Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I wouldn't take it that far, but people have good reason to be skeptical. Does that mean complaining over and over again about "how Blizzard will probably just scrap Thal'Dranath and any replacement altogether." is constructive? No. But on the subject of cynicism or skepticism alone: it's warranted.
    I can understand skepticism but when it devolves into, "DAE Blizzard sux look at all these sheeple defending lol gg noobs" it's extremely frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Why in the actual fuck do people like you bother posting here? I'm genuinely curious. Just so you can have the satisfaction that other equally cynical sperglords feel the same as you? I don't even understand, is the need to circlejerk yourselves into infinity over Blizzard's shortcomings really that appealing?
    I'd try to explain, but damn last encounter you i believe said something like greatly frustrated because you couldn't understand something J Allen Brack said. So knowing comprehension is a bit off on your side, Im just gonna save us both some time, and go on my day. /cheers.

On the one hand I'm as skeptical as anyone else who played through WoD, but on the other I'd be very surprised to see no new playable landmasses added to Legion. If Legion's patch cycle is closer to MoP than WoD (as has explicitly been stated to be the target), then we should end up with at least one new island or area. If it's something other than Thal'Dranath, that's fine.

My money is on another Troll island - maybe this time the Troll island. Zandalar time, baby!

It wasn't scrapped, it was never even started...
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'd try to explain, but damn last encounter you i believe said something like greatly frustrated because you couldn't understand something J Allen Brack said. So knowing comprehension is a bit off on your side, Im just gonna save us both some time, and go on my day. /cheers.
    I don't even remember having a conversation with you. But judging from your incredibly unproductive shitposting here I doubt you said anything worth recollection. Enjoy slapping the ass of every Blizzard hating drone on these forums then, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Good news: Ion immediately followed it up by saying they had a better and more different idea than Thal'dranth. Thal'dranth was just going to be more Elven Ruins.

Bad News: This means we're now looking at the Great Unknown. Could be the Void, could be Argus, could just be Kezan. And it could always be a big fat nothing like WoD had.
    ^this

theres no point in freaking out yet.

I can understand skepticism but when it devolves into, "DAE Blizzard sux look at all these sheeple defending lol gg noobs" it's extremely frustrating.
    uh-huh, which is what I said in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    HeelvsBabyface is probably on it already LOL.
    It's a good job I don't follow that emo rager because you're most likely right, he'll have a rage video up in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Good news: Ion immediately followed it up by saying they had a better and more different idea than Thal'dranth. Thal'dranth was just going to be more Elven Ruins.

Bad News: This means we're now looking at the Great Unknown. Could be the Void, could be Argus, could just be Kezan. And it could always be a big fat nothing like WoD had.
    Unlikely to be Argus, Argus is a legion world and the draenei's, it's too big to be put into a content patch without wasting it's potential. As for Kezan, It was destroyed with the Cataclysm or at least heavily damaged, I'm not sure what we'll find there.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2016-06-16 at 07:47 PM.

I don't even remember having a conversation with you. But judging from your incredibly unproductive shitposting here I doubt you said anything worth recollection. Enjoy slapping the ass of every Blizzard hating drone on these forums then, I guess.
    Yes, because calling people suckers who are suckers, means i'm a blizzard hating drone. Just keep proving my point man, keep on.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yes, because calling people suckers who are suckers, means i'm a blizzard hating drone. Just keep proving my point man, keep on.
    The negative connotation of the word "sucker" is definitely evident of the fairly pathetic and completely unwarranted freight train of Blizzard hate which breeds incessantly on this forum. The fact that you're so certain of this "fact" is further evidence.

Look, I'm all for a good 'ol fashioned cirlcejerk but this is actually evidence of Blizzard simply coming out and being honest with us. And instead of recognition of this positive change, everybody is just saying unproductive shit like "OH NO WOD ALL OGRE AGANE GG UNINSTALL SHEEPLE!!!1"

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm worried, after WoD I expect much more out of Blizzard this time if I'm going to buy in and cutting something because you have a cooler idea is just empty words at this stage. WoD is and was such a catastrophic fuck up I need more than their words this time, because it doesn't matter if they say something is going to happen a few months down the line, they're more than willing to cancel it if it cuts into their bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    Wod all over again?
    change in the development process does not mean "scrapped content"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Sheeple.

Following in the mighty Blizzard. They have never lied and have always came through.

All the lies with craftily written responses and people still have 101% faith that they'll deliver?
    Naive Maiev.
    They have never lied. People however take tidbits of their statements and twist them into promises.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    He already said that it's being replaced with something they think is cooler. So we're not losing anything, we're just getting something different. No reason to complain.
    Did he mention what? No? Oh, then they're going to red herring us then stop talking about it, thus scrapping that too. Like they did with that super cool feature they wanted to keep a secret too.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    They had a good reason and made a good point why. Pretty excited what their new idea is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Relax. They said they had a better idea and conceptually Thal'dranath was more of "oh boy night elf ruins"
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    He already said that it's being replaced with something they think is cooler. So we're not losing anything, we're just getting something different. No reason to complain.

Ha ha ha ha. You guys should understand Blizzardspeak by now.

Translation: We are running out of time quickly and simply cannot get it done. So we're going to cobble an alternative together and reuse existing resources. It's a better idea, because we know we better say something.

Come on guys... if there was a better idea they sure as HELL would be able to give us some info on it 75 days before the game launches?
    Last edited by Maudib; 2016-06-16 at 08:02 PM.

The negative connotation of the word "sucker" is definitely evident of the fairly pathetic and completely unwarranted freight train of Blizzard hate which breeds incessantly on this forum. The fact that you're so certain of this "fact" is further evidence.

Look, I'm all for a good 'ol fashioned cirlcejerk but this is actually evidence of Blizzard simply coming out and being honest with us. And instead of recognition of this positive change, everybody is just saying unproductive shit like "OH NO WOD ALL OGRE AGANE GG UNINSTALL SHEEPLE!!!1"
    Oh it's apparent your all for a good 'ol fachioned circlejerk, as all you want is people in here glorifying this announcement like you are here in this quote, And when someone comes in and calls you what you very clearly are, all you can do is respoind in hyperbole about nazi's and other shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They have never lied. People however take tidbits of their statements and twist them into promises.
    They've lied. Don't deny it.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see the Pentagram behind Ion during the interview? I also saw a couple of swastikas on the promotional Legion art. I can't believe Blizzard thinks they can hide that from us fans.
    Uh...? What meow?
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post

damn look like they spend a shit tone of time on that.... all that art waisted... /S
    Man Boss, I think you're right - I think we lost an ENTIRE raid tier over getting an intern to remove that big blotch of land <3 /Sarcasmmmmm

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Sounds alright to me. It makes me wonder what zone they have in favor of it.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Given how the story is going in Legion on beta so far, I'd almost be willing to bet its replacement will be something like this.

Either hijacking one of those Legion star destroyers, or using The Fel Hammer (the ship Demon Hunters already basically hijacked) and invading a newly discovered Legion world, and establishing a stronghold there. Slowly advancing forward on the world, taking over more areas on this world (similar to Isle of Thunder takeover). Hell, maybe even one of those previously noted "new dungeons" from patch content, being on this world, in addition to new world quests there. Would totally make sense and I bet it wouldn't be that hard to do.

Something similar to this. New legion world would be far better than Thal'dranath, which was more NE ruins.