Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Both Clinton's and Trump's unfavorable are terrible. The two worst candidates ever nominated.
    Clinton's a pretty average career politician. Trump is a joke candidate. False equivalence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    The Republican Party is out of touch with reality. They will NEVER win another election for president at this rate. It's like going to a feminist rally and talking about casyrating all men. You will be cheered , get high polls and beat out your moderate competitors. But th moment you leave that echo chamber you will fail hard.
    You wouldn't get many cheers for that at a feminist rally. Maybe a riot grrrl concert in the 90s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Clinton's a pretty average career politician. Trump is a joke candidate. False equivalence.

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't get many cheers for that at a feminist rally. Maybe a riot grrrl concert in the 90s.
    It would go over better than demanding that we supoort a few men's abuse shelters and fund prostate cancer research. But that is beside the point and not even on topic. How do you feel about the point of the entire post?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wasn't much impressed by Obama's campaign, but in "moron" terms he's like a renaissance man compared to Trump and Bush.
    More like a national confidence man. Nothing about him inspires Renaissance sentiments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    This is where the Trump supporters finally realize what the real world is like.
    It's hard to realize something without having a brain, it's mostly like a miracle of some kind.

Oh look, Trump is falling behind in polls right as the Democratic nomination is 'wrapped up.'

It's not like Bill Clinton himself told the D Man to run either. Or that the Clintons were at his wedding. Or that exit polling in multiple states is currently extremely unsettling or invalid.
    Big money is making the moves it has always made.

Meh, I thought he would do better then Hillary if only because she has a horrible track record full of crime and poor choices. It's probably the 2nd X chromosome that will end up carrying her anyway.

Infractions: 2

15+ Year Old Account
    There's the anti establishment Bernie voters, which may or may not go to Clinton, then there's the liberal Bernie voters, who will begrudgingly support Clinton because they know she'd be better for the country than Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

When the media starts focusing on Crooked Hillary's negatives again she'll plummet because she's such a terrible, disgraceful candidate that only the biggest fool in the universe could vote for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldam View Post
    Meh, I thought he would do better then Hillary if only because she has a horrible track record full of crime and poor choices. It's probably the 2nd X chromosome that will end up carrying her anyway.
    It's funny because Trump's rap sheet is longer than hers.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

It will probably become a moot point as Trump can easily counter that card by choosing a woman for the VP slot.

He will do better than Hillary if he successfully markets himself as a moderate but honestly has burned a lot of bridges, the Trump University thing is doing him no favors. Also the "whoops, forgot to give those veterans their donation!" thing is just...amazing. I don't know if it's possible for him to sink any lower after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    That's the republican primary....it's the crowed that cheers with executing potential innocent people.

General election has a bit more decent people, you don't go around saying ''my african american'' and not turn of 90% of the minority voters out their. You may think it's fine and a proof of your not a racist but it's a bloody insulting thing to say.
    The fact remains that there was far more republican voters than democratic this nomination cycle. No matter what the polls say its all Trumps advantage. The entire main stream media and DNC will be doing all they can to trash his name, forget everything positive he has said and done and hardly touch on the fact that Hillary is under a criminal FBI investigation while running for president not to mention all the other bones in her closet. Yes I do care about her scandals because I used to talk to Sean 'Vilerat' Smith on fark a lot and on eve online and there needs to be justice for his death.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    The fact remains that there was far more republican voters than democratic this nomination cycle. No matter what the polls say its all Trumps advantage. The entire main stream media and DNC will be doing all they can to trash his name, forget everything positive he has said and done and hardly touch on the fact that Hillary is under a criminal FBI investigation while running for president not to mention all the other bones in her closet. Yes I do care about her scandals because I used to talk to Sean 'Vilerat' Smith on fark a lot and on eve online and there needs to be justice for his death.

Ok, lets get this straight.

When Trump was using his pole numbers to bash his opponents it was accurate polling

But when the polls show him losing it's main stream media bias?

Also it's the primaries, usually the more hardcore voters are voting in these kind of elections, thats why Republicans usually go so far to the right that they argue who can kill more people.

Ignoring the Clinton bashing because it's going offtopic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Ok, lets get this straight.

When Trump was using his pole numbers to bash his opponents it was accurate polling

But when the polls show him losing it's main stream media bias?

Also it's the primaries, usually the more hardcore voters are voting in these kind of elections, thats why Republicans usually go so far to the right that they argue who can kill more people.

Ignoring the Clinton bashing because it's going offtopic.
    Could be, could be not. The media is doing everything they can to stop Trump and the republican nomination polls had its fair share of bullshit, especially the wsj polls. But as long as these figures hold Trump has no problems... http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-split-n593886 Trumps platforms are economy, trade, employment, immigration and terrorism. I'd like to see what the post Orlando polls will be like.

