Deleted
    I dont know unholy is an absolute blast too me am really enjoying it and frost is kinda well just frost. But we get friggin frostmourne in 2 swords which I think is awesome.But then I love dks :P

It's a little silly that premade level 100 characters have to go through the whole Dark Portal quest chain to get to their garrison. You can't currently even get into Draenor content without jumping through that whole hurdle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Personally, I'm tied with Fury and Ret. Ret is good with they get the Ashbringer and all and Fury is cool all by itself.
    Fury is a chaotic mess, which is exactly what it should be. Toying with it on the PTR and I'm liking that there isn't really a groove for it like Arms. It's dreadful to play with all the lag, though.

They've done some great work with some specs, just based on the PTR. Arms is still a bit clunky but miles ahead of WOD. Thought I would be switching to Subtlety, but assassination still has a nice hook to it.

I don't really see the concerns people have with Shaman. If you spec yourself right they're pretty intuitive and have a lot going on with them. Once I have something better than a target dummy to work with, can get a better gauge.

Fire Mage is just stupid levels of fun to play. Just feels right.

Is the copy character in beta yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bashkar View Post
    Fury is a chaotic mess, which is exactly what it should be.
    I would probably disagree with the notion that it *should* be like it is right now. The rotation feels like it really only makes sense in single-target fights where the target is above execute range; it's not really even clear how you're supposed to approach execute range, since you have to use so many GCD's on BT, Furious Slash, and Raging Blow just to get build rage and keep the enrage buff up.

I don't know, I just think it's over-complicated for a lot of gameplay situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury is probably the funnest it's been since Cataclysm imo. After playing around with the spec I'm pretty tempted to go back to Warrior again. Right now I'm looking at either playing a Warrior, Shaman, or Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Am I just dense, or can you not hide player titles anymore?

I... uh... what?

- - - Updated - - -

Best NPC since sliced bread,

*Logs into PTR*
    *Can't do broken shore, heroics, lfr or demon invasion*
    *Heads to Tanaan on a pre-made Mage*
    *Can barely kill anything as frost*
    *Frost Orb now pulls everything*
    Thanks, Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, despite all of the bitching I think I'm one of the few who actually likes the ability pruning. After playing around on the PTR and seeing how many abilities are actually usable for classes now, I'm happy that I don't have to worry about using a ton of abilities; especially the really obscure ones that are only used in very few situations. It is weird to see a low amount of abilities in the spell book but I think this will be good for the game in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You know, despite all of the bitching I think I'm one of the few who actually likes the ability pruning.
    Not to be that guy but I am pretty sure Blizzard could shit on a plate and you would like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why you seem to be under the impression that I'm a Blizzard fanboy just because I don't agree with the senseless bitching.

Small 40mb patch on Beta....

I'm so hyped for Legion. It has the greatest possible potential to be an amazing expansion in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You know, despite all of the bitching I think I'm one of the few who actually likes the ability pruning. After playing around on the PTR and seeing how many abilities are actually usable for classes now, I'm happy that I don't have to worry about using a ton of abilities; especially the really obscure ones that are only used in very few situations. It is weird to see a low amount of abilities in the spell book but I think this will be good for the game in the long run.
    I generally like the ability pruning too, but some classes got the short end of the stick. Brewmaster and Windwalker monks along with several warlock specs feel clunky, overly complex and sometimes completely broken. Other specs like Subtlety rogue are so different that the play style of the players before doesn't match what they have now. Some people are rightfully pissed, but it doesn't help that Blizzard is listening to some class feedback but not others. Again, using Brewmaster as an example, there is an entire thread of mostly non-negative helpful feedback but all that has happened is that brewmaster survivability and damage, both of which were fairly low to begin with, have been nerfed even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    Small 40mb patch on Beta....
    probably hotfixes, specifically for the dalaran blinking quest

Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    I'm so hyped for Legion. It has the greatest possible potential to be an amazing expansion in my opinion.
    Possibly, they can beat wrath in sub numbers
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Possibly, they can beat wrath in sub numbers
    That's a good joke. The golden age of MMO's are over, my dude. WoW will never get that high amount of subs again.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Not to be that guy but I am pretty sure Blizzard could shit on a plate and you would like it.
    Pretty sure if a toddler told you he liked candy you'd tell him he's murdering ppl with his capitalist agenda and then kick him.

Jesus Christ go make friends, eat a tangerine, ask your parents what they did wrong. Do something other than be such a gross excuse of a human being.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    I would probably disagree with the notion that it *should* be like it is right now. The rotation feels like it really only makes sense in single-target fights where the target is above execute range; it's not really even clear how you're supposed to approach execute range, since you have to use so many GCD's on BT, Furious Slash, and Raging Blow just to get build rage and keep the enrage buff up.

I don't know, I just think it's over-complicated for a lot of gameplay situations.
    I think that's part of the fun of it, though. It genuinely feels furious. It's fast, and chaotic, and it's hard to discern what the priorities are. I would assume that Execute takes the place of Rampage from a rage dump standpoint (or precedes it, if you take Massacre), but we'll have to wait for numbers tuning and stat priorities to be calculated to see if it's worth it. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it's going to be analyzed and calculated into the ground. It'll just become muscle memory to all of us, soon enough.

There are ways to speed up / slow down the build, which i think is a sign of successful talent design. It's something that I've seen present in most classes I've tested so far (Mage, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, and Paladin, which I feel has the least amount of variability). Really impressed so far - planning on testing out Warlock soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Pretty sure if a toddler told you he liked candy you'd tell him he's murdering ppl with his capitalist agenda and then kick him.

Jesus Christ go make friends, eat a tangerine, ask your parents what they did wrong. Do something other than be such a gross excuse of a human being.
    Sounds like some serious projecting my friend.