Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    People like you fucking whining nonstop is exhausting. You are toxic to the community and it would be far better off without you and your lot. That's the point. You are a leech to the community, and if you never touched the internet or another computer again, we would all be better off

- - - Updated - - -

As long as you're cool being called a dipshit for playing a game still that you already stated you absolutely hate
    You can call me whatever you want. Your opinion is irrelevant. Keep crying like a baby though, it's very entertaining. I also never said i hated it, but keep having point so bad that you have to make shit up.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2016-06-17 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    He already said that it's being replaced with something they think is cooler. So we're not losing anything, we're just getting something different. No reason to complain.
    It´s Mmo-champion, there is always reason to complain, just have to look hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Oh well. Guess he's gotta earn his Youtube monies somehow so he can continue living in his friends basement without worrying about getting a real job.
    I noticed he makes video every time something bad (or 'bad') happens. He whined about Legion release after movie months after they show trailer on Blizzcon with big SUMMER 2016 end. When they show followers system in some build, he made "F*ck Garrison return" video when the system is exactly what they told us on Legion reveal. He almost immediately made videos with clickbait titles about Facebook integration and Tal'dranath, but ignore topics like tier 3 confirmation or mythic only dungeons. And look at comments under his videos, you won't see that much ignorant bashing on Blizzard even here. He see it too and know how make money from it.

Sorry about post about bashing another person, but more than haters (and fanboys) I hate people that use them to make money.

This is why blizzard doesn't want to tell us things, holy shit the whine is real, I see more mature behavior from the kids I teach....
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    There was no indication that it would be N'zoth's lair or a Troll Raid. In fact, they said it was specifically a Night Elf location.
    I think people will have their fill with Suramar. We don't want to get tired of Night Elves just like how SoO and WoD made us tired of Orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

So much fuck you! I'm glad you didn't pre-order. Don't want cancerous debbie downers like you dragging me down.
    God forbid someone have different opinion! Its better to be a skeptic and spend money AFTER checking the quality rather than blindly rushing to lick blizzard's ass clean whenever they make a game . (Btw you missed a spot)
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2016-06-17 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I think you need to work on your reading comprehension abilities. From the Q & A:

"It won't be a reduction in content delivered to players, just that the team had a better and way cooler idea."
    I didn't assume it was a reduction in content either.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-06-17 at 10:55 AM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    but you're not understanding how the thal dranath island model could of been molded into something that wasn't night elf ruins

saving them some time to make future content

instead they are completely removing the island model which has hours of work done on it already
    That slab of flat land? Yeah, even when creating a Skyrim mod that would literally take 15 minutes tops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    They were well along sculpting the coast and adding foliage before it was removed from the world map. There are videos showing as much.
    The one video that showed anything had 7 rocks and 5 plants. I'm sure that was half the expansion budget gone to waste right there.

There is a rumor going around that we will successfully push the Legion back to Tanaan Jungle, and have a new patch that scales Tanaan to level 110 so we can continue to enjoy it's content for years to come!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrclyde-79 View Post
    Well don't get the facts all messed up. THEY SAID the idea is replaced in theory. After all those cool things that have been announced for WoD i am a little more careful about believing everything someone from Blizzard has to say about "future content". Not that i want to call them liars, but it is best to be hyped about unseen content when it hits the servers.
    On the other side..... the fact that Ion has been a lawyer before coming to Blizz makes him a good person for public relations, as he probably knows best about ways to talk them selves out of difficult situations.

In short:
    - Farahlon.... erm Thal' Dranath being scraped is.... no so good, leaves a bad taste
    - Thal' Dranath will be replaced with something much cooler? Well well see what that will be when they announce it.

As long as it isn't the "much cooler than housing"-Garrison or the "Much cooler ground content that makes you forget about flying" it can actually be good. But before i don't see it i won't believe a single word they say, since they only say and never "promise" (what a joke).

