Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    Tal'dranath cancelled? Jesus, how can they DARE to repeat the same vital mistake all over again? Something is really VERY, VERY WRONG with the WoW Development team. Dear Mike Morhaime, if you are reading this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK JEFF KAPLAN TO WOW.
    Oh my god, please don't! He's currently all up in my Overwatch making the game an awesome place to be. You CAN'T HAVE HIM.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

15+ Year Old Account
    People who are defending blizzard about content cuts are pure fan boys who don't care about themselves. Look around. You are only fooling yourself and others and nothing good comes out of it in the end. There probably wont be any replacement content for Tha'dranath that's going to be better than taan/timeless isle. They scrapped an area in mop too. These are all business tactics. If they just gave players everything , they'd be closing up shop. Making WoD so contentless makes Legion's content ok, even though it isn't that much. An ideal expansion will be with 3 tiers but more side raids. But we are only getting 2 additional raids instead of 4 .

- - - Updated - - -

this will be the first expansion that i will be sitting out until Blizzard pulls heads out of asses and makes changes that actually improve the social part of the game. They have been undermining the fun in the game for so long that it feels like endless solo grinding with no reward at the end that makes it worth it. I see Legion looking better on the surface but still the same half ass garrison garbage and filling up the percent bar vague set of goals that people are tired of. Give the player back clear numbers for quests and gear so we have a target on the top of the mountain that we see instead of a cloudy unknown. A little RNG is fine but Blizzard seems to be using that to control and take any creativity away that the player might initiate and this is not fun.

Ok just saying this now before I go work. FUCK PRISTINE SERVERS. Leveling without the LFD/looms is already easy enough as it is. Only thing it will make people probably do is sit in trade spamming LFM for ages. Stop trying to deny you brought this idea up and didn't aim it at the vanilla crowd conveniently after the whole Nost crap. Either do Legacy or do nothing because Pristine is no alternative at all when you already made the leveling process easy as hell and would have to retune stuff to make people group up.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    Just like they did have a better idea when they scrapped the capital cities for WoD.
    i still remember walking into Ashran on my 3rd character before i realized that it might be the main city and asked in chat if it was and getting a reply "...i hope not"

Quote Originally Posted by kot0005 View Post
    People who are defending blizzard about content cuts are pure fan boys who don't care about themselves. Look around. You are only fooling yourself and others and nothing good comes out of it in the end. There probably wont be any replacement content for Tha'dranath that's going to be better than taan/timeless isle. They scrapped an area in mop too. These are all business tactics. If they just gave players everything , they'd be closing up shop. Making WoD so contentless makes Legion's content ok, even though it isn't that much. An ideal expansion will be with 3 tiers but more side raids. But we are only getting 2 additional raids instead of 4 .

- - - Updated - - -
    What area did they scrap in MoP out of curiosity because I don't remember any being scrapped between the announcement from Blizzcon upto release? Also 3 tiers is perfectly fine as long as there is no year plus drought. MoP's final 2 tiers were single raids that were quite decent. Also I do agree with you on the Thal'Dranath replacement it probably will just be TI 3.0.

Does anyone else remember how Azjol-Nerub was supposed to be an entire underground zone? What about gundrak and that giant snake thing they never figured out what they wanted to do with.

Crystol Song Forest was supposed to have a lot more quests and a bigger plot. There are also several portals in the Wyrmrest temple that they never used.

How about the Azshara Crater cut battleground from Vanilla. Kezan was cut. The emerald dream. There were also supposed to be siege weapons but those did eventually get added in Wrath. Karazhan crypts was an empty zone you could sneak into. Cverns of time go delayed until BC

Cata cut abyssal maw and turned the war of the ancients raid into a dungeon.

Oh and dance studio.

Point being is they've cut content from literally every version of the game. It's just a part of the development cycle, and also much more obvious in Warlords than in the past.

"Options were removed for clarity, so that you could find the important options that you are looking for."

Translation: We think you're idiots, and your opinions are meaningless. We tell you what is important, and you either agree or you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    3 tiers is fine as long as there isn't a drought as long as Siege/HFC. .
    its not fine only if it will make it to live - atm all we hear is "we PLAN for 3 tiers and new dungeons with patches" well they "planned" to add tel dranash too look where it is now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by antikythera View Post
    so assuming another year long content drought before 8.0, flying will be released in the last legion patch?
    sure looks like it atm - 3 tiers is probably lie - 2nd tier will land year after launch and last a year - seems exackly liek WoD 2.0

Deleted
    So many Blizzard sheep: "ohh that will be a better Expansion, yeah!"
    "Thal'dranath will not be part of Legion." and the list goes on...
    They are already erasing the promises... Where is our Netherstorm? Hmm?

How can these people wake up and look into their mirrors? "I work at a company which steal every penny from our customers, Yay!" A bunch of thieves and liars, shame on this whole activison trash.
    Look at CD project Red, you are the opposite site of the world, Blizzard.

Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2016-06-17 at 05:47 AM.

Note to Blizzard, don't post maps of unfinished game before it's released, because if you dare change your mind, people will be in riots on forums about absolutely nothing.

Seriously, let's way and see what they planned instead..not like anyone had any idea what that zone was supposed to be anyways.

Most alt friendly expansion you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post

Seriously, let's way and see what they planned instead..not like anyone had any idea what that zone was supposed to be anyways.
    i bet it was facebookk integration that costed us the extra island

People are forgetting that blizzard are actually telling us what's going on now... This is a good thing!
    The beta is extremely fun to play, it's clear to me that WOD was a filler expansion... It's obvious a lot more work has gone into legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamsta View Post
    People are forgetting that blizzard are actually telling us what's going on now... This is a good thing!
    The beta is extremely fun to play, it's clear to me that WOD was a filler expansion... It's obvious a lot more work has gone into legion.
    people are not forgetting - they just scared legion will be another "filler " expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Shamsta View Post
    I'm so glad that I paid $10 more for a filler expansion than I did for past expansions.

It honestly amazes me that not only was Blizz fully aware that they were fleecing their customers with WoD, they even clearly admitted it.

So they charged us an additional $10 for this expansion, for either base or collector's, and we got a shafted, dried out husk of a game that they admittedly said that they had pretty much given up on it completely, with all its scrapped content going toward rushing Legion out, and they expect some not to be upset about that? Legion looks like it would be worth the money, but Warlords should have been $10 LESS than usual.

Where's our $20 refund?

Deleted
    The hate is real o.O And there is barely any reason to hate under this post. Actually, Legion seems to be the best expansion after WotLK. Yeah, they cut one zone (and they said they're going to make a replacement in a patch) + some content they have never mentioned. It's still better than cutting half an announced expansion like they did with Cata and WoD.

I quit during Cata but Legion is tempting me.

Deleted
    Thal'dranath will not be part of Legion
    and we start with the content cut

Deleted
    I would have liked to have gotten some answers about the wardrobe in legion and if they're going to keep the system with the quest rewards the same as it is now (requiring 8 loremasters to obtain all the appearances from quests), but maybe they'll answer that in another Q&A.