Deleted

Warrior's discord

as many other classes do , have we a discord to chat about theorycrafting and warrior specs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this link is good for 24 hours. It goes straight to their Discord called The Halls of Valor.

https://discord.gg/0pYY7932lTI7QOao
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Yeah, this link is good for 24 hours. It goes straight to their Discord called The Halls of Valor.

https://discord.gg/0pYY7932lTI7QOao
    I thought it was called Strength and Honor, or #hack-and-slash. Are there two now?

Deleted
    dont know. ive just joined that one and i found there is not a theorycrafting channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I thought it was called Strength and Honor, or #hack-and-slash. Are there two now?
    ERRRrrrrrr not sure. This is the one I've been using, maybe there are two? Link the other one, b/c I don't have that one either, and who knows, it may be more popular. The simC team for warriors is still using IRC I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Finlos View Post
    dont know. ive just joined that one and i found there is not a theorycrafting channel

The moderator consolidated all theorycrafting into the general section; there used to be one for Legion alone.
    Last edited by Leyl; 2016-06-16 at 08:47 PM.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Feel free to use Discord, but in general all of the discussions and theorycrafting is being done here on MMO.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    ERRRrrrrrr not sure. This is the one I've been using, maybe there are two? Link the other one, b/c I don't have that one either, and who knows, it may be more popular. The simC team for warriors is still using IRC I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

The moderator consolidated all theorycrafting into the general section; there used to be one for Legion alone.
    Well the one I was invited to is dead as a doornail with about 8 total members. Maybe they thought I'd help draw more people in, but personally I don't have a lot of use for IRC/Discord type communication, since (as they grow large) they invariably end up with a lot of people looking for information rather than contributing it, which falls on the shoulders of a few individuals. That's not to say they can't be good practices, but it's not something I have much investment in.

I blame Navox for that... anyways we have a real discord now.

This is the most popular Warrior Discord by far: 0pYY7932lTKWeR2P

It's called the Skyhold and has channels for talking about all 3 specs. There's activity everyday but it's nothing out of this world really. I wouldn't say it's inactive but I wouldn't say it's insanely active either like some other class Discords.