Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I see a wide variety of POTG's myself, but obviously - My favorite being a bad player is getting the POTG as one of these bads.. But as people become more skilled, bastion can be phased out/deleted if you're fighting a vape nation synergy type team.

I play Mercy a lot and I haven't gotten PotG a single time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    you have to time it well to get quad kills
    I think Reaper is the easiest class in the game to play. You just flank up on people and 2 blasts are enough to kill any class that isn't a tank. Killing people heals you. You have an invulnerability that speeds you up on short cooldown and a LoS teleport. They also have the easiest ult in the game. Just press it and everyone around you dies.

At least with Bastion you have to know where to position yourself so you don't get 2 shotted by snipers or Pharah/junkrat/Genji.

Torb is also pretty easy too though... Guess it's tie between Torb and Reaper for easiest. Reaper is definitely more fun to play than just sitting there hammering your turret as it does the killing for you.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    I play Mercy a lot and I haven't gotten PotG a single time.
    I played against a Mercy that got POTG for reviving all 5 of their teammates after we'd killed them, their team then cleaned us off the point and won the match (we did end up killing the Mercy, just too late for it to matter).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Nobody plays Bastion at my MMR but I dunno what that is. People play him then switch because he gets owned so badly. Don't see any Torb potgs either because sensible players don't push into a Torb molten core.

It's either McCree, Hanzo, Widow pre-patch, Pharah and Genji that get the most potgs. Reaper is fairly common on control point maps as well though.

yep, thats why i unistalled as soon as i tried the game

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    yep, thats why i unistalled as soon as i tried the game
    Did you ever consider not feeding the turrets like lemmings? They don't get potg unless your team gives them potg.

Deleted
    support are the hardest to get POTG i think

Couldn't care less about potg tbh. Affects me in 0 way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Couldn't care less about potg tbh. Affects me in 0 way.
    so why post in the fucking thread then

so why post in the fucking thread then
    Because you asked "are people sick of it". I said no because potg doesn't interest me that much to throw a tantrum at certain disliked characters such as Bastion, Roadhog, Tjorborn, Mcree and Tracer getting it. Feel free to ignore me if I bother you.

I've gotten to the point that I leave game once the defeat message pops up if the team was horribad so I can go right into looking for another group without sitting through someone's potg. If it is the last round and I am quitting for the night I split before potg as well.

Junkrat is pretty fucking dumb to play, and most of his POTG are eye-roll worthy. Btut other than that I don't really care. I don't know how it's calculated, but support in general get very little love, especially Zenyatta even when he is played really well.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I've gotten to the point that I leave game once the defeat message pops up if the team was horribad so I can go right into looking for another group without sitting through someone's potg. If it is the last round and I am quitting for the night I split before potg as well.
    Tbh if people spam shit like "easyeasyeasy" then I will search for another because that attitude is just pathetic tbh.

And seriously, stop worrying if a character you don't like gets Potg, it seems like the only qualifications for bad potg was;
    Was it mine? If yes, totally deserved it. If no, was it a character I can't stand? No? Okay. If yes? They shouldn't be allowed to get it unless it was mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh if people spam shit like "easyeasyeasy" then I will search for another because that attitude is just pathetic tbh.
    What does spamming that mean? Never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And seriously, stop worrying if a character you don't like gets Potg, it seems like the only qualifications for bad potg was;
    Was it mine? If yes, totally deserved it. If no, was it a character I can't stand? No? Okay. If yes? They shouldn't be allowed to get it unless it was mine.

- - - Updated - - -

What does spamming that mean? Never seen it.
    Basically spamming easy is a derogatory term in games like these and MOBA's. It's basically bad manners.

Deleted
    Because you asked "are people sick of it". I said no because potg doesn't interest me that much to throw a tantrum at certain disliked characters such as Bastion, Roadhog, Tjorborn, Mcree and Tracer getting it. Feel free to ignore me if I bother you.
    if something doesnt intrest you you normally ignore it not post in a thread

if something doesnt intrest you you normally ignore it not post in a thread
    I said it didn't interest me in the sense of losing my shit over it. Don't like where I post or what I post about go get a mod or ignore me.

potg is fucking stupid, i was playing as bae, our team was about to lose on hollywood but i managed to freeze the entire team and we got an ace and we won, who got the potg, a fucking reaper who took like 10s looking at the ground before killing someone

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    potg is fucking stupid, i was playing as bae, our team was about to lose on hollywood but i managed to freeze the entire team and we got an ace and we won, who got the potg, a fucking reaper who took like 10s looking at the ground before killing someone
    Thing is I think Mei's Potgs would attribute more if you killed them all with blizzard or wiped them out yourself during it. Sounds silly I know.