I always apply a bit of scepticism. but considering the "cool content" we had BEFORE WoD in Isle of Thunder, Timeless isle and so on, especially with them pretty much admiting the WoD model was a mistake, I would expect they are ready to add a hefty deal of content. Sure it may be smaller than TD in size, but there's no way of knowing that yet. Personally I'm willing to believe in lessons learned, they sure as hell have the prime examples on how they SHOULD do it with some of the patches in MoP.

In short, I'm looking at what happened before WoD rather than during, since it was so poorly received and they are also admitting to having screwed it up.

Still hope its a underwater themed naga patch :/

Now, I wish Blizzard won't tell us anything in the first place. I bet that there would be a massive shitstorm if the community could take a look at the development process because they would scream like idiots about how many "cool" ideas get scrapped.

Some people don't even understand that Thal'Dranath's place in the patch plan is not scrapped. It's replaced by something which we don't know if it's better or worse bcause WE DON"T KNOW WHAT THAL'DRANATH IS. The comparison can't be made.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-06-17 at 10:51 AM.

Oh no they scrapped generic island filled with elven ruins #102804495 the sky is falling!

I guess people were hoping for it to be N'zoth's prison since it apparently lines up with it but they may have a cooler idea than generic elven ruins #102804495 to house him/it so I don't really get the outrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyrooo28 View Post
    Wish all the toxic people on here would just quit WoW, being scrapped and replaced are two different things. It amazes me how people whine so much like some of you on here. We knew next to nothing of what it was even going to be and yet people are still complaining when we're getting something in their words better.
    I thought you'd need to scrap something in the first place if you wanted to replace it afterward, which is why I have written "scrapped" in the title. Maybe i don't get the meaning of scrapping right then.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-06-17 at 10:58 AM.

Which just reinforces my opinion of "im not buying this thing till i see what patch content it has". Fool me once Blizzard, i hope for best, but expect the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Oh no they scrapped generic island filled with elven ruins #102804495 the sky is falling!

I guess people were hoping for it to be N'zoth's prison since it apparently lines up with it but they may have a cooler idea than generic elven ruins #102804495 to house him/it so I don't really get the outrage.
    People are upset that the island is being "cut" from the game. Now, as long as we're getting the island, you could put anything on the island, e.g. the Prison of N'Zoth, and the community would be happy. Personally, I don't see the logic of bashing an elven theme in an expansion that's centered around elven lore and locations.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Which just reinforces my opinion of "im not buying this thing till i see what patch content it has". Fool me once Blizzard, i hope for best, but expect the worst.
    You will never what patch content it has until very close to the releases of those patches though.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    You will never what patch content it has until very close to the releases of those patches though.. lol
    Yes. Its called 'waiting and seeing before putting money down', an alien concept in the age of the 'get hype' consumer i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    People are upset that the island is being "cut" from the game. Now, as long as we're getting the island, you could put anything on the island, e.g. the Prison of N'Zoth, and the community would be happy. Personally, I don't see the logic of bashing an elven theme in an expansion that's centered around elven lore and locations.
    Oh I am not bashing the idea of an elven themed expansion at all but like the developers said themselves, Legion is already filled with ancient elven ruins so they wanted to replace Thal'Dranath with something else that wasn't ancient elven ruins.
    And whining over an island being cut when they already said they are doing it because they have something cooler in mind is pretty nonsensical aswell.

Deleted
    I'm honestly glad they changed their minds and are going to try something cooler, simply because I'm not sure what you could have done architecturally in Thal'Dranath that we have not already seen in Suramar. I guess you could have had the zone infested like Silithus and AQ, as it's very likely we'll still see N'Zoth at some point in this expansion.

OT: On the N'Zoth point, I'd like to see us face him after we've taken care of the Legion. Just imagine a closing cut-scene with N'Zoth lying dead, only for Azshara to appear and completely absorbing any remaining power from it's corpse.
    Last edited by mmoceb4871ac92; 2016-06-17 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yes. Its called 'waiting and seeing before putting money down', an alien concept in the age of the 'get hype' consumer i know.
    ์That's fine I never preorder myself but you will miss all content when they are current though because Blizzard doesn't give detail of patches until they are quite close to releasing thos patches.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-06-17 at 11:14 AM.