Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    They got him already. A filthy stormcloak.
    At last we can put Ulfric down and restore order for the Empire.

EDIT: Ugh I should have read further. I didn't read the vest last sentence of the post. Okay its some BNP Nick Griffin type?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    She's a labour MP and an outspoken supporter for the EU remain campaign. There was never going to be another reason for attacking her.

It's also been revealed just now that the shooter was raving about "britain first".
    That has not "just been revealed". That was one witness description from the beginning, but others say he shouted nothing. Witnesses also say it looks like she was caught in an altercation between two others. So I would hold off on the political point scoring for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    She's a labour MP and an outspoken supporter for the EU remain campaign.
    She's also the chair of the All Party Parliamentary Friends of Syria group, but I'm sure given the reports of the guy shouting 'Britain First' these things aren't linked at all /s

Is she still alive? Just wounded?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Britain First are further right than the BNP, who are regarded as our far right, so I would not put it past them.

And according to Facebook, three of my friends support them - one of whom is Maltese and another Cypriot. I have stupid friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Critical according to CNN

In critical condition. I think the police will have a press event after 5pm UK time.

Labour is the pro mass immigration far left party right?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Not really, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Should have known this was going to be the reaction. At least wait until she's no longer in critical condition.
    If it counts for anything, I was just kidding around. I'm not serious about it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Critical condition. The witness reports are painting different scenarios but one of them is particularly harrowing if true, that she was shot three times, one in the "head area" while being stabbed numerous times. There's only one person saying that so far though, the others mention two shots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    That has not "just been revealed". That was one witness description from the beginning, but others say he shouted nothing. Witnesses also say it looks like she was caught in an altercation between two others. So I would hold off on the political point scoring for now.
    How can you shout nothing?

Deleted
    The Greens are our far left party. Labour is centre/left.

But you can't really put the political parties of the UK on the American political spectrum, because the majority of our parties would be considered far left.

So a false flag to make Britain stay in the EU. Too obvious

The bullet came from the right.

Deleted
    No.

/10idiocies.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The Greens are our far left party. Labour is centre/left.

But you can't really put the political parties of the UK on the American political spectrum, because the majority of our parties would be considered far left.
    Labour was pro EU though?

If you're from the US then Labour probably do look far-left, but then our right-wing Conservative party would also look left wing.

Deleted
    Labour was pro EU though?
    If Labour had been voted in, we wouldn't have had a referendum, we'd have just stayed in the EU.

But I wouldn't really use pro EU as a basis for political leaning, because we've got a whole load of Tories, Conservatives who are our centre/right party who want to stay in the EU as well.