Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Fucking lmao Thral'dranath actually got cut. I am actually speechless.
    It was just an island with a name. They're replacing it with something else. It wasn't actually promised content, it wasn't anything. Just pixels on a map

Deleted
    Thal'dranath got cut, omg this is gonna be wod2.0!!!!!!111one1!!!one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

I don't think it was ever developed enough to be considered content TO cut.
    So then Farahlon was also not cut with your retarded as fuck definition?

Also in response to that other quote, have another quote:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Not having content droughts is a priority for the team. They know that they still haven't managed to eliminate them and that actions speak louder than words here.
    Even fucking Blizzard knows there shitty actions are pissing people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    It was just an island with a name. They're replacing it with something else. It wasn't actually promised content, it wasn't anything. Just pixels on a map
    So was Farahlon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Thal'dranath got cut, omg this is gonna be wod2.0!!!!!!111one1!!!one!!!
    I made an over exaggerated shitpost instead of addressing the issue!!!!1one!1!!!!

That is cut. It got cut. How you can say this is anything but cut is insane.
    FACT: It didn't get cut.

Reason - Legion wasn't complete yet, for anything to be cut the product needed to be finished first.

You seem to confuse work product with final product. If you avoid this confusion in the future, you will see that Blizzard have rarely (twice in 12 years) cut any feature.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Thal'dranath is being replaced with the Dance Studio.

I honestly cannot believe you guys are defending this decision. Its like you just happily forget the 6 Million Subscriber Dip and 14 Month Drought we just had.

So then Farahlon was also not cut with your retarded as fuck definition?

Farahlon WAS cut, it was announced that it would in fact be in the game but later they retracted that. Thal'Dranath was on the map, but it wasn't announced as content. In essence, the team had an idea, changed their minds and we're getting something else. Farahlon wasn't replaced with something else. It was CUT content plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly cannot believe you guys are defending this decision. Its like you just happily forget the 6 Million Subscriber Dip and 14 Month Drought we just had.
    And you're completely ignoring the FACT that them changing their minds about Thal'Dranath's theme, doesn't equal less content. It means we'll get DIFFERENT content, which shouldn't upset you as much as it seems since we never got to see Thal'Dranath other than on a map...it's easy to imagine it though, since there ARE many areas with Nightborne theme and fel corruption in Broken Isles. I can see it now, we would've gotten Thal'Dranath and people like you would've bitched and moaned about how "lazy Blizzard" were giving us the same shit we'll be seeing throughout the Broken Isles until next patch...

Shit that got cut in WoD, wasn't replaced with something else. It was just cut.

I honestly cannot believe you guys are defending this decision.
    There is no defending, just the stating of facts. How you interpret facts is entirely up to you.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    Whats the issue? They're replacing thal'dranath with something else? its a +-0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thal'dranath will be replace by another isle, who cares if it's cut or not...

Farahlon WAS cut, it was announced that it would in fact be in the game but later they retracted that. Thal'Dranath was on the map, but it wasn't announced as content.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/630488033607876608

You keep conveniently ignoring actual evidence that what you are saying is complete horseshit.

And you're completely ignoring the FACT that them changing their minds about Thal'Dranath's theme, doesn't equal less content. It means we'll get DIFFERENT content, which shouldn't upset you as much as it seems since we never got to see Thal'Dranath other than on a map...it's easy to imagine it though, since there ARE many areas with Nightborne theme and fel corruption in Broken Isles. Shit that got cut in WoD, weren't replaced with something else. It was just cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Whats the issue? They're replacing thal'dranath with something else? its a +-0?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Thal'dranath will be replace by another isle, who cares if it's cut or not...
    They changed there minds about Farahlon too. They said the islands theme and they changed there minds on the island. Not the theme. That is an entire fucking Zone of content gone. Quit acting like it is just a theme. It was the fucking zone. I agree there are too many areas with Elf Shit and Fel Shit. I agree so why not instead of cutting it redo the architecture OR BETTER say what you are replacing it with. They did this same exact shit with Farahlon don't make me dig out quotes because I will. They said the exact same shit and then we never EVER saw that content. Quit defending blatantly bad decisions.

