Will try to copy char on ptr tonight to compare between 680 shit and HFC gear.
    Really want to try Class trinket and see how it synergies with the spec.

Wait and see

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Played the spec on PTR, it's ok. Feels somewhat generic, but I guess it's passable.
    In my opinion it definitely feels less generic than "smash key on cooldown" as it is right now in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by valkhy View Post
    Will try to copy char on ptr tonight to compare between 680 shit and HFC gear.
    Really want to try Class trinket and see how it synergies with the spec.

Wait and see
    I think the class trinket would be hilariously mental with Doom Winds.

I think the class trinket would be hilariously mental with Doom Winds.
    well it doesn't since it doesn't work at all currently on PTR.

I did my copy.
    So here is what i think in current configuration:
    - No dps at all, in PTR everybody lose like half of their DPS feels bad man
    - Boulderfist > Stormstrike (without off hand) in damage doesn't feel right.
    - With class trinket or without Windfury is shitty dmg that even Flametongue do more dmg :'( (last place in dmg) since live have 20% chance to proc and PTR/Legion version got 3% just ridiculous.
    - Spirit eruption seems buggy or doesn't proc as often.
    - Even with Bloodlust we don't deal that much.
    - Class trinket seems nerfed (live : Your Windfury Attacks deal 581.65% increased damage, and have a 51.93% chance to generate a Maelstrom Weapon stack. VS PTR: Your Windfury Attacks deal 415% increased damage, and have a 37% chance to generate a Maelstrom Weapon stack.) same with soul capacitor.
    Last edited by valkhy; 2016-06-16 at 09:55 PM. Reason: correction

At first I was a bit overwhelmed by this spec, but as I keep practicing it it's start to feel more comfortable. My only suggestion would be some adjustments that make Boulderfist slow down the spec a little bit for people who can't handle the intense madness of being gcd-locked.

It does look and sound amazing though. It feels like you're just a lightning storm of destruction.
    Last edited by Coffeh; 2016-06-16 at 06:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Maybe I'm being silly and just missed the post about it, but is there currently an optimal route we should be aiming for through the artifact tree? I've recently decided to reroll for Legion, so I'm not sure about a lot of the enhancement theorycrafting.
    Want to know also.

Deleted
    well it doesn't since it doesn't work at all currently on PTR.

I did my copy.
    So here is what i think in current configuration:
    - No dps at all, in PTR everybody lose like half of their DPS feels bad man
    - Boulderfist > Stormstrike (without off hand) in damage doesn't feel right.
    - With class trinket or without Windfury is shitty dmg that even Flametongue do more dmg :'( (last place in dmg)
    - Spirit eruption seems buggy or doesn't proc as often.
    - Even with Bloodlust we don't deal that much.
    - Class trinket seems nerfed (live : Your Windfury Attacks deal 581.65% increased damage, and have a 51.93% chance to generate a Maelstrom Weapon stack. VS PTR: Your Windfury Attacks deal 415% increased damage, and have a 37% chance to generate a Maelstrom Weapon stack.) same with soul capacitor.
    the trinkets are scaled for 110, its a bug.

Crashing storm and Crash Lightning feels really cool and powerfull cleaving with ease foe. Good damage.

Need test all talents

Deleted
    Stop whine! Check blue post and u ll see trinket are buged.

Nevertheless i m not agree for the reste. Enhance is really strong at 110. Blizzard ll making tuning for 110 and not for 100 prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    Stop whine! Check blue post and u ll see trinket are buged.

Nevertheless i m not agree for the reste. Enhance is really strong at 110. Blizzard ll making tuning for 110 and not for 100 prepatch.
    I'm not sure what you mean by don't agree with the rest, the general consensus with nearly everyone is that at 110 we are pretty damn strong atm. That's not what's being discussed.

would have loved for crash lightning to interact with our aoe healing rainfall spell

played on the ptr and not that I've had very much time at all trying the changes but I fell as though enhance is hella squishy.

I was just fighting some elites out in nagrand and was getting pounded way harder than I do on live.

also seems strange that boulder fist has such a short cd when the buff lasts so long. I don't really get the point of it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    played on the ptr and not that I've had very much time at all trying the changes but I fell as though enhance is hella squishy.

I was just fighting some elites out in nagrand and was getting pounded way harder than I do on live.

also seems strange that boulder fist has such a short cd when the buff lasts so long. I don't really get the point of it tbh.
    Well Cd is low cause:
    - With copy you got a character with lot of haste so Cd is shorter.
    - A low CD is mandatory since we need to build Maelstrom. It's not about buff refresh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by don't agree with the rest, the general consensus with nearly everyone is that at 110 we are pretty damn strong atm. That's not what's being discussed.
    The rest is the fact i see people cry for tuning lvl 100 because they think enhance is bad at this lvl for pre-patch. But they forget that blizzard is tuning for 110 and not 100. Enhance is insane and powerfull at 110

Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    The rest is the fact i see people cry for tuning lvl 100 because they think enhance is bad at this lvl for pre-patch. But they forget that blizzard is tuning for 110 and not 100. Enhance is insane and powerfull at 110
    Doesn't change that people will try to play at Pre Patch but this doesn't feel good right now due some bugs and adjustment have been made more for 110 like you said. ATM they didn't/couldn't see what will it be and didn't fix it.

Deleted
    Doesn't change that people will try to play at Pre Patch but this doesn't feel good right now due some bugs and adjustment have been made more for 110 like you said. ATM they didn't/couldn't see what will it be and didn't fix it.
    Poor liver!
    They said PTR has lot of bugs and they ll fixe it before the release...

Well Cd is low cause:
    - With copy you got a character with lot of haste so Cd is shorter.
    - A low CD is mandatory since we need to build Maelstrom. It's not about buff refresh.
    But still wouldnt it make sense to keep the buff duration shorter so you have to manage your stacks instead of just spamming it?

also this may be due to my severe lack of knowledge and experience with builder/spender type game play but shouldnt lava lash also hit harder than boulderfist? (I understand there is still tuning to be done I'm just curious about the direction it looks like they are going currently)

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    But still wouldnt it make sense to keep the buff duration shorter so you have to manage your stacks instead of just spamming it?

also this may be due to my severe lack of knowledge and experience with builder/spender type game play but shouldnt lava lash also hit harder than boulderfist? (I understand there is still tuning to be done I'm just curious about the direction it looks like they are going currently)
    it should at least hit a bit harder than it. Not so hard that it basically is a second storm strike, but yes, it misses some damage. There is hoping for a good tuning patch that doesn't make everything useless.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

does anyone notice a nerf? can't say what skill but leveling i noticed i did shit ton of DPS but now i can barely break what i was getting
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    does anyone notice a nerf? can't say what skill but leveling i noticed i did shit ton of DPS but now i can barely break what i was getting
    There hasn't been a documented nerf to Enhance for a while now.
    Are you sure you aren't just imagining it?

EDIT; might be a bug perhaps? Bugged item or something.
    Last edited by Gungnir; 2016-06-17 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    There hasn't been a documented nerf to Enhance for a while now.
    Are you sure you aren't just imagining it?

EDIT; might be a bug perhaps? Bugged item or something.
    hm it has to be a bug if there's no new changes when servers came up. did the same instance before the 24hour downtime, was getting 120k dps. did the same instance again, getting 80k dps.

perhaps its a bug on the dps meters addon

edit: now i see that wolves are literally doing 5% of a mob with 500k hp
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2016-06-17 at 08:00 PM.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates