Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhany View Post
    doesnt quite compliment the police doesnt it? maybe sth with police is wrong, if you still need to protect yourself tthough you pay a shitload of money for state protection, but they admitt that they wont protect you at all. o0
    Police don't exist to protect you. They exist to enforce laws. They have zero duty to protect you from harm, and even if they want to protect you from harm, they can't possibly be everywhere at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Do you live in Texas?
    Have you been in Texas?

I'm here. And unless you live in some rural ass area , people here aren't like that. I mean yeah, I saw a guy riding a horse on the sidewalk in Houston, but I've seen only one person armed and he is my boss in security

Meanwhile, I saw many many guns growing up in Connecticut.

Weird right? It's like people generalize and get things wrong a lot.
    just because you dont see one doesnt mean they dont have one. there is no open carry of pistols at least, in texas...yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post

You know everyone of those pictures was of folks from Texas right? There is a group just like I pointed out that want to show how pure they are and went around with the guns strapped to their backs as I showed. Your comments on generalization are kinda weird given that since no one said they were the majority or that all Texans were like that.
    that middle pic is in virginia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    that middle pic is in virginia.
    Hmm not so sure about that: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/02/us...atus.html?_r=0
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

no, im telling you they are. The person that did their article used a random photo. Happens all the time. Read an article earlier today about a law suit being brought against Remington but they had a photo of a guy holding a Stag Arms rifle. No where in texas, even in the middle of winter will you see that many people wearing winter clothes. Even in austin, it doesnt even get that cold in austin. Also, those stickers belong to the VCDL here in VA.

7+ Year Old Account
    just because you dont see one doesnt mean they dont have one. there is no open carry of pistols at least, in texas...yet.
    Sure there is. Since January 1st.

Sure there is. Since January 1st.
    oh so it finally went thru. Good for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    wonder if they know how to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I wonder how many of them actually know how to shoot. Too many people buy guns and have no idea to use them and get people accidentally shot.
    Well....you aint lying.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    No

Only ppl who identify themself as attackhelicopters should be allowed to buy guns and protect themself

/s
    im a helicopter :P

7+ Year Old Account
    no, im telling you they are. The person that did their article used a random photo. Happens all the time. Read an article earlier today about a law suit being brought against Remington but they had a photo of a guy holding a Stag Arms rifle. No where in texas, even in the middle of winter will you see that many people wearing winter clothes. Even in austin, it doesnt even get that cold in austin. Also, those stickers belong to the VCDL here in VA.
    They named the folks and location in the photo along with the photographers name. A photographer living in Austin. And the Temperature on that day was in the 40's and was after an outdoor rally. As well "After the rally, the gun carriers walked about five blocks along Congress Avenue, which leads from the Capitol through downtown Austin, and had lunch at a Subway restaurant that had agreed to let them in. " The photo is in a Subway. So pretty sure the picture is in Texas.

They named the folks and location in the photo along with the photographers name. A photographer living in Austin. And the Temperature on that day was in the 40's and was after an outdoor rally. As well "After the rally, the gun carriers walked about five blocks along Congress Avenue, which leads from the Capitol through downtown Austin, and had lunch at a Subway restaurant that had agreed to let them in. " The photo is in a Subway. So pretty sure the picture is in Texas.
    well these are the stickers they are wearing http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/027...g?v=1381869418 not sure why they would be a part of a gun group in one state and wearing the stickers of a gun group in another state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We won't be truly safe until every person in the US is pointing a loaded gun at every other person's head at all times!
    Don't overreact or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    well these are the stickers they are wearing http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/027...g?v=1381869418 not sure why they would be a part of a gun group in one state and wearing the stickers of a gun group in another state.
    Lol. Maybe be they went and bought them? That can't be it. After all you just linked a picture from a Shopping site people use to sell their shit. And we all know if you have an Organization you must use only stuff you produce. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Don't overreact or anything.

Lol. Maybe be they went and bought them? That can't be it. After all you just linked a picture from a Shopping site people use to sell their shit. And we all know if you have an Organization you must use only stuff you produce. Right?
    yea, but that shopping site is a direct link from their page http://vcdl.org/ and https://vcdl-gear.myshopify.com/

you do need permission from the VCDL to use them with another organization. Just curious if they got permission.

7+ Year Old Account
    yea, but that shopping site is a direct link from their page http://vcdl.org/ and https://vcdl-gear.myshopify.com/

you do need permission from the VCDL to use them with another organization. Just curious if they got permission.
    At this point I don't give a shit. The photo was from Texas.

Looks like too small of a number honestly.