Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Why do you not stay at home and live there for a bit?
    Same question...
    You think I leave my house?

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Threatening physical violence is the answer? You are worst than the man.

This is how it should be and it should be written into law. No public breastfeeding at anytime at anyplace unless it is in a designated area. These areas include food courts, feeding stations or areas that have been specifically designed for the practice. If Target wants to have their own area for breast feeding, I applaud them and I would encourage others to do the same. If you are not within the area designated then you may be fined.
    how is getting his face using physical violence? Reading comprehension ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently breasts are a bad thing now

Long thread, not gonna read it all.

It pisses me off to no end when people would actually yell at a woman for doing the ONE thing breasts were actually made for.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    That's because it is gross. Put that shit in a bottle before you leave the house.

No, its really not. its perfectly natural and normal. a mother shouldnt be required to hide in a toilet in order to feed her child to protect the fragile minds of prudes

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Well you would be wrong on both accounts, only humans have permanent breasts and only humans have them disproportionally large.
    I never said anything about Apes having brasts full time...but I'm glad you did. Here's the thing about that, women have premanent breasts because that seems to be a desirable trait for human males when selecting a mate...so, on a evolutionary level, you should actually want to see those full, lactating breasts as they are an indication of fertility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    ...I would be in his face...

That is violence. It is awesome how you would stand right beside violence. Is this the only answer americans have?

Yes there should be a fine. This is a civilized society where you cant just pop a tit out wherever you want. That is the definition of selfishness. You have to think of others when you decide to act. Just because you have a kid does not mean that your rights are greater than anyone else's. That's why you go to an area that has been designated as an area where you can breast feed or you go to your car or you go home.

Breasts are associated with sex. Has been for 100 000 years. To think otherwise is to show your stupidity.
    No, they have not been associated with sex for 100,000 yrs! The human body in the nude is natural and normal. Only in recent years has it been considered "dirty" to be nude. The babys right to eat and live trumps your right to not want to see breasts in public. New Mothers shouldn't have to be hostage to their homes because of prudes. Don't like it tough, grow up and don't look little boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    Breast milk lasts hours at room temperature, for what it's worth. It lasts days if kept in a fridge. They've had "baby bottles" for a LONG, long time. I really don't see how much is different.
    It's good for 3 days. And not many mothers feed milk over 24 hrs old without freezing. And a lot of breast fed babies will not take bottles/plastic nipples and will only eat warm milk from the breast. It's how they learn to feed and latch.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    While I don't believe breastfeeding in public is a bad thing the way these women are doing it nowadays to stir up spirits over the internet is ridiculous. It's like they want to draw attention... couldn't they be a bit more discrete and everybody would be ok with it ? why create all this drama ?
    It's all about sending a message, it's no different than a gay couple trying to get a wedding cake baked at a Christian bakery. There is nothing wrong with it, it's only a big deal because assholes like that old man is making it a big deal, obviously she wasn't breaking any laws

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    I could care less, but I can see why some people would rather not see it.. What is so wrong with holding a towel up, plus it gives lil cute bb some privacy!

Win Win.
    That is the problem, YOU could care less. The mother cares a lot. It's not easy to breast feed. It's much harder then bottle feeding. But she choose the best and healthiest start to her childs life by breast feeding because she cares. Do you like blankets over your head while you eat? Can you breath? Do you know what SIDS is? Lose Lose ...................

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    I totally understand there is a time and place for full on snogging in the privacy. When I see an affectionate couple whether straight or gay give a quick peck on the cheek or lips for me personally it makes me happy.
    Me too! I smile. What is wrong with people being in love and showing it? With all that is bad in this world how can this sight be frowned on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I've seen a great deal of men eat at Hooters and other similar establishments. You see just as much of the breast there - if not more - as you would with a breastfeeding woman.

What I'm gathering from that viewpoint is - sexualized partially exposed breast = fine but unsexualized partially exposed breast = not fine.

And I don't see "I'm uncomfortable with viewing it" as being a valid argument for women not to do it, especially when it involves being out in public. Lots of sights, sounds and smells make people uncomfortable. You have to deal with that when you decide to step outside the privacy of your own home.
    Oh you have seen man in hooters, thus they must all be the same Newsflash, it isn't up to you what other people find distasteful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea no, being dense isn't a defence, yes they are showing their breast. That shit is just nasty, and i for one don't want to have to look at something like that while im eating.
    How is a womens breast "nasty"? How do you look at yourself naked? I feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    It pisses me off to no end when people would actually yell at a woman for doing the ONE thing breasts were actually made for.
    dumb argument.
    how would you feel if you saw someone doing the ONE thing an asshole was actually made for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You seem to be under the mistaken impression that you should have special control over public space. If you are so intolerant of children that the slightest impingement upon your sphere of existence is upsetting to you, then the solution is for you to spend as little time as possible in public space because you and your sensitivity are the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Duh. As I said, it's not an issue of necessity in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

You're clueless and quite frankly, the bulk of the evidence points towards sexual attraction being a culturally constructed function, rather than an innate one. People such as yourself just like to assume Western society is a default expression of human behavior, when in fact we're one of the most artificial cultures in existence.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not an agenda trench. It's adult land. Get over yourself.
    You seem to be under the mistaken impression that you feel that you have some special control over public space. Its not a "sensitivity" its just plainly distasteful, if you can't be bothered to raise your children by not being able to give them the full routine then you should not have children to begin with.

