10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not usually someone that watches the NBA, but I'm tuning in for this game 7 I think. Should be a great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be pretty cool to see the Cavs come back from being down 3-1 against a team who went 73-9.Chances aren't likely but I will cheer anyways.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Theoretically he could be suspended because he clearly lost control of his emotions and flung something toward the fans. It's a bit of a stretch but if he wasn't a super famous player and this was early regular season it's possible he could have gotten suspended.

Even bouncing the ball in rage if you don't catch it is a tech.

Maybe he'll get another tech but suspension is too much. This is the finals and people get emotional.

Too much money involved. The MvP of the league will play I promise you that. If he's suspended the ratings will go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    What was the reasoning behind the suspension? Because I can't think of a good reason. Give him a technical for it, sure. But suspension? Seems a bit excessive to me. Like Crissi alluded to, people court side incur risk of being hurt by players running into them, should they be suspended? Or is it because of intent to harm the fans with a mouthpiece?
    thats unavoidable going for a loose ball. Throwing your mouthpiece at someone because you want to act like a 2 year old is completely unnecessary.

Well Curry did apologize to the dude before leaving so i do think it would be a bit harsh to suspend him. Also, don't want an asterisk on the Cav's record if they do end up winning game 7. Everyone will be like "Oh they wouldn't won if Curry wasn't playing".

Just want a finals with both teams putting up their strongest line up (sucks for Bogut) and hopefully and overtime win. No more blowouts please.

10+ Year Old Account
    I secretly picked Cavs in seven, though I never said it. I didn't expect it to be a real possibility. Golden State is too hurt at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Too much money involved. The MvP of the league will play I promise you that. If he's suspended the ratings will go down.
    Idk... People will have very strong reactions to that. Makes the game even more intriguing. Could actually boost ratings because something like that is extremely unprecedented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways off the mouthpiece crap.

I hope the Cavs get rid of Love. Seems they do a lot better without him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm not usually someone that watches the NBA, but I'm tuning in for this game 7 I think. Should be a great game.
    Possibly. Only 1 game has ever actually been closing

Also I can't see the NBA suspending Curry. Not blatant enough really for a game 7 suspension.

10+ Year Old Account
    heh the overall score of the NBA finals is 610-610.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    What was the reasoning behind the suspension? Because I can't think of a good reason. Give him a technical for it, sure. But suspension? Seems a bit excessive to me. Like Crissi alluded to, people court side incur risk of being hurt by players running into them, should they be suspended? Or is it because of intent to harm the fans with a mouthpiece?
    They were suspended for intentionally throwing it at a ref. Not just throwing it. lokithor didn't read.

I'm torn on the mouthpiece throw. On one hand, idk if you can get much more unsportsmanlike than throwing something (even if it's not dangerous at all) at a fan on purpose.

On the other, that is a first time offense. And he has zero history. And it looked like he sincerely immediately apologized to the fan.

Definitely think a fine is in order though. Even a slap on the wrist I think is good enough to say "this is not acceptable behavior."
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2016-06-17 at 04:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/vs72vqZ.png

The excuses keep coming.

>I won't be silent
    >Deletes the tweet

this is the worst officiating i've seen in a while.. artificial intrigue..

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this is actualy the first game where steph showed up because he has been very invisible up till now.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sure. The NBA rigged it so GSW had poor shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I think this is actualy the first game where steph showed up because he has been very invisible up till now.
    so he was invisible in game 4

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    You....haven't watched a game of basketball in your life, have you? He's averaging like 30 pts in the finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    They were suspended for intentionally throwing it at a ref. Not just throwing it. lokithor didn't read.
    I read it just fine. if they hit a ref with one, what do you think would happen if you hit a fan? Fans are more important than refs when it comes to stuff like this.