Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    Oh, question for you fellow Crusaders. Who is the most satisfying hero to pin with a charge? For me it's Lucio. Try outhealing that, roller bard.
    I had a Reinhardt charge me when I was on Lucio yesterday straight off a cliff, taking himself with me. Then he said "Worth it". I wasn't even that mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I had a Reinhardt charge me when I was on Lucio yesterday straight off a cliff, taking himself with me. Then he said "Worth it". I wasn't even that mad.
    Thing is, it probably was worth it, at that. As long as your sudoku charge kills another tank or a healer, I'd call it an even trade, and potentially an overall benefit since it was the tank's onus and decision.
    I've done that a couple times with Mercy to get her away from her team so she can't res. Sometimes I don't even pin, just take her for a wild ride so she can't do anything.

Deleted
    The Reinhardt ult combo has to be one of the most fun things in Overwatch.

Knock em all down, line up a Firestrike to pass through every person, then charge and send them all flying like bowling pins.

Oh, question for you fellow Crusaders. Who is the most satisfying hero to pin with a charge? For me it's Lucio. Try outhealing that, roller bard.
    Zarya, definitely.
    D.Va does nothing to her. Dad can get fucked if he gets shielded properly (rockets, ult). Lucio has to run since he can't outheal and even then theres possible Splash. Torbjorns Turret is Stationary and he can get shielded, too. Not to mention Torb himself has only 200HP.
    Actually Reinhard is the only real counterplay to her I can come up with and play. Charge her, then swing for the rest. I don't know if you could get swing>e>swing off, if she has a shield and still kill her without dieing yourself since you would immediately give her additional 50% charge.

15+ Year Old Account

If she is there, it's almost always Mei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    If she is there, it's almost always Mei.
    I can get behind this. I enjoy seeing a Mei die every time no matter what the circumstance. Bonus points if she gets rezzed and dies twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get behind this. I enjoy seeing a Mei die every time no matter what the circumstance. Bonus points if she gets rezzed and dies twice.
    Even if she's on my team. Especially if she's on my team. She's usually a liability anyway, barely anyone plays her well.

"Oh, you're sniping the bad guys down? Let me put this wall here to protect them."

"You're suppressing them with rockets, softening them all up? Oh, I think we should let them regroup and heal."
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-06-15 at 03:39 PM.

I spent about 5 minutes straight appreciating Reinhardt yesterday. From the kill cam...fucker kept going out of his way to hunt me down when I was playing Hanzo lol
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, I'll never understand why Mei players put ice walls up in places like "right in front of the payload".
    I had one on my team yesterday block me (the team's tank on Zarya) on the other side of an ice wall from the rest of my team so that I could get slaughtered by 3-4 of the enemy team. I was trying to back up and was stuck only to realize afterwards there was a friendly ice wall behind me...

This is one of the reasons I made no differentiation between seeing a friendly Mei or an enemy Mei die. All are equally as fun to watch.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had one on my team yesterday block me (the team's tank on Zarya) on the other side of an ice wall from the rest of my team so that I could get slaughtered by 3-4 of the enemy team. I was trying to back up and was stuck only to realize afterwards there was a friendly ice wall behind me...

This is one of the reasons I made no differentiation between seeing a friendly Mei or an enemy Mei die. All are equally as fun to watch.
    The best part is that most Mei players don't even know that if they screw up a wall placement all they have to do is push the button again to remove the wall.

This never gets old.

Omg xD Now if only that was Tracer..

I love Reinhadt so much. Love playing him and love seeing him on my team. I love a double Reinhardt for the push of the last couple meters.

For real though, stay behind him and damnit if he moves to the objective roll with him.

I love slaughtering people with my hammer, you can kill most squishes before they know what hit them and his size I swear terrifies people when you just go all aggressive and start chasing them around. Put down a good number of Tracers, 76s, etc with him.

Yesterday we tried to make our opponents real men and dared them to go with a 6 vs 6 all Reinhardt game.

Too bad they were pu***** and didn't accept the challenge, choosing 2 torbjorns and one bastion. REAL MAN DON'T GET THEIR WORDS BACK so we ran all Reinhardts. Didn't turn out well, but was fun
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Reinhardt is literally Hitler. Super unfun to play vs Reinhardts as Zarya. ;-;

And if I would get a penny for each time a Reinhardt randomly (!) takes his shield down for a sec when there is a Soldier/Hanzo/Widow/Pharah attack spamming and you just randomly die, I'd be a billionaire.

10+ Year Old Account
    We were getting rolled, absolutely massacred in Hollywood last night, and I'm thinking "where the fuck did the tank go?" Seems he'd left and hadn't been replaced just yet so switched to Reinhardt; held them in the car park 4-5m from the objective for 4 full mins, and won. Guy's a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    We were getting rolled, absolutely massacred in Hollywood last night, and I'm thinking "where the fuck did the tank go?" Seems he'd left and hadn't been replaced just yet so switched to Reinhardt; held them in the car park 4-5m from the objective for 4 full mins, and won. Guy's a beast.
    Adding also to this: to mee it seems a lot of people don't expect an offensively-played Reinhardt. On a Nepal game yesterday i switched from Roadhog to Reinhardt for second rouns and used his shield very few (mostly to block some incoming damage or ulti) while charging/flanking/mowing down the enemy team.

Really. They didn't look like they expected me just running around the capture point, getting behind them, Hammefalling them and proceed to leftclick-mow them down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Adding also to this: to mee it seems a lot of people don't expect an offensively-played Reinhardt. On a Nepal game yesterday i switched from Roadhog to Reinhardt for second rouns and used his shield very few (mostly to block some incoming damage or ulti) while charging/flanking/mowing down the enemy team.

Really. They didn't look like they expected me just running around the capture point, getting behind them, Hammefalling them and proceed to leftclick-mow them down.
    It works in tight and confined spaces, indoors and at choke points, less well in open spaces where you're easy for ranged to deal with you. But yeah, people not expecting it gives you a huge advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

I see a lot more Reinhardts like that in premade groups or at higher MMRs. He's pretty beastly.

I'm still laughing over a game I had a few nights ago where enemy Reinhardt ended up on the back line and somehow literally got himself backed into a corner, holding his shield up and hanging on for dear life while me on Zarya and my teammate on Lucio ran through his shield and punched him to death. He had no idea what to do. He would have done much better if he had just started hammer swinging but nope, he just cowered in the corner with his shield up until he died.

Deleted
    The Reinhardt ult combo has to be one of the most fun things in Overwatch.

Knock em all down, line up a Firestrike to pass through every person, then charge and send them all flying like bowling pins.

Difficult to say, both Lucio and Mei are rather satisfying, but I think I'll go with Lucio as I despise that hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Even if she's on my team. Especially if she's on my team. She's usually a liability anyway, barely anyone plays her well.

"Oh, you're sniping the bad guys down? Let me put this wall here to protect them."

"You're suppressing them with rockets, softening them all up? Oh, I think we should let them regroup and heal."
    "Oh you were trying to heal your team mate? Well sorry I just walled him off with the rest of the enemy team so he's not going to make it now, oops".

>.<

I see a lot more Reinhardts like that in premade groups or at higher MMRs. He's pretty beastly.

I'm still laughing over a game I had a few nights ago where enemy Reinhardt ended up on the back line and somehow literally got himself backed into a corner, holding his shield up and hanging on for dear life while me on Zarya and my teammate on Lucio ran through his shield and punched him to death. He had no idea what to do. He would have done much better if he had just started hammer swinging but nope, he just cowered in the corner with his shield up until he died.
    Haha. First Reinhardt rule: drop your shield against lasers.