See, its not needed, then why would you do it? To rob others from their appetite just because you can?

You are clueless if you really believe that human females evolved constantly present breast for shits and giggles, it had a reason it evolved. And that reason is plain and simple SEX, no way around that, i would call it very ignorant if you where to deny this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    How is a womens breast "nasty"? How do you look at yourself naked? I feel bad for you.
    Look, i like nature as much as the next guy, i love the beauty of it, but that doesn't mean that i like to watch cows fuck while eating my dinner. There are much more pleasant things to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    That is the problem, YOU could care less. The mother cares a lot. It's not easy to breast feed. It's much harder then bottle feeding. But she choose the best and healthiest start to her childs life by breast feeding because she cares. Do you like blankets over your head while you eat? Can you breath? Do you know what SIDS is? Lose Lose ...................
    If a child dies from "SIDS" while the mother is breastfeeding it, that mother should never have had children, and the baby is better off rather than living their entire life with a shitbag mother. I get that a child may not like the blanket, but lumping that in with "the child might die from suffocation/ smothering while trying to breast feed" is honestly just stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Don't misunderstand, you can find it distasteful, digusting, gross... whatever you fancy. However, your uncomfortable feelings are not a valid argument for women to not do it. You decided in go out in public, and in doing so, you will be exposed to things you find unpleasant. That doesn't mean that because you find it unpleasant that it shouldn't be done, nor should it be censored more to help you feel more comfortable in public.
    Well the same right back at you, just because you think it isn't distasteful doesn't mean that it isn't just that. And i will make sure that i wont return to a place where im eating and that is allowing this to happen. Just because a woman can't be asked to plan her life around her baby should not mean that this is suddenly okay. You can put your fingers in your ears and go LALALA all you'd like, but breasts are still a sexual object, and sexual objects have no place at the dinner table.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that your idiosyncratic irrational beliefs should be given any weight. They shouldn't be. You can either get over them or suffer for them. It makes no difference to me, but this issue is basically already over and you lost.

If you are robbed of your appetite because another human being is eating near you, then I'd highly suggest you never eat out.

I didn't say they evolved for shits and giggles. I said you have no idea what you're talking about and are making an assumption based purely on its convenience for your viewpoint and your own near total ignorance of the subject.
    Nope not lost by any means, just because you think something isn't sexual doesn't make it not sexual, it just doesn't turn you on.

And then you go back to being dense again and blame it on another human being eating. You are just being dishonest, like always, so no need for me to further address this.

Deleted
    How can you know if I'm being honest or dishonest when you don't have the first clue what you're talking about in the first place?
    See, all you do is make some personal attacks like these, and then think you have made point. I really have heard better arguments from 2 year olds then you have made in your +- 23k posts. So there you have it, you are have no idea what you are talking about and just spout something you have heard in your monthly "feminists are us".

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    Breast milk lasts hours at room temperature, for what it's worth. It lasts days if kept in a fridge. They've had "baby bottles" for a LONG, long time. I really don't see how much is different.
    Feeding directly from the nipple provides better health benefits for the baby. The nipple is not a one way street, while it produces milk it also intakes the babies saliva, the mothers body then works to produce more antibodies specifically tailored for the baby.

http://dralexrinehart.com/nutrition-...t-development/

Immunity is passed from the mother through her breast-milk which contains antibodies against specific antigens present in the immediate environment. Demonstrating the unique bond a lactating mother has with her baby, a baby’s saliva actually communicates with the mother and literally affects the composition of the milk based on the baby’s unique needs!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    dumb argument.
    how would you feel if you saw someone doing the ONE thing an asshole was actually made for?
    False equivalency. Assholes aren't meant for producing food and feeding people.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope not lost by any means, just because you think something isn't sexual doesn't make it not sexual, it just doesn't turn you on.

And then you go back to being dense again and blame it on another human being eating. You are just being dishonest, like always, so no need for me to further address this.
    And conversely just because something turns you on doesn't make it inherently a sexual object. Feet turn some people on. Are feet sexual?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    False equivalency. Assholes aren't meant for producing food and feeding people.

just because breasts are ment for food doesn't undo the fact that doing it in public is disgusting.