Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    So was this a "lone wolf" type of murder?
    What's a 'lone wolf' type?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonvalor View Post
    Im not saying it does, im just saying he obviously had mental issues like majority of killers

If you want go get technical , WE ALL HAVE MENTAL ISSUES. Many people in the profession regularly admit that the big book of mental diagnosis can apply to everyone in some way.

Automatically assuming anyone who commits an act of violence is not normal, and those by default suffering from a mental illness , means the entire criminal justice system needs to be dismantled since the punishment should be mental care and not jail time.

I think that is what we are all trying to get across.

Whe have had 2 politicians in sweden to that's been murdered, one by knife and one by gun.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's a 'lone wolf' type?
    Its something I heard that it means somebody who acts and plans on his own while proclaiming he is affilated with another party.

basicly like the guy who shot up the bar in Florida Orlando.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the suspect, Tommy Mair, 52.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    If you want go get technical , WE ALL HAVE MENTAL ISSUES. Many people in the profession regularly admit that the big book of mental diagnosis can apply to everyone in some way.

Automatically assuming anyone who commits an act of violence is not normal, and those by default suffering from a mental illness , means the entire criminal justice system needs to be dismantled since the punishment should be mental care and not jail time.

I think that is what we are all trying to get across.
    Tbf that's an ongoing debate I personally am undecided upon

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Whe have had 2 politicians in sweden to that's been murdered, one by knife and one by gun.
    Both on the left side of the spectrum. Tells you a story doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    He lived with his mother who passed away recently. Neighbours say he's nice but a bit of a loner.

During the attack he was heard to shout "Britain First". Britain First are a right wing extremist group in the uk, they deny any link to the killer.
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jo-cox-dies...istall-1565896
    Apparently it was a relative he lived with that passed away. His mother is still alive:
    Mair’s mother, Mary, said she was too upset to speak on Thursday, but her neighbours talked of their shock at the news.

One woman, who asked not to be named, said Mair was a “devoted son” who did his mum’s shopping twice a week, and would bring two carrier bags around on foot, before walking several miles up the hill back to his house. He had visited last on Wednesday, she said.
    She insisted it was “totally out of character” and that he had never been in trouble with police before. She said he “practically lived in the library. He was obsessed with books. His house is full of them.”
    Another neighbour said he saw Mair and his mother out in the garden potting plants together just last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This is the suspect, Tommy Mair, 52.

Definitely mentally ill going by that picture

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Stabbing and shooting, bit above beating people severely up or spouting vitriol but all in all, typical rightwing extremist way of discourse. Just after the motto: "If it doesn't shut up then make it shut up!" Sad truth. Quite sad to see it happening in the UK of all though.
    Maybe in the 1930s. Today it's the other side plus support of the state.
    Anyway 1 down, 649 to go.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-16 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Both on the left side of the spectrum. Tells you a story doesn't it.
    Yeah did not even think about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? becasue of the gloves? looks like a normal dude to me perhaps minus the red gloves but it might be chilly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    As for the yankee's in the thread atm with the comments about gun control. Guns are not banned in the UK, you simply have to have a licence for them. That does not mean that an illegal gun trade doesn't exist, simply that it far rarer for a shooting to happen in the UK.

They cant grasp the concept of gun restrictions they think it is all banned or all legal and nothing in between

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    Its something I heard that it means somebody who acts and plans on his own while proclaiming he is affilated with another party.

basicly like the guy who shot up the bar in Florida Orlando.
    I thought lone wolf was one of two things.

1. Someone who does an act on their own independent of any other. Basically like the guy who killed women cause he was unloved or something.

2. White guy, lol.

If you commit a crime because of influence of a group, I wouldn't call you a lone wolf. Otherwise suicide bombers are lone wolves too.

Deleted
    with all the bullshit i read on these forums i think alot of mmo-c posters ae mentally ill and yes i am one of them, im not ashamed of my mental illnesses

Yeah did not even think about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? becasue of the gloves? looks like a normal dude to me perhaps minus the red gloves but it might be chilly lol.
    If we go by pictures, 90% of anyone who has a photo from the 80d and 90s is mentally ill. Lol

An innocent woman is killed and all Americans can do is make gun regulation jibes? You all should be ashamed utterly disgusting
    My how the tables have turned! With all of the Euros typing cuz murica and other idiot replies when something happens on our shore. Maybe you guys should work on banning your own guns (and knives it seems) so that acts of terrorism cant happen on your own doorstep! Save for "rogue" islamic terrorists shooting up concert halls, blowing up subways, and the like.

It was more tongue in cheek granted slightly in bad taste i apologize

10+ Year Old Account
    The picture is cropped, he looks like he is making/repairing the bench in the full picture...

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    If we go by pictures, 90% of anyone who has a photo from the 80d and 90s is mentally ill. Lol
    Haha yeah that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    with all the bullshit i read on these forums i think alot of mmo-c posters ae mentally ill and yes i am one of them, im not ashamed of my mental illnesses
    Of course they are, it's why im glad i don't see y'all IRL