Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    class trinket on ptr, its absolutly OP. Can keep more or less a permanent Bestial wrath active.

I tried using this trinket. You still do poop damage compared to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I tried using this trinket. You still do poop damage compared to everyone else.
    Really? I've been playing beta and was kind of hyped over the potential insane damage this could have done.

Quote Originally Posted by St4rC0 View Post

So it's a chance (proc) on a chance (crit) with a chance to be useless.
    LOL I might have to steal that one for the feedback thread :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hallebarry View Post
    Really? I've been playing beta and was kind of hyped over the potential insane damage this could have done.
    It's hard to tell, honestly. If you went on the PTR MM and BM damage is stupidly low compared other classes. Even with nearly 100% up time on BW due to the trinket, damage is still very low compared to Live. I will give BM benefit of the doubt because a lot of their damage is from the pets and we don't have Hati until Legion..
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2016-06-16 at 02:06 PM.

It's hard to tell, honestly. If you went on the PTR MM and BM damage is stupidly low compared other classes. Even with nearly 100% up time on BW due to the trinket, damage is still very low compared to Live. I will give BM benefit of the doubt because a lot of their damage is from the pets and we don't have Hati until Legion..
    On the beta BM is fine, but i had my hopes up on dominating during the pre-patch. Oh well :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the beta BM is fine, but i had my hopes up on dominating during the pre-patch. Oh well :/

Gotcha. I haven't had the pleasure to test on the beta since I was never invited. But yeah.. BM in pre-patch is going to be pretty bad.

Gotcha. I haven't had the pleasure to test on the beta since I was never invited. But yeah.. BM in pre-patch is going to be pretty bad.
    Good thing my progression is over. Maybe i'll sneak in a few raids on a FOTM class before Legion.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by St4rC0 View Post
    Also, DB reset's value gets essentially halved by DB not having a charge system.

So it's a chance (proc) on a chance (crit) with a chance to be useless.
    This exactly. They could just fix it to stay to have 1 charge but temporarily give it 2 charges when wild call procs and it's not on CD. This way the chance to be useless is gone.

Deleted
    i dont know what you guys are doing or if you even have hands but you do pull numbers as BM.
    very high numbers now
    very high numbers on 110
    very high numbers in m+

very high numbers and sooooooooo boring.

It isn't half as bad as people make it out to be. Wait till you're 110 and get some gear. It improves quite a bit, but I don't remember at what point in leveling it occurred. And our damage at 110 is quite decent. So hold off on the doomsday talk. We're actually looking like we'll be in a pretty viable position. I'm holding my own just fine as BM on world boss groups with some pretty top end raiders in the group. And I'm beating most SV hunters, probably bc they switched to what the read is FoTM, but don't know how to play it. If you've always enjoyed hunter more than likely you be switching back & forth between BM/MM. BM is slightly slower, MM feels clunky. Honestly not all that different from how it's always been.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    It isn't half as bad as people make it out to be. Wait till you're 110 and get some gear. It improves quite a bit, but I don't remember at what point in leveling it occurred. And our damage at 110 is quite decent. So hold off on the doomsday talk. We're actually looking like we'll be in a pretty viable position. I'm holding my own just fine as BM on world boss groups with some pretty top end raiders in the group. And I'm beating most SV hunters, probably bc they switched to what the read is FoTM, but don't know how to play it. If you've always enjoyed hunter more than likely you be switching back & forth between BM/MM. BM is slightly slower, MM feels clunky. Honestly not all that different from how it's always been.
    I don't know how many different ways this can be said before it sinks in: Most of us are not complaining about DPS numbers or viability (as it relates to Legion, not PTR pre-patch). We're complaining about our core gameplay mechanics, having much of what we know and love about the spec gutted, being turned into an energy class without a secondary resource, and generally finding it not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyimin View Post
    I don't know how many different ways this can be said before it sinks in: Most of us are not complaining about DPS numbers or viability (as it relates to Legion, not PTR pre-patch). We're complaining about our core gameplay mechanics, having much of what we know and love about the spec gutted, being turned into an energy class without a secondary resource, and generally finding it not fun.
    It generally has the same play style. All the abilities are still there, kill command, beastial wrath, dire beasts, multi shot, cobra shot. Hardly able to say it was "gutted". Only real difference is that cobra shot is a spender and not a generator.

I welcome the new changes, hunter is the class that has had the most and largest overhauls, it gives me the chance to play the class i love but with new things it keeps me on my toes.

All the abilities are still there, kill command, beastial wrath, dire beasts, multi shot, cobra shot. Hardly able to say it was "gutted".
    Are you serious? Abilities are still here but without gameplay. You didnt mention "the core wod bm gameplay" with Focus Fire wich is the only one "fun" gameplay mechanic. So 5 abilities without any mechanic in legion is the same as before?

Can you answer on simple question: What is your vision in separating an avarage player from the best one? 3 buttons spell rotation with RNG procs?
    Last edited by Freerunz; 2016-06-16 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post
    Are you serious? Abilities are still here but without gameplay. You didnt mention "the core wod bm gameplay" with Focus Fire wich is the only one "fun" gameplay mechanic. So 5 abilities without any mechanic in legion is the same as before?

Can you answer on simple question: What is your vision in separating an avarage player from the best one? 3 buttons spell rotation with RNG procs?
    My vision doesn't matter, i don't speak for the hunter population nor do i design the class.

BM has always been 3 buttons. Focus fire was RNG.

I'm not sure what you're getting at?

My vision doesn't matter
    If you want to be a better player, to be much more skilled than another hunters. Where are the competition in this spec?
    Focus fire was RNG
    At least you need to focus your mind on stacks and when to use them. it is simple but Focus Fire will separate the good and the great hunters.

If you want to be a better player, to be much more skilled than another hunters. Where are the competition in this spec?

At least you need to focus your mind on stacks and when to use them. it is simple but Focus Fire will separate the good and the great hunters.
    You are heavily weighting the importance of focus fire.

Deleted
    What talents do people recommend to use for raiding in HFC when the pre-patch goes live?
    Edit: And is it still Mastery >= Haste > Versa > Crit to go for stats-wise in HFC when the pre-patch goes live?
    Last edited by mmoc96b83ddb80; 2016-06-16 at 05:20 PM.

You are heavily weighting the importance of focus fire.
    Looks like you are LFG raider.

The main WoD BM mechanic was on Focus fire and Frenzy buffs.

The difference lies between those who stand on shit, cast the priority skills in any order, and fucks the raid by failing at mechanics versus those who align procs, think ahead and plans cooldowns, maximize dmg, moves enough to not be hit by shit and mantains dps uptime on the boss, and finally moves away from shit on the floor.
    The rotation or priority complexity should not be taken into account when measuring skill as a whole since there are a shit ton of other variables / factors to determine a player overall skill (at raiding or pvp).