Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Ha ha ha ha. You guys should understand Blizzardspeak by now.

Translation: We are running out of time quickly and simply cannot get it done. So we're going to cobble an alternative together and either reuse existing resources. It's a better idea, because we know we better say something.

Come on guys... if there was a better idea they sure as HELL would be able to give us some info on it 75 days before the game launches?
    No, because it isn't launch content and neither was Thal'Dranath. We didn't have any info on Thal'Dranath either so your made up 75 days before game launches timescale is completely pointless and irrelevant to say. We didn't have any substantial info on Tanaan and we didn't on the Timeless Isle and we didn't on the Isle of Quel'thalas either before their respective expansion launches for some more context. Use your brain or at least try to.

Must be miserable being so negative all the time and having to forcefully pull shit out your ass to throw onto this forum for no reason.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-06-16 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Title should say "Thal'dranath replaced", else it just seems like uninformed clickbait.
    Ok, please tell me, what was it replaced with. Until I know that, it's scrapped.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yes, because calling people suckers who are suckers, means i'm a blizzard hating drone. Just keep proving my point man, keep on.
    So if I enjoyed WOD I'm a sucker? Maybe the sucker is the person who doesn't play this game but can't stop following the forum waiting for an attempt to smear Blizzard. It must be tiring to have so much misdirected hate towards a successful company that you have no control over.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

While it is most certainly scrapped content, pretending otherwise is a little silly, I'm glad they took the initiative to do something else rather than stick to what was already on paper. It's ballsy to show everyone a map and tell everyone about a place and talk about it then go "actually, nevermind we have something better planned."

Good on them.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Well i was going to say something but then it hit me "haters gonna hate" so see you all in legion and lets hope this new idea is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Should I start crying now or?
    We lost an entire raid tier, ghostcrawler, jwilson, I think I'm going to /wrist

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    They've lied. Don't deny it.
    Please tell us all. I'm sure it was covered in one of the numerous Blizzard lied threads because I'm unable to comprehend what they actually said.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Yessss! just like how Farahlon and the Ogre Island were scrapped to be "replaced" with something better.

I'm feeling better for not pre-ordering Legion already.
    Neither of those things were scrapped to be replaced. They were pushed back until they were cancelled.
    Beta Club Brosquad

They said they have another idea instead. It's right on the front page. Why the click bait title?

Edit: We knew nothing of Thal'dranath. We only knew that it wouldn't be launch content. Before screaming at the top of your lungs about something we knew little to nothing about we should see what they came up with instead. Could be a troll raid like everyone has been asking for.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-06-16 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Sounds alright to me. It makes me wonder what zone they have in favor of it.
    Dalaran, that's where everyone's going to be right )))

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    So if I enjoyed WOD I'm a sucker? Maybe the sucker is the person who doesn't play this game but can't stop following the forum waiting for an attempt to smear Blizzard. It must be tiring to have so much misdirected hate towards a successful company that you have no control over.
    No i'm not saying your a sucker for any of this. Fuck I'm logged into WoD right now, oh how I hate this fucking game.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Oh it's apparent your all for a good 'ol fachioned circlejerk, as all you want is people in here glorifying this announcement like you are here in this quote, And when someone comes in and calls you what you very clearly are, all you can do is respoind in hyperbole about nazi's and other shit.
    Jesus fucking Christ. It's like you're so completely sure that Blizzard does nothing but lie that the fact that they would actually be truthful about something is so alien to you that you can't even comprehend it.

I'm not glorifying anything. I'm calling it what it is. There was something players noticed extremely in early development which they've admitted they scrapped and decided to do something different. They're not removing content, they're simply going in a different direction. Would you have rather they said nothing at all? Have all the players sit here and think that it's possible then when they finally get to the point where they can no longer deny it, say it at the last minute? Do you not think that would be received a lot more poorly than simply coming out before the expansion is released and telling players they're going in another direction? Again, I understand skepticism but there's a point where it stops being skepticism and it's evidence of bold-faced, contrived and completely unrealistic cynicism.

If it's replaced with something else, just as big, then it's no big deal.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I'm glad all of the haters were able to finally get that sweet satisfaction of something getting scrapped, even if it was something that would have been repetitive and they're planning to replace with something better. So many MMO-C posters will sleep much better tonight knowing they have something to bitch about!
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    when did they ever say that farahlon will get a replacement?
    Well... Farahlon was intended to be a content patch. Tannan Jungle however, was not. Farahlon was scrapped. Tannan Jungle became a patch. They didn't say it was replaced, but it was... by cutting content from launch.

This actually makes me wonder, which Broken Isles zone has least amount of content now? Worry about it, it might be the cool thing replacing Thal'Dranath.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Them doing what they thought was cool is how we got a time traveling orc adventure.
    I agree with this sentiment. WoD had neat moments. I liked the zone progression and some of the rendered scenes in frostfire and Shattrath but even those scenes just felt...detatched from the greater world. The overarching story just felt like weak justification to further explore the old Orc leaders. I just imagine Metzen running around the office screaming Orc obscenities at anyone who dare to dissent with his Orcy visions.

But more on topic. I can understand why people are dubious of the Dev's words, but it's all we got to go on. I think more often than not they deliver on what they are doing. At this point I'll take their word for it that they have something else planned, whether or not it's cooler however is yet to be seen.
    Last edited by Hexxidecimal; 2016-06-16 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Yessss! just like how Farahlon and the Ogre Island were scrapped to be "replaced" with something better.

I'm feeling better for not pre-ordering Legion already.
    Was the Ogre isle even "confirmed"? Or was it just people going into a minor frenzy we never got to visit what ever continent it was?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Must be miserable being so negative all the time and having to forcefully pull shit out your ass to throw onto this forum for no reason.
    Salty are we? lol

Blizzard is making it awful hard to defend them... but I commend you. Like a chihuahua rushing the front door at the mailman... you are fierce and loyal. Kudos. :P

By the way... my guess is a revamped Karazhan raid.

Deleted
    We get something they think will be cooler... Are we finally getting Faralohn?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Salty are we? lol

Blizzard is making it awful hard to defend them... but I commend you. Like a chihuahua rushing the front door at the mailman... you are fierce and loyal. Kudos. :P
    Yeh I get pretty salty when people say stupid shit without thinking. Like what you just did again. You had nothing of value to say in response to my solid response so you just spouted shit again.