Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Reading through the personal loot change and keeping in mind that loot scales to your ilv (A mythic raider will get mythic gear in lfr for example).
    Thats not at all how it works. You CAN get titanforged gear with ilevel ranges from +5 up to +75 with 5 ilvl brackers. If you are VERY lucky you can get a high item level piece from LFR, it wont automaticly scale to your ilvl. The only loot that will keep scale up to your ilvl is world quests.

And selling loot is already in full effect right now and have always been, right now on my server a full HC HFC clear with all gear to you is around 100k.
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2016-06-16 at 08:38 PM.

I paid gold to get my aq40 crafted/quest weapons made back in the day, so selling loot has always been a thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    love it when ppl make threads about stuff they got no idea about.

Also, selling loot is not a new thing, maybe its new if u live under a rock
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Loot runs are already a thing. And if it gets high-end raiders into LFR, who cares?
    They are already there, and we saw what that did.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    love it when ppl make threads about stuff they got no idea about.

Also, selling loot is not a new thing, maybe its new if u live under a rock
    Well that is kind of why I asked >.>

I could of sworn lfr and dungeons worked off the same system of base ilv increasing. I guess I simply mixed the two together it has been a while since i was capped I haven't finished releveling from the alpha wipe.

Deleted
    Reading through the personal loot change and keeping in mind that loot scales to your ilv (A mythic raider will get mythic gear in lfr for example).
    No, they wont.

Do you think we will see higher end players selling lfr runs to trade their loot to another for hefty sums of gold or am I scheming to early?
    as it doesnt work as you CLAIM, no.

7+ Year Old Account
    become a thing? its allways been a thing, join a group, win a peice, whisper the people who lost but really wanted it to see if they will buy it off you
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when I needed gold http://imgur.com/CR5SDmC

Made by dubbelbasse

Since DS had a set number of drops and everyone rolled NEED and then tried to sell/trade what they got....and in this case, it's all personal loot...I can't really agree that it's going to be the same. No one's losing out if someone decides to sell their Personal Loot drop.
    true, but i can see a lot of sleezy people advertising and even going as far as to inspect other players and offer them the item for a price

blizzard should expand the ignore list because they might need it :P

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    true, but i can see a lot of sleezy people advertising and even going as far as to inspect other players and offer them the item for a price

blizzard should expand the ignore list because they might need it :P
    If a Mythic Raider wants to come in and do LFR and sell his Personal Loot....who exactly is that hurting?
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

If a Mythic Raider wants to come in and do LFR and sell his Personal Loot....who exactly is that hurting?
    why is this a mythic raider exclusive thing

iv heard tons of stories of people who needed on DS loot "because fuck you it vendors for 40g"

assholes arnt exclusive to the mythic raid scene

iv heard tons of stories of people who needed on DS loot "because fuck you it vendors for 40g"

You're not listening. DS had people NEEDING things for all those reasons and taking gear away from people who really did NEED it.

PERSONAL LOOT doesn't work that way.

10+ Year Old Account

Why are you comparing this to those stories? Needing on DS loot to vendor it actively hurts other people. Selling loot, that would otherwise not have been available to others, to willing buyers hurts no one...it's just an extra opportunity for loot if you feel like spending gold. If you don't feel like spending gold, you're no worse off.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Hmm currently on beta dungeon loot can. LFR is marked in the journal to but it isn't out yet so I don't know.
    In the bullet points on the front page it says the following.

In theory, you could kill a normal dungeon boss and get a Mythic raid item level item! (That has a very very tiny chance of happening)
    Will some folks make money off the new system? Sure, though it will be rare with RNG being part of the picture therefore it will not be a very efficient means of making extra gold or buying gear. I think it is safe to assume very very tiny falls under the fraction of a percent category.

I think you may be mixing up how the RNG system for loot will work in normal dungeons and LFR with how loot ilvl scales according to difficulty completed in the new mythic+ dungeons plus also world quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    i might be wrong here but they said you can get stuff with mythic ilvl everywhere on a super low drop chance ( like myhtic dungeon now). I don't think they ever said loot scale with your ilvl.

also you can't trade gold crossrealm
    Things can be titanforged which is like warforged on steroids. The item level can be the same as the highest item level gear that is live. It is very rate though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

You're not listening. DS had people NEEDING things for all those reasons and taking gear away from people who really did NEED it.

PERSONAL LOOT doesn't work that way.
    actually you didnt listen

i said that people will go out of their way to try to harass people into buying their loot

and that people will ignore them

actually you didnt listen

i said that people will go out of their way to try to harass people into buying their loot

and that people will ignore them
    ....Okay.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    In the bullet points on the front page it says the following.

Will some folks make money off the new system? Sure, though it will be rare with RNG being part of the picture therefore it will not be a very efficient means of making extra gold or buying gear. I think it is safe to assume very very tiny falls under the fraction of a percent category.

I think you may be mixing up how the RNG system for loot will work in normal dungeons and LFR with how loot ilvl scales according to difficulty completed in the new mythic+ dungeons plus also world quests.
    hmm so not something that is reliable but a bonus I can sell to pugs.

Good enough.

Was selling gear still a thing? The amount of money you make from mounts i thought killed that system off.

....Okay.

/10char
    im just telling you a consequence of the system

but if you wanna play ring around the rosie thats fine w/ me

Well, the possible buyer also needs to be from the same (connected) server to be able to trade gold, so I don't assume this will be a greater issue in lfr.