Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Definitely not attacking, but thank you for continually putting words in my mouth that I did not say.
    Oh, so you meant "Angry Feminists" in a positive way then and not at all in an attempt to belittle those that have a different opinion than you?

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Actually, the don't differ. The only reason ours don't get larger and we don't lactate is because of the balance of Testosterone vs Estrogen in our bodies vs Women. You could actually induce this effect by taking steroids (ever wondered why a mans penis gets smaller when taking steroids?). Also, a bra for a man would be the same for a Women because, like I've said, we both have breasts!
    In fact, male breasts have milk ducts, and some mammary tissue. They also have oxytocin and prolactin, the hormones responsible for milk production.

ROFL...

I'd love to see angry yelly dude's reaction to a man breastfeeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    uhm of course I haven't ?
    Oh. I thought it was just a natural part of the process of becoming an adult. Get a job, learn how to mess up your taxes, fall asleep before midnight, train penis.

Regardless, this is really the kind of issue where it feels like the issue is too small to make a public spectacle of, especially in a state that permits it in a store that permits it. I can understand people finding it disgusting. But there really is a maturity factor of "this is not a big enough deal for it to be the dominating part of my day."

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Oh, so you meant "Angry Feminists" in a positive way then and not at all in an attempt to belittle those that have a different opinion than you?
    I meant it in a way the they're unreasonable and psychotic.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Oh. I thought it was just a natural part of the process of becoming an adult. Get a job, learn how to mess up your taxes, fall asleep before midnight, train penis.

Regardless, this is really the kind of issue where it feels like the issue is too small to make a public spectacle of, especially in a state that permits it in a store that permits it. I can understand people finding it disgusting. But there really is a maturity factor of "this is not a big enough deal for it to be the dominating part of my day."
    You ride some weird trains man...

Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    In fact, male breasts have milk ducts, and some mammary tissue. They also have oxytocin and prolactin, the hormones responsible for milk production.

ROFL...

I'd love to see angry yelly dude's reaction to a man breastfeeding.
    Oh god, I would love to see that as well. That would be "udder" gold!

A male's breast may have hormones and the ability, but we are not shaped as such, nor attractive.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    The man was triggered. This woman should respect this man's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I had to follow the message chain back because I thought you were literally talking about training penises and I needed to know what they were being trained for.

Now I know it's actually about Dicks on a Train.

Enough is Enough! I have had it with these motherfucking dicks on this motherfucking train!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    I meant it in a way the they're unreasonable and psychotic.
    So, I wasn't actually putting words in your mouth. You're actually calling us unreasonable psychotics because we don't think a breastfeeding woman is cause for such distress.

So again...I really have to question your commitment to "General decency toward all other humans"

I mean...there was no reason to bring feminism into the discussion at all except for as a way for you to attack us.

I wonder how many people that are disgusted by breastfeeding in public regularly smoke in public.

Want to talk about being inconsiderate? At least the boob isn't exhaling lung destroying fumes for everyone else to take in. But hey, if there's no "No Smoking" sign, I'm just going to walk away and not breathe in the fumes. Why? Because they're allowed to do it there.

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. The woman is just feeding her child. You probably see the same amount of boob from a girl wearing a low-cut shirt, but because it's "sexy" it's okay.

But I guess it's just something people will learn to accept in time. There was a time when seeing two dudes holding hands was considered disgusting, but today any sane person wouldn't give it a second thought.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Not even sure how this is even a discussion. It should be obvious not to allow women to run around in public without any clothes on.

Why? I can think of so many reasons why this is good.

- Baby gets fed
    - men can be topless (Egalitarian )
    - I like bewbs
    - if I dislike your bewbs I will just look away
    - some women show way more than you see while a baby is feeding. That girl with Manson comes to mind.
    - it's none of your business.

