Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone voluntarily start a thread in genOT? So no discussing events at Euro 16 unless it's football related. Maybe put that warning out before handing out infractions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Lol, the guys utter shite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    And I'm not a mod anymore, sorry folks.
    I miss your score prediction threads, great fun in Euro 2012 and WC 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Lol, the guys utter shite.
    Well, as a Man Utd fan, I think he was worth the £50m, protracted talks and drama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    So the games today have major significance if you're an England fan. Defeat for Czech Republic and Turkey means that a showdown with Northern Ireland becomes far more likely. The winner of Group B play a third-placed team from either A, C or D. Given that Romania are currently third in Group A with one point, and that defeat for those two Group D teams today would leave them with no points, it'd mean that they'd be unlikely to qualify as a third placed team, leaving the only available option as the third placed team from Group C - currently Northern Ireland. Of course, if Northern Ireland beat Germany, England would end up playing Germany in the second round, assuming Poland don't lose to Ukraine.
    Not really. Yes Romania have just 1 point now,but they play Albania and i think they will win it and on the other hand N.Ireland play Germany and i don't see them winning. So if England wins the group i think they will most likely face Romania

Deleted
    Pitiful game so far

Belgium has a great set of players, but didn't do well at all against Italy

10+ Year Old Account
    This Parolo lad is shite

Deleted
    Parolo hasnt done a single thing right. It took him like 15 seconds to stop the ball earlier on.

- - - Updated - - -

Ryanair and straight back home for parolo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zlatan whyyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Sweden have played pretty well today imo. Just some Zlatan magic in the last 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Good goal mate.

A point for Ireland tomorrow now would be glorious.

Now I know how non-Polish/German audience felt like yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

The referee should've punished these Italian arseholes with a last-second penalty just to send the message about their cheese tactics of corner-camping.

Deleted
    Sweden played well as a team, but Zlatan isn't at the top of his form. He can do much better than what he has been showing this tournament.

This Italy though, amazing. They probably have the best defense in Europe and their attack is poisonous.

Luckily the refs aren't supposed to "punish assholes just to send a message", but objectively moderate games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    italy decided to wake up right in the end (nice goal btw).
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Damn I really thought Sweden would get a penalty there.

Well they made a pretty decent game out of it at least, but its going to be hard to go through now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well they made a pretty decent game out of it at least, but its going to be hard to go through now.
    Will be basically the winner of Belgium vs Sweden. I'm not sure who I want to go through, since they will play vs Portugal (assuming we go through in 1st place). Sweden defends pretty well, their attack isn't very menacing but play as a team. Belgium on the other hand, have an amazing attack, defense and midfield, but they don't play much as a team, they are more a set a great players. We'll see how Belgium does against Ireland tomorrow, but they'll likely win.