in WoD mythic dungeons when 7.0 (or Legion) hits? or are these garrosh style heirlooms?
    I think it might turn out to be Garrosh style heirlooms.

i ran about 30 mythics until i got my caster dps trinket. then on about 35th run I got my healer trinket (while playing mage, odd?)

Deleted
    you will still be able to get them in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    you will still be able to get them in legion.
    I dont want to doubt your statement at all but can you provide any proof of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    i ran about 30 mythics until i got my caster dps trinket. then on about 35th run I got my healer trinket (while playing mage, odd?)
    Your first one will always be the one for you currently selected loot spec and the other 4 then just come at random. I got all 5 healing guild runs on my holy pally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    After your first one, the next ones are random in which order you get them. If you run on a mage and get the caster trinket, then run on a warlock then the one you get will be random, basically to ensure you get the one that'ss best for you first, then the others without getting a duplicate.

Asked a GM yesterday about this. He said my account is not bugged and its simply RNG.

Makes me doubt a bit because lets be honest, if I do 100 mythic dungeons while having 4 and the 5th is not happening when MOST ppl get all 5 in like 10 there is no way I wont feel something is wrong.

RNG is RNG, I know.

Confirmed today that the trinkets will be removed with Legion's launch on August 30

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be alot more mythic groups in Group Finder now I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Asked a GM yesterday about this. He said my account is not bugged and its simply RNG.

Makes me doubt a bit because lets be honest, if I do 100 mythic dungeons while having 4 and the 5th is not happening when MOST ppl get all 5 in like 10 there is no way I wont feel something is wrong.

RNG is RNG, I know.
    People don't typically get 5 trinkets in 10 runs.

In 8 mythics, I might see three people get trinkets. That's 3 out of 40 chances, and some of them might already have all their trinkets (like me)
    I would estimate it took me 30 or 40 mythic dungeons to get all of mine, that's several weeks running mythics on multiple characters, but not all 8 every week on every character. I didn't count, but it didn't feel especially slow or especially fast. It felt right, considering the effort put forth. I might have been lucky.

I know people that complain about not getting their trinkets, but they are people who don't run multiple characters through mythics. If you want to maximize your chances of getting all the trinkets, maximize your effort.