Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Orlando hurt Democrats because they won't address the ideology.
    Orlando hurt the Republicans because they let someone on the Terrorist watch list to legally access guns...and now they'll have that shit hanging over them every time they accuse the Democrats of being too soft on terrorism. Obama wanted to keep those guns out of this mans hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    The only thing I can gather from this mess of words is that you're just shitposting so you can get to 50k posts yourself as quickly as possible.

Been here since '09. You should feel honored that I even responded to you. This should be a blessing. Come my child, bathe in my sweat

Orlando hurt the Republicans because I cast the Bones beneath the pale moon light, and the Bones never lie.

The constitution was never meant to be hard to change. It was meant to be very adaptable to meet the needs of current and future generations.
    It should be able to change, and it can be. You just need a massive majority of a shit ton of people. Which I think is perfectly fine. the "will of the people" is very fickle. I'm glad we have a very easy safe guard of " well good luck changing the constitution" If something is a very serious issue to a serious amount of people, you will see it changed.

But I'm having a hard time understanding why he hates it so much. And further more what he would change about it. I'm assuming he really is talking about the bill of rights and not the actual constitution itself. Reading through them, the only one that jumps out to me that would strike a nerve on this forum is the 2nd amendment and guns. The rest seem like something we would stick back into his theoretical intelligent society new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You know people use to take pride when they shitposted. They put effort into it. This guy's not even trying.
    Kids today. When I was young we had to walk 5 miles in the snow to shitpost...uphill...both ways!

7+ Year Old Account
    Orlando hurt the Republicans because they let someone on the Terrorist watch list to legally access guns...and now they'll have that shit hanging over them every time they accuse the Democrats of being too soft on terrorism. Obama wanted to keep those guns out of this mans hands.
    Non-prosecuted people on watch lists still have rights. Even Trump is too authoritarian left wing on this.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-06-17 at 05:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kids today. When I was young we had to walk 5 miles in the snow to shitpost...uphill...both ways!
    Well you were a pussy then. We did that without shoes being chased by polar bears with laser beams on their heads.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Been here since '09. You should feel honored that I even responded to you. This should be a blessing. Come my child, bathe in my sweat
    You should be honoured that I replied to you...because it gave you another excuse to shitpost more of your inane drivel...and look...another opportunity presents itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Well you were a pussy then. We did that without shoes being chased by polar bears with laser beams on their heads.
    I thought the Laser Beam Polar bears went without saying...who didn't have those? Back in my day they ruled the Earth and we were but chattel.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    The fact is, that is incredibly dumb, you get that right? Society changes, it constantly evolves. There are a few things to stick behind, like unalienable rights, but to say this is fact and that nothing you say or do will change these facts is just...well dumb. Even religion in all its stubborn idiotic beliefs does a better job of adapting than the constitution.
    I'm sorry , I just don't get that it is dumb. And you don't have to change the Constitution to change laws. We got whole teams of politicians writing up thousands of laws everyday. The Constitution (namely the bill of rights) just says "don't fuck with these ones" and even then we make numerous laws that piss in the face of the bill of rights all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Trump has no chance to pull the moderate vote. The moderate vote gets people elected.
    He had a chance with Orlando and he blew it. I anticipated a gradual swing to the left now that he has manipulated the nutty republican base into electing him as their chosen one, however he seems to be continuing down that fringey-right path of rhetoric. I suppose this is where the "do you even politic, bro?" comes into play.

He and Clinton have a lot in common. She doesn't think she needs the vote of anyone under 45, and he doesn't think he needs the vote of anyone center to left. Both are very mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post

I wonder if Clinton's lead will grow as more people give up on Bernie and finally face reality and move into her camp.
    If 'reality' is giving up on other options just to check the box next to Hillary's name when the time comes, I don't want to participate in reality. Voting for Stan Marsh.

7+ Year Old Account
    People have been saying Trump is finished every month, keep dreaming.

People who hate the US constitution. You know
    a shit ton of countries have one too right?