I watched his Texas rally today, he was bringing up LGBT rights to the applause of his crowd of republicans... in Texas. If he can unify them on that he can unify just about anything
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is very easy. Polls are published by dishonest media. The true polls, as assembled by Trumps most loyal fans, show that he is leading by a tremendous margin, it's so tremendous that you can park beautiful cars in it and have Mexico pay for it.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    It is very easy. Polls are published by dishonest media. The true polls, as assembled by Trumps most loyal fans, show that he is leading by a tremendous margin, it's so tremendous that you can park beautiful cars in it and have Mexico pay for it.
    Right, boo media, Trump's most loyal fans are surely more trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Right, boo media, Trump's most loyal fans are surely more trustworthy.
    Would Trump's most loyal fans even know how to even write a survey? "R Trump gud fer Merica?"

If another attack like Orlando happens within a week or two of the election, Trump is going to be the next POTUS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I thought he would do better then Hillary if only because she has a horrible track record full of crime and poor choices.
    Almost all crime claims against her, are more or less conspiracies pulled out of some book writer's asses.
    Poor choices, yes, she made those.
    But who doesn't work doesn't make mistakes. Who works a lot, also makes some mistakes.
    We've two flawed candidates at hand.
    And speaking of two candidates. There's effectively not one single flaw Clinton has, that cannot be used against Trump, and with significant more weight.
    Speaking of crime. Clinton is under investigation right now. Trump has 3 trials of fraud hanging over his head.
    Both have very questionable finance behavior. Clinton's behavior however funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to charity causes. Trumps finance behavior stiffed thousands of people (private and small businesses) out of their little money.

Then we have Clinton the enabler.
    Now that's a priceless claim, victim blaming, if nothing else. And it comes from the guy who's married three times, and one of those marriages fell apart because he was busy fucking around with other women.

One can really dig into it, and then it becomes clear, that he has literally nothing on her, that cannot be thrown right back at him.

Why are things the way they are now?
    It's really not rocket science.
    Trump won the Republican primaries. There he did not even gather the majority of the votes cast in his camp.
    But the primaries are a whole different ballgame than the general elections.
    The general elections have a vastly larger electorate.
    He campaigns with the same idiotic rhetoric and false claims, that made him win the primaries.
    And he does not seem to realize that he commits political suicide.

Those poll numbers he pulls off, they're disastrous.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Hasn't this been said about Trump since day one?

"Hes unpopular"

"He won't go far"

etc etc?

Well, yea... ok
    I think the difference here though is that before it's been Trump vs creepy/useless Republicans vs Bernie and Hillary. Now it's strictly Trump vs Hillary, and America has to choose which is the lesser of two evils.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Considering how corrupt Hillary is nothing would surprise me.
    Hillary is corrupt. But so is Trump. Every thing bad about Hillary also applies to Trump. The difference is besides those things Trump is also racist, bigoted, a xenophobe, a misogynist, and the most unqualified main candidate for the office since its inception.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Almost all crime claims against her, are more or less conspiracies pulled out of some book writer's asses.
    Poor choices, yes, she made those.
    But who doesn't work doesn't make mistakes. Who works a lot, also makes some mistakes.
    We've two flawed candidates at hand.
    And speaking of two candidates. There's effectively not one single flaw Clinton has, that cannot be used against Trump, and with significant more weight.
    Speaking of crime. Clinton is under investigation right now. Trump has 3 trials of fraud hanging over his head.
    Both have very questionable finance behavior. Clinton's behavior however funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to charity causes. Trumps finance behavior stiffed thousands of people (private and small businesses) out of their little money.

Then we have Clinton the enabler.
    Now that's a priceless claim, victim blaming, if nothing else. And it comes from the guy who's married three times, and one of those marriages fell apart because he was busy fucking around with other women.

One can really dig into it, and then it becomes clear, that he has literally nothing on her, that cannot be thrown right back at him.

Why are things the way they are now?
    It's really not rocket science.
    Trump won the Republican primaries. There he did not even gather the majority of the votes cast in his camp.
    But the primaries are a whole different ballgame than the general elections.
    The general elections have a vastly larger electorate.
    He campaigns with the same idiotic rhetoric and false claims, that made him win the primaries.
    And he does not seem to realize that he commits political suicide.

Those poll numbers he pulls off, they're disastrous.
    ........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd don't forget, he'd fuck his own daughter

https://youtu.be/diMp241gAcw
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown