Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    He posted about a week and a half ago because he ragequit after being skill arrowed by a Hanzo.
    Fixed

10c
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been much of a quick scoper, so not much different to play for me. Still go for headshots anyway so there's no difference there, although dealing with Turrets is even more annoying than it was before. And you're still public enemy number 1 so liable to be chased around by Genji. If you're Zenyatta or Tracer though you might notice some improvements. Being tiny/fast is a much bigger advantage now.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still frustrating as hell to play against, something needs to be changed about her ult. Make it pulse the enemy instead of just showing them, now when a widow pops her ult you might aswell stand still because they know every move you make anyway.

Hanzo is still more bullshit though.

She's still really strong post nerf imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Pretty much this.

I'm still thirsty from all that salt.
    To be honest, I switched to Genji as my most played just to deflect this fucking bullshit that Hanzo vomits at me all the time.

So I can't really blame you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Ever since I began a romance with Hanzo I don't care for the Widow much. Also I suck at her snipage. I haven't played against many awesome Widowmakers, though.

Just watched this video and it had me in tears xD

I don't get it... Did it have you tears from the cringe?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Have not played in a few weeks. How would say the changes are effecting game flow now specifically to this character being played?

Less frustrating? No change really?

Just looking for opinions.
    Hasn't changed much really. For good Widows (not me), they were getting headshots anyway, so there's not much change. I tend to get a lot of body shots (or misses), so I do feel it somewhat. It was a pretty minor change TBH. I could never hit tracers anyway, but it's really an indirect buff to Zenyatta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Not sure why you singled out Tracer and Zenyatta as headshot victims because she's always been able to 1 shot everything but a tank with a headshot.
    I did it because the issue was that you could oneshot them on the body before, now you can't. However you can still oneshot them

I have always been more frustrated with Hanzo than Widowmaker. I even find Mei and Gengi more frustrating than her.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's still very strong but that little change to her not being able to scope until the animation is done has made her far easier to flank and approach that's for sure. Also I only saw 1 mccree in like 15 games yesterday haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I don't get it... Did it have you tears from the cringe?
    You know what's the best thing in the world? When someone asks you why something is funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    She's still mandatory for every team, any situation and her only counter is a better Widow player.
    Widowmaker is a free kill for D.Va.

If I'm on D.Va, you're on Widowmaker and you don't swap characters - unless my team is retarded, you lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

If I'm on D.Va, you're on Widowmaker and you don't swap characters - unless my team is retarded, you lose.
    I'm not even good on widow and d.va is one of my favorite opponents. Her crit box is MASSIVE.

Quickscope change just added Winston to her counter list (which only had Genji before for me), bodyshot change can be a bit annoying but i kinda feel like it made me aim more for headshots so i started getting better after warming up, but first few games of the day are a bit hard

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Hanzo is still more bullshit though.
    Which is why the best players in the world all play widow instead of hanzo. K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Which is why the best players in the world all play widow instead of hanzo. K.
    Sure, but we're not the best players in the world, and in normal games Hanzo is more bullshit. His arrows are massive and it doesnt help you don't even need to shoot their heads to get a headshot

10+ Year Old Account

Don't make me get the pink robot. It works, but it makes me feel very dirty.

D.Va is in a pretty poor state though and you're not going to counter anything with her.
    There is not really much point in playing her at all and if you manage to own someone with her that player or his team is just bad and any hero would probably have done the trick.

Deleted
    Her ability to counter bastion is a lot worse now seeing as you cant 2 shot him with 2 fully charged shots and theres no way hes gonna stay there for a 3rd one. Other than that good widows are still fine. Not being able to one shot tracer sucks as well. Hitting a tracer is hard enough to begin with. Getting a headshot on her while she flashing and moving is near damn impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    D.Va is in a pretty poor state though and you're not going to counter anything with her.
    There is not really much point in playing her at all and if you manage to own someone with her that player or his team is just bad and any hero would probably have done the trick.
    there are these games when im in pick screen, see a dva pick and just leave because I dont feel like playing with 5 and a half hero.

OT: even the good widows before just went bodyshot, 2nd shot didnt even needed to be fully charged to 2 shot most heroes.