Also, if you mean Americas specifically , what parts? Or the whole thing? Cause I can assure you ours looks real similar to most other nations. Things like, not arresting people because you feel like it, and that freedom is good are kinda basic.

Or do you mean the bill of rights, which is seperate? If so, what parts or the whole thing? Cause the stuff about fair trials and not being forced to house soldiers while at peace seems kinda solid.

Or are you just being edgy?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Trump confirmed for deep cover liberal?
    I'm still convinced of "no cover moron".

- - - Updated - - -

And did we complain about it?

Yes! Vociferously!

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Or do you mean the bill of rights, which is seperate? If so, what parts or the whole thing? Cause the stuff about fair trials and not being forced to house soldiers while at peace seems kinda solid.
    I'm pretty sure there would be zero consequences to repealing the Third Amendment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    He had a chance with Orlando and he blew it. I anticipated a gradual swing to the left now that he has manipulated the nutty republican base into electing him as their chosen one, however he seems to be continuing down that fringey-right path of rhetoric. I suppose this is where the "do you even politic, bro?" comes into play.

He and Clinton have a lot in common. She doesn't think she needs the vote of anyone under 45, and he doesn't think he needs the vote of anyone center to left. Both are very mistaken.
    I would consider myself a semi-conservative but I wouldn't vote for Trump. The fact the GOP couldn't muster up better than the shit storm they lined up against him in the primaries has probably lost me forever. Hillary being a blue dog would in theory be a better choice but some of the shit that comes out of her face drives me crazy. And bare in mind I don't give two shits about her "scandals" I'm afraid I will more than likely be abstaining from this election.

I don't see how trump could possibly win. Whether warranted or not, it seems he is trying to or has pissed off a large amount of groups of people while relying on an ever shrinking demographic. As someone who would vote GoP, I think Hillary has this in the bag barring a major fuck up on her part. Which really may not be that bad, another 4/8 years of obamas policies sounds livable. Especially considering the alternative of Trump.

People have been saying Trump is finished every month, keep dreaming.
    That's the republican primary....it's the crowed that cheers with executing potential innocent people.

General election has a bit more decent people, you don't go around saying ''my african american'' and not turn of 90% of the minority voters out their. You may think it's fine and a proof of your not a racist but it's a bloody insulting thing to say.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm still convinced of "no cover moron".
    The American people were dumb enough to elect Obama so it's not like being a moron is a deterant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    6 months out? He hit Hillary and she dropped in the polls so the media went nuclear 24/7 for 2 weeks straight. Nothing unusual though the exact same happened during the republican nomination. The fact is that he is the most voted for republican nominee in history by over 1.4 million votes and in this cycle many more people have voted republican than democratic. The media barrage over the uni case has hurt him with moderates and swinging voters but its still 6 months out so it is the perfect time to whether this slump. Still has not said anything racist and he has still employed more of what the progressives call people of color than any other candidate and anyone else on this forum.
    He hasn't said anything racist in the sense that he hasn't specifically said "white people are superior due to the colour of their skin". And that's about all he hasn't said.

The American people were dumb enough to elect Obama so it's not like being a moron is a deterant.
    I wasn't much impressed by Obama's campaign, but in "moron" terms he's like a renaissance man compared to Trump and Bush.

As one of the few conservatives who refuse to go all out extreme right wing, I must say that Trump losing pleases me a bit.

The Republican Party is out of touch with reality. They will NEVER win another election for president at this rate. It's like going to a feminist rally and talking about casyrating all men. You will be cheered , get high polls and beat out your moderate competitors. But th moment you leave that echo chamber you will fail hard.

At this point, it doesn't matter what happens in a republican primary. The party is hijacked and you must pander to extreme points to get anywhere. Then you immediately must flip flop to gain the moderate vote.

Moderates will remember all that crazy shit you said and Dema will flat you for it. Meanwhile, that extremist minority will get pissed at you for backtracking.

It's a recipe for failure and the party would do better by banding all their reasonable politicians together, and forming a new group. They may own the congress due to gerrymandering, but the moment that stops the party is done. It will be interesting to live through a period with one political party again.