Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I hope that was satirical. Sometimes it's hard to tell on the internet.
    You have no idea how visceral the debate is. We have mainstream politicians literally copying Nazi propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    You have no idea how visceral the debate is. We have mainstream politicians literally copying Nazi propaganda.
    I read his post wrong. I'm tired. But yeah, the debate has been getting heated. What do you mean about the Nazi propaganda?

Deleted
    Anyone voting out these are your mates. Fuck off the planet you cunts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    im not a leave supporter, but saying anyone who votes leaves agrees with this guy is stupid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    https://twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

An eye witness says he never heard anyone shout "Britain First", I have yet to see anyone on video saying they did.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36552367

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    Let the shit wars commence, they will be interrogating the suspect right now.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    As far as I know noone wants to ban shovels and I know you can't be talking about handguns or assault rifles, since the only gun that could be counted as a tool is single shot rifles used for hunting.
    Then your understanding of what qualifies as a tool is lacking.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    the guy who killed her has been named, his first name is tommy i cant remember his last name but i saw it on the news

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    you sound like your not old enough to vote or have any idea how politics works,just cos a leave campaigner killed an MP doesnt mean all leave campaigners are psycho's

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    the guy who killed her has been named, his first name is tommy i cant remember his last name but i saw it on the news

- - - Updated - - -

you sound like your not old enough to vote or have any idea how politics works,just cos a leave campaigner killed an MP doesnt mean all leave campaigners are psycho's
    But it's quite common to say shit like "kill/fuck this bitch" in these kinds of groups. Some retard might take it literally and really do kill someone. But the fact remains that the internet environment in these groups are so harsh that i can have horrible effects.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Gun bans do nothing but provide criminals the ability to know that you have NOTHING you can do against them.

Good luck in the long run
    Please look up the statistics on gun related crime in the UK vs the US then account for population and then come back and try to look like less of an idiot
    Ily mmoc

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post

- - - Updated - - -

SO when your argument is ''the other side are nazi's that are intend to destroy you and make sure foreigners rape your women'' you aren't creating a hostile environment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    Please look up the statistics on gun related crime in the UK vs the US then account for population and then come back and try to look like less of an idiot
    Oh no, some scrub is calling me an idiot. Look at the knife crime in the UK vs the knife crime in the US, and then come back and try not to look like a fucking jackass

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you ban something, doesn't mean crime isn't going to happen a different way. But you already knew that, right m8?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, some scrub is calling me an idiot. Look at the knife crime in the UK vs the knife crime in the US, and then come back and try not to look like a fucking jackass

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you ban something, doesn't mean crime isn't going to happen a different way. But you already knew that, right m8?
    So why have laws at all huh? Why spend all that money on the penal system when people are just going to do what they're going to do? Why have any form of legislature or government?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You are right that crime happens in a different way, but that way is preferable as less people die, which is kind of the point behind gun control legislation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    So why have laws at all huh? Why spend all that money on the penal system when people are just going to do what they're going to do? Why have any form of legislature or government?
    You stepping into the wrong reply. First off, this was a reply to some scrub calling me out - secondly - since you dove right in without looking at who I quoted, or what context it was in: When you pass a law in a part of the world such as an Assault Rifle Large Capacity Magazine ban like California has done, it doesn't mean you couldn't just go across the border to NV, buy a 100drum mag, fill it with ammo, come back across the border to your place of business: IE San Bernadino - and slaughter your entire party in the name of IsIs.. The ban is only stopping law biding citizens from getting the protection they needed in the first place, BAD people will get this shit just as easily, and then you have nothing you can do against them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You are right that crime happens in a different way, but that way is preferable as less people die, which is kind of the point behind gun control legislation.
    Hey I'm not disagreeing that we don't need something in place to control the guns in murica, I'm saying FULL banning guns.. Come on now....

10+ Year Old Account
    You stepping into the wrong reply. First off, this was a reply to some scrub calling me out - secondly - since you dove right in without looking at who I quoted, or what context it was in: When you pass a law in a part of the world such as an Assault Rifle Large Capacity Magazine ban like California has done, it doesn't mean you couldn't just go across the border to NV, buy a 100drum mag, fill it with ammo, come back across the border to your place of business: IE San Bernadino - and slaughter your entire party in the name of IsIs.. The ban is only stopping law biding citizens from getting the protection they needed in the first place, BAD people will get this shit just as easily, and then you have nothing you can do against them.
    Yeah, this is why you need it at a Federal level. I mean, even though there are more guns than people over there, it seems odd that there are so few good guys with them who actually step up and stop these things happening.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I'm not disagreeing that we don't need something in place to control the guns in murica, I'm saying FULL banning guns.. Come on now....
    Gun control, as far as it is used in the Western world, is not a full ban on guns.

In response to your reply to Jessicka, which ties in with this, any legislation needs to be done on a national level, not on a state level. We do not have the same issue in the UK, as we only have four "states", all of whom have legislation on the matter that was agreed nationally and implemented so that it is co-ordinated.

Deleted
    So the Government had an MP murdered by Tommy Mair and got some random bloke called Hichem Ben-Abdullah to draw a shitty picture, all in order to get further firearms legislation enacted that few people in the UK would give a shit about?
    Now the scenario you're putting forward is a little far fetched.

- - - Updated - - -

Gun control, as far as it is used in the Western world, is not a full ban on guns.
    It's heading that way in the UK.

Deleted

In response to your reply to Jessicka, which ties in with this, any legislation needs to be done on a national level, not on a state level. We do not have the same issue in the UK, as we only have four "states", all of whom have legislation on the matter that was agreed nationally and implemented so that it is co-ordinated.
    This is interesting and relates to your point. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36558386 The 2nd item on the invoice appears to show that he was (at least intermittently) interested in improvised weaponry for at least 16 years. I think buffers and controls that act as a delay between motivation(probably fleeting) and action saves lives. And if anyone argues that "he still killed someone" well that is true but I doubt it would have taken the same time frame if the means had been more readily available to him and let's face it: he isn't unique and it's about ameliorating the risk such people present.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    It's heading that way in the UK.
    No it is not, you are just demonstrating a lack of knowledge in respect of firearms usage in the UK.

Bolt action rifles and shotguns are used in work that is important to parts of the economy, so there is little chance that either will be prohibited. In comparison, the ban on semi-automatic weapons following Hungerford affected very few people and the ban on handguns after Dunblane mostly affected hobbyists, which meant both could be restricted without widespread problems.