Realistically, we cannot say if it is cut or changed until the patch cycle has taken its toll and we see if we get other content or not. If we do, it is changed. If we do not, it is cut. We never got any other island or extra content in WoD. We do not know for Legion until it is out and we are waiting for the new expansion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/630488033607876608

You keep conveniently ignoring actual evidence that what you are saying is complete horseshit.
    "There's a zone on the map" doesn't equal "there's a complete and playable zone". It was pixels on a map with a name attached to it.
    You keep ignoring the FACT that they've said that they changed their minds on the theme of the content we'll be getting, not that we won't be getting any content because it's been cut.

They didn't cut anything, they changed their minds on WHAT we'll be getting. It will still be a new zone.

I feel like I should clarify here. I am trying to argue that there retarded stance of just saying it didn't fit with a theme and not clarifying any further is going to bite them in the ass. They should have named a replacement instead of vaguely hinting. I am sorry but I cannot trust Blizzard on this. I really don't know how you guys can either. Its your choice, but looking at objective fact just says its a bad idea.

"There's a zone on the map" doesn't equal "there's a complete and playable zone". It was pixels on a map with a name attached to it.
    You keep ignoring the FACT that they've said that they changed their minds on the theme of the content we'll be getting, not that we won't be getting any content because it's been cut.

They didn't cut anything, they changed their minds on WHAT we'll be getting. It will still be a new zone.
    No. We. Won't. Thral'dranath is gone. Why do you keep saying it isn't? Holy shit. The argument you are going for too with "its just pixels" is hilariously pathetic too. Know what else is just pixels? The entire fucking game. The game is built on it. To cut pixels and not say what you are replacing the pixels with is bad news. Stop excusing it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    Realistically, we cannot say if it is cut or changed until the patch cycle has taken its toll and we see if we get other content or not. If we do, it is changed. If we do not, it is cut. We never got any other island or extra content in WoD. We do not know for Legion until it is out and we are waiting for the new expansion.
    Going by their approach so far to making statements regarding Legion, I'd say I'm pretty confident that we won't end up not receiving patches with new content. Hell, they've announced that the first content patch will go up on the PTR fairly soon after Legion ships.

I just think there is a difference between them cutting content and replacing content.

We don't know what it will be replaced with yet so getting upset over it is a pretty pointless endeavour.

Are you?

It won't be a reduction in content delivered to players, just that the team had a better and way cooler idea.
    Thal'dranath was yet another ancient elven ruined island that has a heavy Legion presence. There is already a lot of that in Broken Isles.

I don't think it was ever developed enough to be considered content TO cut.
    Lol Lmao there are like one Small subzone of Legion mobs and Legion related stuff in each zone the legion almost doesn't have ANY presence at all in Legion it feels more like broken Isles the expansion or elves The expansion there's lots of local threat on the Isles but Legions presence there mostly is behind the scenes stuff instead of demons (which Stinks)

No. We. Won't. Thral'dranath is gone..
    The Pink Polka Dot Dream is gone too.
    SO is the Deadpool Boss fight.
    Oh, not to mention levelling to 115 is gone as well in Legion.
    Oh - Legion also removed the Green Wizard hero class.

I could name a thousand things that are gone.

Fun game, you want to name some more?

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Lol Lmao there are like one Small subzone of Legion mobs and Legion related stuff in each zone the legion almost doesn't have ANY presence at all in Legion it feels more like broken Isles the expansion or elves The expansion there's lots of local threat on the Isles but Legions presence there mostly is behind the scenes stuff instead of demons (which Stinks)
    To be fair. Its pretty safe to assume the final raid will be green. It is in there best interest to not have the Middle Raid also be green. I get the stance they are going for. That doesn't make this not cut content though.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The Pink Polka Dot Dream is gone too.
    SO is the Deadpool Boss fight.
    Oh, not to mention levelling to 115 is gone as well in Legion.
    Oh - Legion also removed the Green Wizard hero class.

I could name a thousand things that are gone.

Fun game, you want to name some more?
    None of those things were ever shown in game with Pixels like Thral'dranath was. Stop this retarded argument. it doesn't work.

No. We. Won't. Thral'dranath is gone. Why do you keep saying it isn't? Holy shit. The argument you are going for too with "its just pixels" is hilariously pathetic too. Know what else is just pixels? The entire fucking game. The game is built on it. To cut pixels and not say what you are replacing the pixels with is bad news. Stop excusing it.
    Because they said that there's going to be something else for content.
    And I didn't say "it's just pixels", I said Thal'Dranath was pixels on a MAP. Ergo, not developed, not an actual zone which you could visit. It was basically a picture of the outline of the zone they had initially planned to create. They changed their minds, and we'll get some other zone in its place. It's all explained there in the interview.