Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Cancer is caused by an over abundance of inflammatory polyunsaturated fats and not enough anti inflammatory poly unsaturated fats.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Seems like every month there's a new study out where something causes cancer. Coffee was one such product, now scientists have changed their minds, not only that some think it may prevent cancer.

Is there any wonder why the average Joe doesn't trust science?
    The crime is when these "studies" see the light of day.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realise that posting about cancer on MMOC is tightly associated with brain cancer right? You've risked your life to bring us this information. We are forever thankful

Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    What? "Supportive of people drinking coffee" ? So what else normal every day thing do I have your full support on ? Getting dressed in the morning ?
    No, I don't support that, especially women. Getting dressed is overrated.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Cancer is caused by an over abundance of inflammatory polyunsaturated fats and not enough anti inflammatory poly unsaturated fats.
    No, cancer is caused by a wide range of things depending on the cancer. All of them are related in that they're the result of damaged DNA in a cell's nucleus.
    Inflammation only increase your risk of cancer via a weakened immune system.