Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Weekly Brawl is...

The weekly brawl is 'We're all soldiers now.' and let me tell you.... it is boring as shit. You can only play 76 and get 100 life and 2 bullets pretty much kills you. You sprint, fire off a rocket and die trying to be the first team to control a control point. It's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The weekly brawl is 'We're all soldiers now.' and let me tell you.... it is boring as shit. You can only play 76 and get 100 life and 2 bullets pretty much kills you. You sprint, fire off a rocket and die trying to be the first team to control a control point. It's bad.
    Agreed. Played one half of one match yesterday and left.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

yeah, would've been fine without the 50% health debuff. not sure why they did that
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the Brawl of Duty.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

I don't like it very much either. The health reduction kinda ruins it.

Has anyone used their ult yet?

I am seriously asking, I played 20 games total (friend wanted to) I never seen ANYONE use their ult yet from either team.

The only good thing is, I can sink the basket with 76 pretty regularly now!

Mmhm, I got bored of it after 50% of a match and just left.

Barely managed to finish 1 game, was terrible. Right click rocket 1 shots you...

I took a glance at the description and went "Nope!" - sounded boring.

Deleted
    i played one game it was aids this weeks brawl sucks, i dnt see any point doing brawls anyway you dnt get any extra xp or credits so you might aswell play quick match

Then don't fucking play it? Idiotic children.

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2016-06-16 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than Shimada Bros at least.

Deleted
    We're all soldi bored now?

Well, they can't all be huge hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivena View Post
    Well, aren't you the poster child for maturity.

Anyways, on-topic. The idea is nice, but, like many, the 50% debuff ruins the fun as as you just need a helix rocket or two bullets to the chest to bite the dust. The healing ability is rendered useless unless you get a lucky break after killing a poor sod.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivena View Post
    They're not. The point though is that this is a bad brawl. It's feedback. I want good brawls, not bad ones. Idiotic child.

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2016-06-16 at 07:19 PM.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Might be better if they lowered respawn times and somehow had spawn points closer to objectives. But at that rate, you are going to spend significantly more time dead or running to the fight then you are actually playing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont play this again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not a fan. Random heroes can be a little fun, and Arcade is just sillypants broken, but this is just meh.

Some of the other heroes might be fun to do a full-stack, but Soldier 76, eeech.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    yeah, would've been fine without the 50% health debuff. not sure why they did that
    Pretty much to try and make it more similar to games like Battlefield/COD, where you can't eat a ton of bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Yeah, not a fan. Random heroes can be a little fun, and Arcade is just sillypants broken, but this is just meh.

Some of the other heroes might be fun to do a full-stack, but Soldier 76, eeech.

Pretty much to try and make it more similar to games like Battlefield/COD, where you can't eat a ton of bullets.
    At least in COD you have different gun users and types of guns. They could have had widowmaker and mcree in this and it would have been fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Played a match last night and we all agreed it needed to be remove and better ideas implemented. If you looked at the list they were all very lackluster. Only ones that provided anything decent was Arcade and Mystery. The rest was X hero this, Y hero that. M vs N hero.