Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Congrats on supporting oligarchy dictatorship. Which is what we have in the system now.
    The system works for the vast majority of people. Very few do not have needs met.

You want to burn it down and replace it with... what? A dictatorship where you get to determine who lives and dies? How are people going to eat / live in this kind of system? Who will produce anything in this kind of system?

You are advocating insanity.

Look at OP's posting history.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

We just need a good "Purge" where we can hunt down all the corrupt politicians and CEOs with impunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

I really want to another civil war to breakout.
    Well, if ever there was a sign that a good cleaning of the population is needed, it's probably when idiots start -wanting- war.

Anyone with half a shred of intelligence wants anything -but- war. War is only going to benefit the people already in powerful positions to benefit from it. It's not going to do a damn thing for you. Except likely get you killed.

Christ, I hope you're trolling and not actually this dumb.

Posts like the OP's make me wonder if it's time for another world war, just so people can gain some perspective and see how shit war really is. Humanity is obviously not ready for peace, so much seems clear at the moment.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Well, if ever there was a sign that a good cleaning of the population is needed, it's probably when idiots start -wanting- war.

Anyone with half a shred of intelligence wants anything -but- war. War is only going to benefit the people already in powerful positions to benefit from it. It's not going to do a damn thing for you. Except likely get you killed.

Christ, I hope you're trolling and not actually this dumb.
    This is why I keep asking them if they're willing to start shooting people. Because they never are. They don't ACTUALLY want a civil war, they want to have WON a civil war that other people fought on their behalf, without facing any consequences for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    The system works for the vast majority of people. Very few do not have needs met.

You want to burn it down and replace it with... what? A dictatorship where you get to determine who lives and dies? How are people going to eat / live in this kind of system? Who will produce anything in this kind of system?

You are advocating insanity.
    How about we have a civil war oust the oligarch corporations and super wealth and re-institute democracy by the people?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Are you willing to murder your fellow citizens to get what you want? Are you willing to be slaughtered pursuing that cause?

No?

Then there's no civil war about to break out. That's how bad things have got to get. Unless you're willing to ignore the law and shoot some corporate leaders in the face yourself, leading to fighting the police, resulting in months of sustained combat to get your "way", you don't actually want that. You're just complaining that life would be easier if people you disagreed with were killed on your behalf, without getting your own hands dirty in the process.

That's not a desire for "civil war". That's a desire to be the one in power who's abusing that authority to stamp out opposing voices.

I'll also note that actually doing that makes you the kind of person this Omar Mateen guy was. Congrats on supporting murderous terrorism, I guess.
    I 100% agree up to the very last paragraph. The Omar comparison just doesn't match up here.

But the greater point I agree with in your post is that unless he wants to take up the sword himself, his bluster is irrelevant. Which clearly it is. Since he's on mmo-c and not on the streets.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is going to make me sound really bad, but I really want to another civil war to breakout. I absolutely hate the system that is in place in America at the moment. Corporations and the wealthy squash and oppress everyone else beneath them, and they have government on their side to make sure it stays that way. As politics become more and more corrupted the only way real change is ever going to happen is through violent revolt of the masses. Honestly, I want a little bit of revenge on the wealthy and corporations for forcing me to exist on slave wages.
    Alright.

Soooo do you know how to bury friends and family after they die, and how to fight the police until death, right? So yeah, you can totally start it. I mean, if you want it, you must pursue it, and don't be afraid of consequences.

It is going to make me sound really bad, but I really want to another civil war to breakout. I absolutely hate the system that is in place in America at the moment. Corporations and the wealthy squash and oppress everyone else beneath them, and they have government on their side to make sure it stays that way. As politics become more and more corrupted the only way real change is ever going to happen is through violent revolt of the masses. Honestly, I want a little bit of revenge on the wealthy and corporations for forcing me to exist on slave wages.
    I know you lead in with "it's going to make me sound really bad," but that doesn't really help. Wanting a little bit of revenge on the wealthy during a civil war means killing them. You honestly have some issues if this post is unironic.

