hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahh ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

i fucking called it again http://imgur.com/LwWQdwA

at this point they are just fucking all of you in the ass and you don't even realize it lmao

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post

at this point they are just fucking all of you in the ass and you don't even realize it lmao
    Completely ignoring everything that's on Beta right now, and that they've been upfront with the patch plans and finally abandoning the "yearly expansions"-crap.
    Let me guess, with less than 3 months left, they're gonna start announcing that they're cutting 50% of the content we're testing, because why not?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Must be old, did not tweet him since 2015 so... maybe he can't hear the truth?
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soel47

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Completely ignoring everything that's on Beta right now, and that they've been upfront with the patch plans and finally abandoning the "yearly expansions"-crap.
    Let me guess, with less than 3 months left, they're gonna start announcing that they're cutting 50% of the content we're testing, because why not?
    It's RippedLife, don't pay attention to him he's always like that

I know I'm opening the box of pandora here, but has there been any kind of alliance vs. horde development in WoD, specifically in ashran?
    I know there was something like "This artifact needs to be used for our faction, don't let them get it!"
    Anything else?

This question came to mind when I was helping defending the gates of Orgrimmar on my human toon on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I know I'm opening the box of pandora here, but has there been any kind of alliance vs. horde development in WoD, specifically in ashran?
    I know there was something like "This artifact needs to be used for our faction, don't let them get it!"
    Anything else?

This question came to mind when I was helping defending the gates of Orgrimmar on my human toon on the PTR.
    Embrace the PeaceCraft

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    So we are getting Content X rather than Content Y but we're mad now because we saw a bit of Content Y despite the fact we didn't know shit about Y in the first place. Gotcha.
    So I can skip to read the previous 2 pages because are all about people got mad because Blizzard basically dont give them Suramar 2.0, despite the fact that no one know what we got in exchange?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Why are people crying about an island we knew nothing about? Sure they "cut content" as they mention we would have an island like that, but all we've lost is a name and a pile of sand in some random video. Not something to cry about really.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Why are people crying about an island we knew nothing about? Sure they "cut content" as they mention we would have an island like that, but all we've lost is a name and a pile of sand in some random video. Not something to cry about really.
    they had it in a power point presentation and now they cut it, they lied to us!!! It was in the presentation which basically means it was promised!!! even though the game wasnt even in alpha at that point!!! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    So I can skip to read the previous 2 pages because are all about people got mad because Blizzard basically dont give them Suramar 2.0, despite the fact that no one know what we got in exchange?
    Make it the previous 8 pages, but yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Since when were some of the blue T12 pieces for Mages available? I didn't even know they put any of those items in the game. Are there any other pieces that you can get from that set or is it just the helmet?
    I don't know where that picture is from, but that's definitely not from something currently available. You can see the S11 Warlock helm and its Elite version and the Mage T12 helm (that model isn't used for any off-set pieces). Neither of those show up in the Wardrobe for a Priest. It might be an early screenshot to show the concept or the interface? Whatever it is, sadly the blue T12 set doesn't appear anywhere in the wardrobe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Does anyone know if the Invasion appearance sets have to be bought by a class that can wear them or can you farm them all on one character?
    I'd love to know that too, if I need 1 of each Armor Class to buy each Armor set or if I'll have to do it on every Class to get everything.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Oh, Lore blocked me on Twitter, dunno why -.-
    i feel like im blocked by like 3/4 of blizzard employees and like 98 twitch channels

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    they had it in a power point presentation and now they cut it, they lied to us!!! It was in the presentation which basically means it was promised!!! even though the game wasnt even in alpha at that point!!! /s
    Yeah pretty much. The community never cease to amaze.

- - - Updated - - -

i feel like im blocked by like 3/4 of blizzard employees and like 98 twitch channels
    Then you should take that as a hint, perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    that tends to happen when you're an ass. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hmm theoretically ensemble items add appearances directly to the tab and thus circumvent the items rules but I am observing that from a single point of data, that being the Challenge mode weapon token. This should be asked directly on twitter
    I dont have an answer, but we are geting the nethershardcurency by doing the event.
    During the event we get 2 items per event. Lets say you play a paladin, the moment you get the 1800 buying appearances, you nearly got every plate item.
    So i believe (but dont know) you can buy the appearances with every class

7+ Year Old Account
    you're surprised?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Not even cut, since they already said the resources will be poured into something else instead. Something that isn't just a copy of what we're going to spend the first patches of Legion seeing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I wonder why
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

How is that even possible? I am an asshole to a few of them all the time. I am still not blocked.