Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    It's always hillarious to watch americans discuss thing that are a non-issue in other parts of the world.
    Being afraid of seing a tit...always remembers me of Markene Dietrich "Sex: In America an obsession. In other parts of the world a fact.".
    it's not so much a tit as it is the disgusting thing it's attached too and how repulsive that is while you are trying to eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I extend that to any PDA between any combo of genders, do that shit at home, no one wants to see any one sucking face.
    So you are a prude. And the world should kowtow to your prudishness. GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If we are using this video as an example, it appeared there was only 1 person offended, and others either defending the woman, or minding their own business.
    Yeh, I bet at least of few other were thinking "cover yourself woman" while only one person was acting like a raging douche. I see that woman, feeding like that, I would think the same thing, "why cant you cover yourself, or do it at home, thats gross" I just wouldn't berate the lady, because while she is being inconsiderate, that shit is just crazy.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    And to be clear, that guy was a twat, and 100% wrong in his actions.
    I figured we were in agreement on that. =)
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I extend that to any PDA between any combo of genders, do that shit at home, no one wants to see any one sucking face.
    Don't conclude from yourself onto others.
    No one would include every single person there is. Please, speak for yourself and yourself only, would you?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    It's very natural. Also natural to be attracted. What's nature? Might should screw it altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    She was in the cafe/restaurant section. Her baby was drinking/eating. Isn't that what the section is there for?
    Dunno man, not sure if you could bring your own food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    it's not so much a tit as it is the disgusting thing it's attached too and how repulsive that is while you are trying to eat.
    lol

Dammit Marie, how many times do I have to tell you?! No infants at the fucking dinner table! Now put that thing back in the cage until i'm done eating!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh, I bet at least of few other were thinking "cover yourself woman" while only one person was acting like a raging douche. I see that woman, feeding like that, I would think the same thing, "why cant you cover yourself, or do it at home, thats gross" I just wouldn't berate the lady, because while she is being inconsiderate, that shit is just crazy.
    And you would go about your day, and forget about it before you realized it. Which is why I don't see it as a big deal. It is a forgettable moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    What about when "the establishment" is on the side of the breastfeeding mother?
    The establishment is a minority itself.
    Not one of us here is part of it. The common citizen is not part of it.
    The establishment composes entirely of upper class members. If one isn't part of the top 20%, they aren't part of it.

Wow people are actually offended by breastfeeding WTF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Don't conclude from yourself onto others.
    No one would include every single person there is. Please, speak for yourself and yourself only, would you?
    I actually smile when I see people being cute in public sharing a kiss. Now if they are full on making out passionately, I would think they should go somewhere private and allow that love blossom into the next steps of intimacy. But a cute hug and a peck and a smile. That fills me with joy.

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    I'd imagine most babies are more pleasant to look at than you. You probably chew loud or with your mouth open.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually smile when I see people being cute in public sharing a kiss. Now if they are full on making out passionately, I would think they should go somewhere private and allow that love blossom into the next steps of intimacy. But a cute hug and a peck and a smile. That fills me with joy.
    bingo.. Same here.
    Makes me smile, and at worst I think "uh uh.. don't get carried away now lol"

10+ Year Old Account
    1. That guy was a complete ass hat. Not that he was wrong in his opinion, just he was wrong to act like an asshole. Probably in need of some anger management or something.

2. While it doesn't disgust me or anything, I still don't understand why women can't just stop doing it in public. Generations and generations before now, women didn't do that in public, I'm pretty sure. Babies also don't have to eat immediately on a perfect schedule, so there's typically very little urgency involved.

3. To counter myself, I especially like boobs so I guess keep doing it so I can see more boobs.

A little consideration goes a long way to making the world a better place.
    Step one of that consideration is minding one's own business.

Step two is getting out of the left lane if you aren't actually passing someone, but that's a different topic.

And you would go about your day, and forget about it before you realized it. Which is why I don't see it as a big deal. It is a forgettable moment.
    Yeh, Im not a crazy person, its still an avoidable, uncomfortable moment, if the woman displays a bit of consideration for those around her.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    1. That guy was a complete ass hat. Not that he was wrong in his opinion, just he was wrong to act like an asshole. Probably in need of some anger management or something.

2. While it doesn't disgust me or anything, I still don't understand why women can't just stop doing it in public. Generations and generations before now, women didn't do that in public, I'm pretty sure. Babies also don't have to eat immediately on a perfect schedule, so there's typically very little urgency involved.

3. To counter myself, I especially like boobs so I guess keep doing it so I can see more boobs.
    It was shown in an article posted about a page ago that the disgust was a manufactured by the marketing teams at Baby Formula companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post

The 1950ish period to now is what you're referring to with "generations". So... two generations vs. all of human history.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This really pisses me off, there is nothing wrong or sexual about breastfeeding, if anything I encourage more women to do it, it's healthier for the baby. If I had seen this, that man would be a lot less worried about that woman as I would be in his face tell him to back the fuck off.
    While what he did was dumb, he didn't "attack her" and if anything the other people in the video attacked him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    The 1950ish period to now is what you're referring to with "generations". So... two generations vs. all of human history.
    Women didn't breastfeed before the 1950s?