Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Increasingly nervous man for the seven millionth time this year
    Only this time, the nervous man in question is Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I think this statement itself could be considered a conspiracy...
    Dun dun dunnnnnn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Considering how corrupt Hillary is nothing would surprise me.
    Nicely played.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Never understood how Americans can cope with two years of campaigning. Australia's currently has two months from the start of campaigning to the election and it's being called unnaturally long.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Never understood how Americans can cope with two years of campaigning.
    Stockholm Syndrome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Never understood how Americans can cope with two years of campaigning. Australia's currently has two months from the start of campaigning to the election and it's being called unnaturally long.
    It's called Single Malt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    The problem that you either don't realize or understand, this is the quite before the storm. This is where Trump should be building his organization (well have built it) which he hasn't. He should be doing tons of fundraising. He hasn't. He was given a list of 20 GOP heavyweight donors to call. He gave up after 3. He should be ensuring his campaign team is squeaky clean, instead we find out one of his super pacs is run by one (Steven Hoffenberg) of the largest ponzi schemers in the history of the US. He should be working to shore up the GOP pols who normally would be acting as a surrogates for himself. Instead he is attacking these folks and making it impossible for them to associate themselves with him, let alone act as a surrogate for him.

It's almost like he is tanking his candidacy on purpose.

If he becomes President, his plan to launch Trump News (or whatever he's going to call it) is a complete non-starter, plus he'd need to actually work and be exposed as an incompetent fraudster. If, on the other hand, he loses (especially if he can blame that loss on "Democrat fraud" or "Republican treachery", he'll be well positioned for such an effort.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    If he becomes President, his plan to launch Trump News (or whatever he's going to call it) is a complete non-starter, plus he'd need to actually work and be exposed as an incompetent fraudster. If, on the other hand, he loses (especially if he can blame that loss on "Democrat fraud" or "Republican treachery", he'll be well positioned for such an effort.
    Yeah lot of speculation on that going on right now. Him working on this at this point in a campaign sure points to him tanking on purpose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Because people like you believe "leftists" are "anti-military" is where you will fail.
    Glad to hear I'm wrong and that leftists support the military.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-06-17 at 05:04 AM.

The most accurate poll out there, that we can physically see, is Social Media - Facebook and Twitter. Trump is boot stopping Hillary in followers, *liked posts, etc. It's not even close. The only other people I can think of that break 100k 'likes' per post is Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michelle Lewin, & Vin Diesel. (I'm sure there are a few others). But yeah, that paints a picture of reality, instead of some bullshit poll put out by god knows who.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    The most accurate poll out there that we can physically see is Social Media. Facebook and Twitter
    How.......about......no.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    How.......about......no.......
    Deny reality all you want. Facebook is a click away. Numbers don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I wasn't even talking about the 2nd amendment. I was talking about the first, where he wants to ban Muslims from entering the country, and banning certain media sources. That is a clear violation of the 1st amendment.

- - - Updated - - -

These polls are after what he said and the attack, his polls are still going down. Sorry but Trump is losing.
    Hate speech is the first amendment. Which shouldn't be protected.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

"Likes" aren't polls. I'm not sure how to tell you this.

7+ Year Old Account
    The most accurate poll out there, that we can physically see, is Social Media - Facebook and Twitter. Trump is boot stopping Hillary in followers, *liked posts, etc. It's not even close. The only other people I can think of that break 100k 'likes' per post is Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michelle Lewin, & Vin Diesel. (I'm sure there are a few others). But yeah, that paints a picture of reality, instead of some bullshit poll put out by god knows who.
    Lol you have some actual evidence to support this ..er..unique claim?

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    lol no. rather not be like Europe on that front.

The most accurate poll out there that we can physically see is Social Media. Facebook and Twitter. Trump is boot stopping Hillary in followers, liked posts, etc. It's not even close. The only other people I can think of that break 100k 'likes' per post is Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michelle Lewin, & Vin Diesel. (I'm sure there are a few others). But yeah, that paints a picture of reality, instead of some bullshit poll put out by god knows who.
    Wait, you actually think that social media likes, means he can win? Did you know you can make multiple emails to make multiple accounts to like something more? I mean even Redstate says that the Washington Free Beacon did a study and found that 64% of Trump's Twitter followers are fake, or have been inactive for over 6 months. http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/...fake-inactive/ Apparently you can buy 2500 fake followers for $39.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Glad to hear I'm wrong and that leftists support the military.
    Republicans have this nasty habit of twisting being against sending soldiers out to die in pointless wars into not supporting the troops. If someone is going to die in service to their country it should be for something more valid than oil prices.

And I just debunked your numbers with your own sides sources.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Sorry but how does that refute what I said, or even make fucking sense?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Republicans have this nasty habit of twisting being against sending soldiers out to die in pointless wars into not supporting the troops. If someone is going to die in service to their country it should be for something more valid than oil prices.
    The military is already planning on slowly reducing personnel over the long run in favor of machine warfare. It will be less of an issue as time goes on.