So I got the promo e-mail from Blizzard about getting transmog items if I log in between 25/5-1/8.

Does this apply to veteran accounts (I am unsubbed, but we can still log in to our sub level 20 characters without have to pay)?

I may have to redownload the game.

Deleted
    As far as I know, you only have to log in as the weapons are not level-restricted.

Blizzard seems to be reaching for this flick.

Free transmog? lol, horray.

I enjoy the 'old days when folks earned stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post

Do you think Blizzard has never done free promotional items before?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

It does work with veteran. Log in once on each faction gets you the achievement. You can't open the mail (and if you don't sub within a month they'll disappear), but once 7.0 hits the achievement opens them up in the transmog collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Do you think Blizzard has never done free promotional items before?
    I think this is the first Transmog Cash-Shop Time-Limited item? Other stuff offered were crudded, yes.

Transmogs should be earned.

Sure Blizzard did promotional items before, but they keep getting deeper .. and deeper into players play-styles. Now you need to see the movie to have a complete Transmog set. Wonderful. Playing the game in no longer enough.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-06-17 at 03:45 AM.

Transmogs are earned.
    Totally. Isn't like going to ICC at level 100 is super easy or anything.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the first Transmog Cash-Shop item? Other stuff crudded, yes, not transmog yet though.

Transmogs are earned.

Sure Blizzard did promotional items before, but they keep getting deeper .. and deeper into players play-styles. Now you need to see the movie to have a complete Transmog set. Wonderful. Playing the game in no longer enough.
    I don't understand what you're trying to get at. You needed to have played various times in the past in order to have a complete pet or mount collection too. Why is this different? It's still just a vanity item.

And you do NOT need to see the movie to obtain it, just log in.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I don't understand what you're trying to get at. You needed to have played various times in the past in order to have a complete pet or mount collection too. Why is this different? It's still just a vanity item.

And you do NOT need to see the movie to obtain it, just log in.
    I may get a infraction for saying this but....hes trolling.

Infracted [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-06-18 at 02:35 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Cash-Shop
    +
    Playing the game in no longer enough.
    Playing the game is LITERALLY enough to get this. No extra money or effort required.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that if you log into a low level without an active subscription, you get mail (which i assume has the items), and an achievement.

So technically yes, you get them, but I'd assume that only leaves you 30 days to resub to obtain the item before the mail goes away.

its just a few transmog item, not like 100% of all item of the game are learn this way, stop bashing on wow and go back to LoL

10+ Year Old Account

Old days.. When folks earned stuff? Like.. Free game time? Think if I count fully, I've received about 8 months of free game time.

You can't really use the old days thing, if you logged in a certain time in.. I think it was TBC?.. Can't even recall when the Competitors Tabard and pet was granted, I've been playing so long. But that was just log in, and then do a little PvP.. Hardly much to call efford. Or the celebrations? Or logging in during a cross over event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    its just a few transmog item, not like 100% of all item of the game are learn this way, stop bashing on wow and go back to LoL
    It is 4 faction specific items, not the whole armoury. I think the user overreacted.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay okay.. You didn't even read the memo, did you?
    I think this is the first Transmog Cash-Shop Time-Limited item? Other stuff offered were crudded, yes.
    Not a Cash-Shop item. It is a promotional item unlocked within X amount of time.

Transmogs should be earned.
    You ARE technically earning it by logging on, giving the game a boost in the number and maybe falling for some nostalgia / meeting old friends to maybe make you go play again.

You don't even need to see the movie, mate. Everyone can have it, just log in.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by swaggers View Post
    It does work with veteran. Log in once on each faction gets you the achievement. You can't open the mail (and if you don't sub within a month they'll disappear), but once 7.0 hits the achievement opens them up in the transmog collection.
    This is correct

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    This is correct
    Araxom to the rescue!
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)