Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Yeah sure. The NBA rigged it so GSW had poor shooting.
    its not about shooting.. they've had poor shooting nights b4.. its not like they should lose every game in which their shooting is poor.. but this game was BS

Yeah sure. The NBA rigged it so GSW had poor shooting.
    Curry's 6th foul was not a foul. Curry's 4th foul was not a foul. Tristan Thompson never once set a legal screen all night, including at one point lowering his shoulder and shoving the defender out of the way. I'm not saying rigged, but these refs are fucking terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    its not about shooting.. they've had poor shooting nights b4.. its not like they should lose every game in which their shooting is poor.. but this game was BS
    There were plenty of BS from both sides. Refs have been a joke, but I don't think it favored anyone

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I read it just fine. if they hit a ref with one, what do you think would happen if you hit a fan? Fans are more important than refs when it comes to stuff like this.
    No they aren't. He had no reason to be angry at that fan. Which makes it an incidental hit. Had he looked at the ref and thrown it at him it's clearly him retaliating at the ref.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Curry's 6th foul was not a foul. Curry's 4th foul was not a foul. Tristan Thompson never once set a legal screen all night, including at one point lowering his shoulder and shoving the defender out of the way. I'm not saying rigged, but these refs are fucking terrible.
    I'll give you that the 6th foul wasn't a foul, but neither was loves when he was turning out of the way

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and all the varejao flops.

15+ Year Old Account
    You....haven't watched a game of basketball in your life, have you? He's averaging like 30 pts in the finals.
    Nah im just responding on things without watching /sarcasm off, realy?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    And Lebron was taking advantage of AI's back issues. That was so mismatched. AI was clearly having issues

- - - Updated - - -

Also it wasn't just poor. An 11 point first quarter is absolutely terrible

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You....haven't watched a game of basketball in your life, have you? He's averaging like 30 pts in the finals.
    No, he's not.

41.9% FG | 43.1% 3P | 92.6% FT | 23.5 PPG | 4.0 APG | 4.8 RPG | 0.8 SPG | 0.7 BPG | 4.3 TPG

LOL that's fucking rich. Presumably a GSW fan calling out another player for setting illegal picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    25 fouls for each team. Maybe Curry should not commit stupid fouls.
    maybe you should learn something about the game of basketball first?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... This is getting rather heated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Pack: I agree with Dirk. Then again, I'm biased since I live in DFW

Quote Originally Posted by jregz View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/vs72vqZ.png

The excuses keep coming.

>I won't be silent
    >Deletes the tweet
    Yep, Bomani, Pablo etc erbody trolling her stupid hot ass.

Ref's were hot garbage in this game, so inconsistent. Yep, all those fouls on steph were legit, but if you call those, you have to call the other shit or don't call any of it. Steph probably should get suspended, but won't cuz the warriors are the NBAs golden boys. Only reason Dray got suspended, was cuz he's deliberately gone after everyone's nuts this post season. G7 should be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    While the ref excuse is hot, I assume GSW fans are going to very deliberately ignore Love getting 3 fouls in less than 3 minutes?

Question, since I am now in an argument with a friend about basketball. Who are the 5 best players since Jordan, or basically 2000?

In no order I have Lebron, Shaq, Duncan, Kobe and can't really think of a 5th. I was leaning towards Wade. He thought Dirk.
    Dirk and D. Wade for sure are in that conversation. I personally lean Wade, but I'm a Heat fan. I wouldn't feel bad with either of them. I also like Chris Paul, since he is the greatest pure point guard eva eva. Honorable mentions to Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Jesus Shuttlesworth.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Question, since I am now in an argument with a friend about basketball. Who are the 5 best players since Jordan, or basically 2000?

In no order I have Lebron, Shaq, Duncan, Kobe and can't really think of a 5th. I was leaning towards Wade. He thought Dirk.
    Depends on how you balance prime and longevity.

LeBron, Shaq, Duncan and Kobe are absolute locks. The fifth could be any one of Wade, Dirk, Garnett and Paul. I could see others saying McGrady, Pierce, Iverson, Howard, Kidd, Nash or Webber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lebron,Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Iverson. Also want Dirk and wade but only 5 spots.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly. Only 1 game has ever actually been closing
    Been quite a few close ones tbh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NBA_game_sevens

I watched the one you probably have in mind though. When I watch American Sports I tend to support everything Boston, so I'm accutely aware of that last close game 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great scorer of course, was never a fan of his though.
    He isn't locked in, I could be persuaded to change. Seems to be a big drop off after the first four.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Been quite a few close ones tbh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NBA_game_sevens

I watched the one you probably have in mind though. When I watch American Sports I tend to support everything Boston, so I'm accutely aware of that last close game 7.
    Oh I meant this series. Except for game 4, the others have been blow outs.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account