WoD CM weapons in Legion

Since there doesn't seem to be a thread about it... on PTR you can buy Arsenal: Draenor Challenger's Armaments for 10k gold from the CM weapon vendor. It can be bought by alts that did not complete CM gold. Using it adds all items to your collection, but you can also buy each weapon individually for 1k gold. You have to purchase the armarment on one alt only.

I did CM gold on my monk and purchased the armarments with my pally (hence the different colored item links, apparently).

Thank you man ! i have been asking a couple times in the general legion post but no answer like yours was given . So i buy the token on 1 char and everyones gets the items without buying them, not one token per alt and then buying the items on each char

Deleted
    This was confirmed months ago by a blue post, BTW.

Makes me a bit salty about MoP CM sets if the weapons can be bought on alts not going to lie.

I understand the difference but that doesn't mean I have to like it. :P

I think they had said that MoP CM will be unlocked on the same class as the class you already have them , excuse my english, which means if you got a warrior a paladin and a hunter with MoP CM sets like me , every warrior hunter and paladin you are going to create will have them automaticaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I think they had said that MoP CM will be unlocked on the same class as the class you already have them , excuse my english, which means if you got a warrior a paladin and a hunter with MoP CM sets like me , every warrior hunter and paladin you are going to create will have them automaticaly.
    Aye but the weapons can be used across alts even if they don't have WoD CM Gold which means every character and class you ever have can have them which is a bit more than what are offered to those who have completed the MoP CMs

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    This was confirmed months ago by a blue post, BTW.
    Yes, but not how it actually works. And that's what my post was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    So i buy the token on 1 char and everyones gets the items without buying them, not one token per alt and then buying the items on each char
    Exactly. 10k gold once for all weapons on all alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I really want these but nobody is running CMs anymore. Nobody is even selling them.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Slightly off topic but is there an option to turn on to show when an item is added to your wardrobe?

I have been playing on the beta and have not seen these messages popping up after picking quest rewards, equipping BOEs etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Makes me a bit salty about MoP CM sets if the weapons can be bought on alts not going to lie.

I understand the difference but that doesn't mean I have to like it. :P
    Tbh I wouldn't see any issue with MoP sets going all account wide, even if you only did it on one char. I did it on 4 back then, and would be cool with it. Bring the player, not the class/char ....

That said, currently you can't buy MoP CM gear with a char that hasn't done it in the Beta.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Will this go live on pre-expansion patch or at legion launch?
    I am assuming pre patch since this is on the PTR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't see any issue with MoP sets going all account wide, even if you only did it on one char. I did it on 4 back then, and would be cool with it. Bring the player, not the class/char ....

That said, currently you can't buy MoP CM gear with a char that hasn't done it in the Beta.
    Yes would love it myself, but I only have it on two. My pally and warlock =\ both I won't be playing in Legion. Shame considering I played them as my main/alt combo (would swap between my lock and pally on what a fight needs).

I wrote a thread on the EU Beta forums in regards to the double standard between WoD CM rewards and the MoP ones anyway to offer feedback, would just love to get a response just to see Blizzards reasoning because I can't think of one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I wrote a thread on the EU Beta forums in regards to the double standard between WoD CM rewards and the MoP ones anyway to offer feedback, would just love to get a response just to see Blizzards reasoning because I can't think of one.
    I know. Well, they changed the gladiator mounts after all - maybe they will listen and make us happy

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I know. Well, they changed the gladiator mounts after all - maybe they will listen and make us happy
    Hopefully.

Each class in MOP got a full tmog set.

Each class in WoD did not have the same availability for weapons from tmog.

This is their reasoning for giving it to all alts for anyone who has done WoD CM's.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalerender View Post
    Each class in MOP got a full tmog set.

Each class in WoD did not have the same availability for weapons from tmog.

This is their reasoning for giving it to all alts for anyone who has done WoD CM's.
    I'm still all for bring the player, not the char/class, especially now, as we have pets, mounts, toys and transmoggs account bound. If I did WoD CM on my warrior, my hunter still gets access to his transmog. Why not apply to MoP? Do people really need to feel that special that they would rather not have more options before someone who didn't played their class during MoP can mogg something? It's just visual, and MoP CM's were laughable, especially during SoO thanks to gems lol. The hard part was to find a group, atleast on small servers.

#TEAMGIRAFFE