Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    This game just sucks now after the Mccree nerf. Tanks are just fucking annoying in uncoordinated Pugs. Roadhog is just a stupid character. Idk why people complained about Mccrees Flash into Hammer yet nobody bitches about getting Hooked by Roadhog and instantly dying.
    Because Mcree was destroying tanks when the original concept for him was to take down squishies such as Tracer hence the power nerf. Also Roadhogs power comes from hitting that hook which requires accuracy. If he misses the hook then that's it until it is off cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw someone today level 246, mind blown and wondering how you can find that much time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    This game just sucks now after the Mccree nerf. Tanks are just fucking annoying in uncoordinated Pugs. Roadhog is just a stupid character. Idk why people complained about Mccrees Flash into Hammer yet nobody bitches about getting Hooked by Roadhog and instantly dying.
    Will you be unhappy until there are no stuns left in the game?

I find Roadhog pretty underwhelming personally. Compared to the other tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Mostly played Genji all night, did a few games as Mercy for Widowmaker lols.
    i hate Genji so powerful and mobile hero, Mccree is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Encountered the most horrible composition in game yesterday. Two Reinhardts, one Roadhog, D.Va, Hanzo, and Lúcio. There isn't enough damage throughput in the game to cut through that.

I was told to get cancer tonight. other then that it's a fun game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbobg View Post
    You must have acted like a twat then seeing I never seen anyone in game wish that upon another person

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You must have acted like a twat then seeing I never seen anyone in game wish that upon another person
    Well, I can trump your anecdotal evidence with my own anecdotal evidence and say that I've seen people get wished cancer and worse when they've done absolutely nothing but play a decent game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbobg View Post
    Nice! I was told to jump off a cliff few days ago.

Besides the few toxic players, whom I instantly report, mark to avoid and block, I'm having great fun.

Last game I got my ass handed to me while playing Junk Rat by two reapers who decided to gang up on me. After I died I got a double kill, because they apparently wanted to admire my corpse by standing on top of it as the bombs dropped. Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    I saw someone today level 246, mind blown and wondering how you can find that much time.
    Must have only played for like 8 hours a day, not too hard for people with no commitments in life. I'm 59 with some 50 hours in for now and I already feel addicted to Overwatch, honestly can't imagine playing 8 hours a day, I'd get burnt out after 2 days of playing so much. Unless they intend to go pro, it's pathetic.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-06-17 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, I can trump your anecdotal evidence with my own anecdotal evidence and say that I've seen people get wished cancer and worse when they've done absolutely nothing but play a decent game.
    And then I can trump your anecdotal evidence with my 2 mates that also never seen any of this shit happening.
    Like what kind of person would actually do this? There is hardly any communication in QM's at the moment anyway.. I hardly see anyone talk.

Deleted
    And then I can trump your anecdotal evidence with my 2 mates that also never seen any of this shit happening.
    Like what kind of person would actually do this? There is hardly any communication in QM's at the moment anyway.. I hardly see anyone talk.
    Well, regardless, it does happen. There are screenshots in the toxic players -threads, so you can go check there if you're still not convinced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, regardless, it does happen. There are screenshots in the toxic players -threads, so you can go check there if you're still not convinced.
    It happens, I've seen it. But in less than 1 in 200 games. It's not nearly as endemic as people seem to be suggesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It happens, I've seen it. But in less than 1 in 200 games. It's not nearly as endemic as people seem to be suggesting.
    This is exactly it.

In my 556 games I played so far I had 1 English guy go absolutely mental on voice comes because I wasn't healing him as Lucio..
    Well maybe that was because I was death or he was running off to kill a tracer on his own .. on Reinhardt.

And the second occurrence I can't really call toxic I guess .. was Russian guy screaming Allah Akhbar true the voice com.
    All of us muted him and we won the game in the end.

If you see these things more then you are more then likely a reason you see this happening . (not talking to you specifically Jessicka, but in general).

Deleted
    If you see these things more then you are more then likely a reason you see this happening .
    Yeah, or there's no correlation. Could be that, as well.

There's no framework or rules under which every player has the same exact chance of seeing the assholes in game. Someone might never come across them, and someone else comes across them on a daily basis. Yet those two might be exactly the same as players.

Also, it's quite possible that a good portion of the assholes have already quit playing. And, there's also the fact that as the game gets older, more and more people find out the very nicely hidden options to mute all chats, and more and more people will have muted them. As you should, really. And, mute the voice chat obviously. It's useless and who the hell wants to listen to random people anyway.

There are six people on a team, and six on the other. The asshole can flip out thanks to any of those 11 other players, and that leaves 10 who have done nothing. To claim that those 10, or even just all 5 on your own team, are all equally the reason why some douchebag starts mouthing off, every single time it happens, is just dumb.

Yeah, or there's no correlation. Could be that, as well.

There's no framework or rules under which every player has the same exact chance of seeing the assholes in game. Someone might never come across them, and someone else comes across them on a daily basis. Yet those two might be exactly the same as players.
    I would say assholes tend to bring out assholes in other people. I don't ever write anything in chat except to make some light-hearted jokes which can't possibly be taken offensively, and I have never ran into a toxic player. Well, once maybe, but that guy just went "I hope I never meet any of you in-game again, bb", without spouting any profanities.

Sure, it's all anegdotical, but from my experience those who whine about getting trolled and insulted the most are the ones who frequently troll and insult others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I have never ran into a toxic player.
    Sure, it's all anegdotical, but from my experience those who whine about getting trolled and insulted the most are the ones who frequently troll and insult others.
    If you've never run into a toxic player, then I fail to see how you'd have experience in coming across people who frequently troll and insult others.

If you've never run into a toxic player, then I fail to see how you'd have experience in coming across people who frequently troll and insult others.
    I've seen them many times in LoL, CSGO and other competitive online games, but never in Overwatch so far. That's what I meant, but that was a nice attempt at nitpicking.

Deleted
    I've seen them many times in LoL, CSGO and other competitive online games, but never in Overwatch so far. That's what I meant, but that was a nice attempt at nitpicking.
    Well, as you said, it's all anecdotal. I just joined a game a couple games ago, where people were already yelling at each other. So, there's more anecdotal "evidence" of this happening.