America is the most unequal nations out of all the developed nations in the world. And the risk of civil war increases as inequality insreases.
    And the poor in the US have higher incomes than the median in many developed countries. Try again.

https://mises.org/blog/poor-us-are-r...ss-much-europe

Regardless, you want to tear the whole system down because you're envious of others. You threaten to kill them because you can't have your way. Good luck finding adherents.

How about we have a civil war oust the oligarch corporations and super wealth and re-institute democracy by the people?
    What do you mean by this? The majority of people have a vested interest in maintaning the status quo. This is why candidates out of the mainstream on either side of the political spectrum rarely win.
    Last edited by Sargerasraider; 2016-06-16 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    I 100% agree up to the very last paragraph. The Omar comparison just doesn't match up here.
    The only difference between a terrorist like Mateen and these "civil war" advocates are the following;

1> Mateen acted alone, and knew it, and
    2> Mateen actually had the cajones to act, as heinous as his acts were.

Those kicking off a civil war would be just as vile as Mateen, for pretty similar reasons, but they'd be numerous enough to actually create long-term conflict. If they didn't, they'd just be taken out and labelled as terrorists, as Mateen was. This isn't me trying to make Mateen seem reasonable, it's me pointing out that this rhetoric is just as unconscionable as any terrorist's.

Why not try to accomplish change through politics? Why wish for something that would lead to hundreds of thousands casualties?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda funny you'd think another civil war would actually get the rich overthrown / killed. Rich mans war, poor mans fight was exemplified in our previous Civil War. It would be the same this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Look at OP's posting history.
    Based on his posting history off the top of my head without checking, he hates:
    Streamers
    Popular gamers
    The rich
    Attractive people
    Women who aren't interested in him
    People in general

Like I said a few posts ago, if this is unironic it's incredibly sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Why not try to accomplish change through politics? Why wish for something that would lead to hundreds of thousands casualties?
    Because his views don't have enough popular support to see them implemented democratically, so he'd prefer to murder people until he gets his way.

Civil war is only "noble" when it fights against an oppressive and hostile regime. And the USA really can't be labelled as such, at least not by its citizens.

You say this till you realize that you're likely to die in this war of yours.
    Or would you like others to fight this war for you? Then you're not much different from the people you "hate".

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Streamers
    Popular gamers
    The rich
    Attractive people
    People in general

Not only that, but this kind of person = the sort that should be monitored by authorities I'd say...they can become dangerous...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    sitting congressmen has something like 95% primary win rate, even when congress is less liked then cockroaches, until people actually start to take the down ticket elections as serious as the presidential election, things will continue as they are.
    Yeah, hard to see people jumping to plan b, shoot your congressman, as opposed to at least starting with plan a, not voting for your congressperson. America isnt as bad as you make it. Just because some people make ridiculously more than you doesn't mean stuff is unfair or you are exploited. Especially when most people have their basic needs met. There aren't that many homeless people out there and those are homeless are far more likely to be that way due to poor life choices or mental illness versus being screwed over by the man. Basically the OP is being a whiny bitch and hoping some people "rise up" to die and kill on his behalf thinking he will somehow benefit from it.

As much as I would like to Lebron James money, I dont do anything to remotely deserve that. That doesnt mean the US is screwed up, just that I am not that special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Streamers
    Popular gamers
    The rich
    Attractive people
    People in general

Basically he's someone who faces rejection on a constant basis, blames others for his shortcomings, insecure, but doesn't have the balls to change any of this. It's like a mass shooter in the making. That or those weird dudes who put up YouTube rants about being neckbeards with echoy audio and shitty visual.

OT: Op, unless you're willing to fight to the death, pull the trigger yourself, live with the fact you're going against your own citizens and possibly friends and family who disagree with you, why even make this thread?

People like to bring up civil war or good samaritan justice when they aren't in the throes of it all. You want the result but don't want to be part of the work.
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2016-06-16 at 08:09 PM.