Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    I'm just saying, there's a long time until we see whatever this new idea will be, and, just like Thal'dranath, it might be scrapped.
    That's a bit of a paranoid way of thinking, don't you agree? It's obvious they've got big plans in store, as they've already confirmed at least 3 content patches and 3 raid tiers, as well as plans for something more interesting that the night elf isle of Thal'dranath would have been. It's fine to be skeptical, but don't get too worried or paranoid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    He already said that it's being replaced with something they think is cooler. So we're not losing anything, we're just getting something different. No reason to complain.
    we're on mmo-champion. people always find shit to complain about
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Could be but they covered all their bases by saying out the gate that it wasn't going to be launch content. If people want to take that as a promise then they can and sure you can be upset about cut potential content but at least keep it constructive.
    Never said it was launch content, I was expecting it in a future content patch just like everybody else.
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

I'm just saying, there's a long time until we see whatever this new idea will be, and, just like Thal'dranath, it might be scrapped.
    Until they actually scrap something, maybe we should simply assume that they just changed their minds on what the patch content is going to be. It's not like Thal'Dranath was anything more than an idea at this point.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    That's a bit of a paranoid way of thinking, don't you agree? It's obvious they've got big plans in store, as they've already confirmed at least 3 content patches and 3 raid tiers, as well as plans for something more interesting that the night elf isle of Thal'dranath would have been. It's fine to be skeptical, but don't get too worried or paranoid.
    Just like the big planning of tanaan right? The customer base has every reason to be skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am paranoid, because they also had big plans for WoD and look at how that turned out.

Big plans that detailed how Blizz was going to polish a turd and deliver it to their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevene View Post
    Ion Hazzikostas just confirmed it during the Q/A, Thal'Dranath is scrapped, we all knew it wouldn't be there for release, but this time he said that it wont ever make it into the game

He also said Blizzard has a better idea instead, I wonder if it will be another island or something else

Your thoughts ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBjUru8qL6c

Called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    when did they ever say that farahlon will get a replacement?
    It was supposed to replace itself. "Nope not at launch" turned into not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Called what? That they'd change their minds on what sort of patch content to make?

So, this picture was right

Brace yourselves! People claiming that Blizzard did nothing wrong incoming!
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Thal'dranath's patch is being renamed. The same interview said they're not aiming for yearly expansions. We're going to be done with elves by the end of suramar anyway. Inb4 white knight. Not bothered. Interested to see what 7.2 will contain instead.

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    So, this picture was right

Brace yourselves! People claiming that Blizzard did nothing wrong incoming!
    What exactly did they do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Jencsik View Post
    Just like the big planning of tanaan right? The customer base has every reason to be skeptical.
    Yes, I am paranoid, because they also had big plans for WoD and look at how that turned out.

Big plans that detailed how Blizz was going to polish a turd and deliver it to their fans.
    There is literally no reasoning with these kinds of people.

There is literally no reasoning with these kinds of people.
    They're either insanely determined to find something wrong, or they're trolling.

With this website, it's really hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Just what the xpack thats 99% NE ruins needed more NE ruins right?
    no, only 3 of the 6 zones are NE ruins, and Broken Isles is really small, I wanted to see more night elf stuff, been starved of it for 14 years. I hope it involves repairing Silvermoon or Quel'danis like all the concept art.
    n

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    They're either insanely determined to find something wrong, or they're trolling.

It's mind numbing at times how people can be that paranoid, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than massively disappointed.

What exactly did they do wrong?
    They dared to change their minds mid development and go for a different idea after barely mentioning their first idea! Those savages!

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than massively disappointed.
    Have you been keeping track of Legion development and the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    no, only 3 of the 6 zones are NE ruins, and Broken Isles is really small, I wanted to see more night elf stuff, been starved of it for 14 years. I hope it involves repairing Silvermoon or Quel'danis like all the concept art.
    n
    Or, among the mistakes Blizzard learned with WoD, was it that people don't want too much of one thing? Like orcs back to back? Oh wait, doomsayers and shitposters would have you believe that they lied about learning from the mistakes they made from WoD. I forgot.