Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Okay so why not go to the restroom and breastfeed in there for a bit?
    So your baby needs to eat where people shit and piss? Why don't you go eat your sandwich in the bathroom then?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Gross is perhaps the wrong word. I've watched the news and have come to the conclusion that I can understand not liking it. But not because it's gross. It's titties, they're never gross, especially not when they're blown up enormously like that. The problem I have with it is that it's an inherently private thing to do. It's like someone going into the condom section and started banging his gf right there. Is it gross? Well, not exactly... but it doesn't belong there. It's private. And that's what rubs many people the wrong way, they feel under pressure to act somehow but they have no idea how. Oh yeah, sure, please tell me how I'm supposed to act normal when a chick whips out her boobs. You can be as adult as you want to be, that's going to make things awkward for someone...
    The whole being an adult thing should mean you don't freak out because someone has a boob out. How is a boob being out in your vicinity an event that makes it impossible to act normal? That's the kind of thing that should be an event for an early teenager, not an adult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Oh yeah, sure, please tell me how I'm supposed to act normal when a chick whips out her boobs. Y
    You freak out when you see boobs? What are you, 14? Have you never been to a topless or nude beach? Casual nudity in these contexts isn't sexual at all, and it's no one's problem but your own if you can't control yourself when you see a random boob.

Girls have boobs. You can sometimes see them. The world continues to spin, and you don't need to act any differently than you usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    the woman's restroom.
    You expect mothers to breastfeed their children in the same place you are creeping on 12 year old girls?

Quote Originally Posted by brimdog View Post
    "verbally assaulted" sounds stupid, like when people say "its my birthday Weekend". just some extra and additional and unnecessary words to give it synergy and make it sound more dynamic
    that old guy is entitled to talk, he didn't do nothing wrong
    There is a difference between a conversation and using an angry voice and name calling

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    a baby may not even take to the bottle nipple - some don't like it.
    this is just bad parenting. your child should not be making the decisions at 0yrs old. you let him/her go a few hours and they will take to that bottle bet your freaking life on it. bad parenting starting so early, this is the problem with a lot of the 1st world. shit ass parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    this is just bad parenting. your child should not be making the decisions at 0yrs old. you let him/her go a few hours and they will take to that bottle bet your freaking life on it. bad parenting starting so early, this is the problem with a lot of the 1st world. shit ass parents.
    Some just have a strong stance on breast feeding.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    So since it's apparently a 1st world problem, do you really think that 3rd world mothers are just having a grand time being phenomenal parents by bottle-feeding their children?

May you never have children or be responsible for anyone else's.

We totally need a new thread for every story about someone having their feeling hurt.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Starving a baby to force them into something instead of just rolling with the natural route. Fantastic parenting right there. I have decided my one year old should swim, gonna go throw him in a lake. Hopefully there are some gators in there so he learns to swim fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    We totally need a new thread for every story about someone having their feeling hurt.
    If you like, you can start a "[OFFICIAL] Mah Feelings" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Some just have a strong stance on breast feeding.
    both of my children were breastfed. my wife was against public breast feeding herself so it was not an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justank View Post
    Starving a baby to force them into something instead of just rolling with the natural route. Fantastic parenting right there. I have decided my one year old should swim, gonna go throw him in a lake. Hopefully there are some gators in there so he learns to swim fast.
    can a 1 yr old normally swim? works for a 5yr old tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Please never become a parent or have any responsibility over children of any age.
    my son is probably older than you... judging by your lack of life experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Or plan your shopping trips better? I mean, as a mother, you tend to know when it's time for your child to be fed.

The guy involved wasn't right to blow his top at this woman, but the woman could avoid it all be planning out her day with better accuracy. Yes, I understand that sometimes it can't be avoided, but many of these things can with better planning.

I fully expect to be bitched at for this point of view. I'm ready.
    Oh my god! A customer did something totally legal that completely complies with store policy! We must vilify her immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or plan your shopping trips better? I mean, as a mother, you tend to know when it's time for your child to be fed.

The guy involved wasn't right to blow his top at this woman, but the woman could avoid it all be planning out her day with better accuracy. Yes, I understand that sometimes it can't be avoided, but many of these things can with better planning.

No plan on bitching at you. But why should someone make such precautions for something that is legal? I could understand if the store had a policy against it. But so long as the store is ok with it, she is perfectly within her rights to breast feed in the store.

Guy was an ass hat, but the lady is in an eatery with her tit out. They make covers for that. I am all for breast feeding, my wife just finished breast feeding our daughter. I can remember 3 times she had to do it in public. Its called planning ahead and feeding your child at home and bringing a cover.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Guy was an ass hat, but the lady is in an eatery with her tit out. They make covers for that. I am all for breast feeding, my wife just finished breast feeding our daughter. I can remember 3 times she had to do it in public. Its called planning ahead and feeding your child at home and bringing a cover.
    But as has been asked quite a few times in this thread. Why should one make special preparations for something that is both legal, and in line with the stores policy?

10+ Year Old Account
    People minding their business would go a long way in avoiding these type of situations.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Well, I'm unsure if you've had a baby or ever taken care of one - I'm assuming not - but it can't always be put in a bottle. Bottled breastmilk is only good for so long (couple of hours) and a baby may not even take to the bottle nipple - some don't like it. Also, many mothers choose not to use bottles because babies like to feed using the least amount of effort possible and the bottle nipple makes it extremely easy for them. It can cause a baby to then reject the mothers nipple.

Also, a lactating mother often times needs to express her milk pretty regularly, usually every few hours, else her breasts begin to swell and leak. Only way to do that is by feeding baby
    Bottled breast milk can be frozen for 3-6 months and stays good in the fridge for a couple days, wife JUST got done breastfeeding, so Yeh I DO know, do you?

A lactating mother should be able to time when she needs to empty her milk, and have the child on a feeding schedule.

Breast feeding children tend to eat roughly every hour. Two hours being about the maximum.

Please, plan your day where every hour you have to go home for ~5-10-30 minutes every hour or hour and a half. Remember, you can't be GOING home, you have to BE home every hour. So you're going to be out 30-45 minutes at a time, depending where you need to go.

Or, immature man-children can stop sobbing about how a boob is being used for its function rather than as a sex toy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    But as has been asked quite a few times in this thread. Why should one make special preparations for something that is both legal, and in line with the stores policy?
    Do not most stores have a "no shirt no shoes no service" rule? Id say Having a tit out is "no shirt". Get the smock, its like 10 bucks and prevents this sort of situation.

As to why she should make special prep....to avoid ass holes berating her for having her floppy tit hanging out.

- - - Updated - - -

I see no reason for planning ahead to ensure you don't breastfeed in public... like it's some social taboo that should only be done in private if you can help it.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you carry a mini fridge with you when you leave the house?

Once it's out of the fridge/freezer, it starts to go bad.
    You got multiple hours. If you are out of the house, bring a small cooler, they actually make for EXACTLY this reason. Like I said, I have been through the breast feeding recently. As a stay at home dad, I did not have the luxury of poping out a tit to feed my child, I had to plan and prep ahead when I went places that meant bringing stored Bmilk with me.

- - - Updated - - -

I see no reason for planning ahead to ensure you don't breastfeed in public... like it's some social taboo that should only be done in private if you can help it.
    It is though. The video shows that. If she were there with a smock on, this would not have happened, sitting in the eatery part of Target with your tit out...its disgusting. I would not have berated the lady, but I certainly would have shook my head at her.