Page 7 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    We're like 4-5 months out from the election, there's ample time for this to turn around. Don't jump the gun.
    Hillary has time for at least 6-7 scandals between now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post

I wonder if Clinton's lead will grow as more people give up on Bernie and finally face reality and move into her camp.
    I'm already practically in her camp.

Better her than Trump.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'm already practically in her camp.

Better her than Trump.
    Yeah me to even if I feel meh about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Every time he was winning in polls people turned a cheek as if to say "it's not happening, if I cant see it, it isn't happening" Then when the polls go the other way everyone jumps up and down and shouts "HE'S LOSING GUYS LOOK!!!!" The polls ebb and flow, calm the fuck down lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    We? No... You is more accurate...
    I'm in a group of 46,000+ members that are Bernie supporters, and yes, we as in a large number of us, aren't voting for Clinton.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post

I wonder if Clinton's lead will grow as more people give up on Bernie and finally face reality and move into her camp.
    Meh, I'm only voting for her if Ohio is close right before election time.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Nice supporting facts you have there.

People aren't voting for Clinton, they're more than likely just assuming everyone who is voting for Bernie is going to vote for crooked Clinton...which we're not.
    You are very much in the minority. Do I want Hillary? No. But I will vote for her over the douchebag racist, xenophobic, constitution breaking dumbass. He will literally be the first one that will be impeached in the house, and convicted in the senate if he does what he wants with banning Muslims.

Nice supporting facts you have there.

People aren't voting for Clinton, they're more than likely just assuming everyone who is voting for Bernie is going to vote for crooked Clinton...which we're not.
    No matter how badly democrats despise Clinton the prospect of President Trump is far more scary, this election is horrible for both sides it's like deciding which way a house will burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Every time he was winning in polls people turned a cheek as if to say "it's not happening, if I cant see it, it isn't happening" Then when the polls go the other way everyone jumps up and down and shouts "HE'S LOSING GUYS LOOK!!!!" The polls ebb and flow, calm the fuck down lol.
    ^This. Also whoever wins the debates wins the presidency.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah me to even if I feel meh about it.
    If you vote for "meh" you can't complain when political leadership gives you meh results.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in a group of 46,000+ members that are Bernie supporters, and yes, we as in a large number of us, aren't voting for Clinton.
    Yeah, I'm sure you have 46000+ confirmations on your opinion.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    He only won in polls that even they admit is biased to the right. They had that for the last couple of presidential elections that Romney and McCain would win with the same polls and they lost, BADLY. The only polls that were showing him winning were Rasmussen and Fox. Rasmussen AND Fox are even reporting that Clinton wins by 5, which is just SAD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    So does that mean that Hillary already wins then? Because Trump has given basically a NONANSWER to EVERY FUCKING QUESTION that is given to him. If he does that during the debates. She wins in a fucking landslide.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He only won in polls that even they admit is biased to the right. They had that for the last couple of presidential elections that Romney and McCain would win with the same polls and they lost, BADLY. The only polls that were showing him winning were Rasmussen and Fox. Rasmussen AND Fox are even reporting that Clinton wins by 5, which is just SAD.
    Game over then. No point in you caring about the election anymore.

Seriously... Trump was a complete joke until he started ripping people to shreds in the debate.

Hillary's greatest strength is that the media coddles her. She hasn't done a press conference in 6 months and any interview she does is scripted.

She got SUPER lucky because the Bernie/Hillary debates were 95% them speaking the same stump speeches. Bernie refused to go after her till it was way too late.

Let's see how Hillary does when Trump is calling her out on her shit in front of millions of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You are very much in the minority. Do I want Hillary? No. But I will vote for her over the douchebag racist, xenophobic, constitution breaking dumbass. He will literally be the first one that will be impeached in the house, and convicted in the senate if he does what he wants with banning Muslims.
    Don't count on that last part. If nothing else, Trump is proving that the government can get away with large public support in expanding the patriot act and surveillance of American citizens, if you say the reason is to stop terrorists. You know... The same way it was passed the first time...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Most Latinos are conservative actually and shockingly support him.
    Sure they are buddy. There was a huge conservative vote in the Latino community. That's how Romney won in 2012 and that's how that other guy beat Obama in 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    The issue is that most saw his speech as an "I told you so, see I was right! Ban Muslims!" versus "Sorry for the deaths, we stand united, let's not succumb to fear and hate and work together to solve this problem" etc... Which is what both Obama and Clinton did.
    False, most saw his speech as a President who will actually do something in office.

Yea, I think people forget to acknowledge that Hillary refused to debate poor little Bernie, and he was weak in debates, people considered him saying"EXCUSE ME I'M TALKING" as strong, people lost their shit at his 1 comment of him not being a coward.

If she couldn't take on Bernie, how is she going to take on Trump? If these polls are correct, once she starts getting railed on in the debates, she's gonna be demolished.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Your trolling is pretty pathetic at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Sorry but it doesn't work that way. Am I going to vote for her if she actually gets indicted? Nope. Is she going to get indicted? Most likely not. Not because of the conspiracy theory that Obama and Lynch won't do it. But because she actually didn't break any laws. Trump is closer to being indicted/arrested than she is with his Trump university fraud case. And I am going to laugh when he loses hundreds of millions of dollars in lawsuits. Then when both he and the 2 attorney generals get arrested as well for bribery and election fraud. It will be a glorious day.