Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Steam Sale Motto: Budgets are meant to be broken.
    Hahahaha. Well, the fact that i don't have really time to play anything seriously helps.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I want those flash sales back. it's so boring otherwise

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Hahahaha. Well, the fact that i don't have really time to play anything seriously helps.
    You think it helps, but it just makes you feel safer about starting to look at everything and makes you feel a rush of adrenaline when you load up your cart and go way over budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCatjuh View Post
    I want those flash sales back. it's so boring otherwise
    Same. I obsessively check those things all day, even at work. I spent tons of money, got lots of games, and it was exciting. The last sale I completely ignored other than a cursory glance the first day. My engagement with Steam on that sale was almost nil, so I feel they completely failed.

That being said, they may have sales figures that prove me wrong...it just didn't feel like a lot people were really 'into' it.
    BAD WOLF

Too bad that we won't see them anymore with refunds in place. After all these years, i bet there are still people buying everything on day one and then complain that the day after the same game was discounted a lot more. A price to pay for consumer rights (?).
    Sure, it's boring now but i'm more annoyed by the fact that some publishers aren't willing to put their games on a 75%+ discount for two whole weeks and they are putting a 50-66% discount instead. You can check isthereanydeal.com for price history on some older AAA games, and not only them, and see that some price cuts are lower than during the daily/flash deals era.

I know i ranted about this already, but be patient, i'm an internet user and it's in my dna bitching about the same things over and over again.... and i'm probably senile too. <.<'
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    You think it helps, but it just makes you feel safer about starting to look at everything and makes you feel a rush of adrenaline when you load up your cart and go way over budget.

Same. I obsessively check those things all day, even at work. I spent tons of money, got lots of games, and it was exciting. The last sale I completely ignored other than a cursory glance the first day. My engagement with Steam on that sale was almost nil, so I feel they completely failed.

That being said, they may have sales figures that prove me wrong...it just didn't feel like a lot people were really 'into' it.
    Same.. I didn't buy anything the past 2 sales because it wans't interesting.. I mean, everything was on discount on day 1 and nothing was going to change the next few days so I didn't feel like buying anything on impulse and the discounts they had didn't interest me enough to buy anything. Might want the new Batman and X-Com 2 this time, but only if the price interests me enough.

Hello guys, its not summer sale related but since Its a game on sale atm on steam, and I dont think it deserve its own forum thread (and i havent find any), I'll ask here; Any of you played Sword Coast Legends? Its 50% off atm for 11$ canadian, mixed review tho... for 11$ its not a big loss, but I still would like to hear how you liked it, if any of you played it. Thank.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Aoewy

Sword Coast Legends is a decent game as long as you don't expect a true DnD videogame. Most of the negative reviews are from tabletop players who expected such a game and thus got disappointed when it wasn't what they expected.

Personally I quite liked it when I tried it over at a friend, although I haven't played it much yet on my own acount due to finishing Divinity: Original Sin recently (only 5 hours so far). Be warned that the developer closed down, so don't expect many updates, if any at all. However, the campaign's said to be about 40 hours as is, so it's definitely worth the 11$ in my opinion if you like the genre. Besides that there's still online gameplay (though I view that more as a nice extra on top of the single player campaign), which isnt too bad if you are running with a good DM.

Thank you for the infos!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Would Grim Dawn be on sale? Been watching it for awhile and somewhat interested in it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

http://whenisthenextsteamsale.com/ probably 7 days until Steam Summer Sale 2016, any leaks about the upcoming deals?
    Funny thing is, it may start just after the gog's summer sale ends

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I've been waiting all this time to buy the Witcher 3 And maybe some of the DA:I DLCs. Bring it on Gabe!
    it's been on GOG sale for around a week now.

I've been waiting all this time to buy the Witcher 3 And maybe some of the DA:I DLCs. Bring it on Gabe!
    You can get it on Gog: https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher...expansion_pass WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT, THE - GAME + EXPANSION PASS

I was only looking for DS1 and 2, and last week they were at 75% discount, so i snatched them already. Likely not going to buy anything (eh, who am i trying to fool).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Damn. I already got 26 new games during the gog sale, and this starts in a week, too. Why are the days so short? Need more time!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Would Grim Dawn be on sale? Been watching it for awhile and somewhat interested in it
    It's a bit late, but since nobody has answered: Usually most games go on sale, though newer games only for -20% or so. But, seeing the game was already at -50% during presales (https://steamdb.info/app/219990/), it is likely that it will go on sale for that, too.

Last edited by Slaughty8; 2016-06-18 at 07:13 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the Steam Sale starting tomorrow, have any great deals already appeared on GOG, Origin, Amazon, or other sites?

15+ Year Old Account
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I didn't think EA allowed Dragon Age Inquisition to be on Steam?

If they are cheap enough, I'll probably grab Witcher 3+DLC, Darksouls 3, Fallout 4 DLC, GTA 5, Rocket League. :<
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

to everyone getting ready for the sale, Bestbuy is having buy one game card get the 2nd 20% off Here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    to everyone getting ready for the sale, Bestbuy is having buy one game card get the 2nd 20% off Here
    Is there digital versions of those?