But really. I'd be 100% okay with wine going around 100% naked. Not into seeing kids, but if some parents like pedos turn that is on them. Guys on the other hand. Cover that shit up men. No one likes seeing a bunch of grizzlys walking around the park.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's not that people can't. It's that there's no good reason to demand they do so.
    Just because you think that there's no good reason doesn't make it so. If you want children that's fine, but don't bother other people with it. This goes for everything, so that includes children too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    I don't have the time or crayons necessary to draw you pictures and explain the similarity between things that disgust people with no rational basis behind it. Good job on getting triggered and finding an easy way out of the discussion though.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations to your friends! Not everyone has that convenience or access to tools for pumping and your friends do not somehow set the standard for what is or isn't acceptable in society. These women shouldn't need to "plan" for anything because they inconvenience the eyes of delicate or religious prudes who can just mind their own business or look elsewhere.

As for gay people making out in public, if you honestly for one moment think that by and large it's the PDA that people have a problem with rather than gay people making out, then I have a bridge to sell you. Straight people don't usually get looks of disgust for a peck on the cheek or lips, gay people do.
    Well things are different across the pond, and let me tell you, they give similar looks to couples making out. There is simply no need to explore each other in public, there's bedrooms for that. And its not about "a peck on the cheek or lips" its about full blown groping and exploring each other, this goes the same for gays as far as i have seen.

Back on topic, everyone in the west has access to those tools, they are not that expensive or hard to use. These woman need to plan for a lot of things, so there is plenty of need for them to plan things. Feeding your child is one of them, it really doesn't involve that much more planning to do this with bottles. If you can't be bothered to plan things right for your child, you should not have children.

Deleted
    It's not an issue of necessity in the first place.
    Feeding you child is needed, but it is not needed to flap out mammaryglands on the spot.

Deleted
    Strangely enough, they aren't showing you anything. They are feeding their child.

You can get a better of view of breasts from a woman wearing a tank top....she doesn't have a kids head blocking the view.
    Yea no, being dense isn't a defence, yes they are showing their breast. That shit is just nasty, and i for one don't want to have to look at something like that while im eating.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the poor man has a problem there is no reason to attack him because of it

he caused no harm to the woman
    Are you sure he isn't just an asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Yea no, being dense isn't a defence, yes they are showing their breast. That shit is just nasty, and i for one don't want to have to look at something like that while im eating.
    Yet you probably don't mind staring at breasts in other situations. Do you go to Strip Clubs and insist the girls there cover up as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Lmao, oh you
    You know he is right tho... I mean, there is no other mammal that has breast like humans do, yes they have mammary glands, but not breast like human females. Those fatty deposits that make them look bigger and such is something only found in humans. Three guesses as to why.....

- - - Updated - - -

Anthropologists can't even agree on the function of breasts and we're just supposed to take your word based on a ridiculously bad argument?
    Oh yes they can, its just that some people can't get over the fact that they are there for sexual attraction as well as feeding the children.

You know he is right tho... I mean, there is no other mammal that has breast like humans do, yes they have mammary glands, but not breast like human females. Those fatty deposits that make them look bigger and such is something only found in humans. Three guesses as to why.....
    Not only humans. Hominids in general.

Deleted
    Yet you probably don't mind staring at breasts in other situations. Do you go to Strip Clubs and insist the girls there cover up as well?
    Oh dense again are we, i'm not eating at a stripclub nor am i eating while having sex. But when im eating there is no need for anything like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only humans. Hominids in general.
    Nope, not like humans. Some might have a bit of fat tissue there, but nothing like human females.

Oh dense again are we, i'm not eating at a stripclub nor am i eating while having sex. But when im eating there is no need for anything like that.
    So it's only when you are eating that you find all breasts offensive? Like, if you were at a Hooter's restaurant...you'd be unable to partake of any of their wings?

This man would have been greeted with a kind left hook if I were to have seen this in-excusable outrage of idiocy in a public place where clearly no one but himself is bothered by it and also where it was legally allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This really pisses me off, there is nothing wrong or sexual about breastfeeding, if anything I encourage more women to do it, it's healthier for the baby. If I had seen this, that man would be a lot less worried about that woman as I would be in his face tell him to back the fuck off.