Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    All the Fauxrage is incredible, you guys are so dramatic. You should have applied to star in the WoW movie, could have been some random doomsayers in the corner, like a cameo......"ER MEH GARD BLOOD OF SARGERA IS BOP" or "ER MEH GARD BLIZZTARD REMOVED THAL'DRANATH WTFBBQ420BLAZINIT DEAD GAIM LOL LMAO"

7+ Year Old Account
    Isle of Thunder started as troll island, if I remember correctly. Changed totally to Mogu island (by architecture, there are still trolls there). Jade forest had story redone without cutting a zone completely. There is some amount of changes they can pull of in time. IoT was even removed from the world in early beta.

WoD was terribly delayed because half of its story was completely changed since the Blizzcon "alpha" preview. Since then, they redone lots of landscaping in SMV and Gorgrond (not sure how much in Frostfire) and storyline in these. Obviously too big setback to catch up.

Farahlon had more landscaping done when it was removed than Thaldranath (which was flat island with like five trees and lightly smoothed edges), so the time lost is much less than WoD. Is there a risk of fail? Sure, but to me around the same level as in MoP.

Also, about water raid in Cata, might be a factor that some players did not receive underwater zone well.

7+ Year Old Account
    When the hell did people start to care about Thal'Dranath?? Have not heard people talk about this for months... People would proberly not even remember the place, if it is was not brough up by Ion. People seems to just rage, just to rage, not really about the feature cut of Thal'Dranath, which might never really have been anything, but an idea anyway.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    KUL TIRAS!!!!!!!!!!I hope,will be cool if!

Can't wait to see their idea of beyond cool.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Kinda hard for me to miss this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevene View Post
    I didn't assume it was a reduction in content either.
    Well the title of your thread is "Thal Dranath Scrapped," which heavily implies something was removed or taken from us, the players.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    God forbid someone have different opinion! Its better to be a skeptic and spend money, AND HOP ON FORUMS TO CRY INCESSANTLY LIKE S LITTLE GIRL OVER CHANGING THE NAME OF UNKNOWN CONTENT AFTER checking the quality rather than blindly rushing to lick blizzard's ass clean whenever they make a game . (Btw you missed a spot)
    There, fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    Wod all over again?
    It'd be like WoD if Suramar didn't come out on release and was the patch content replacing Farahlon. However they said they had something else and better.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    You're the one who is rabbidly defending Blizzard. And I'm the fan who think he was treated like an idiot in WoD, WoD had only ONE major patch, was full of half assed lore and sub stories, and it didnt even have a good ending, like, an ending that made sense. They tried to cover it up with timewalking, but im not gonna pay monthly to do dungeons that I had done before in previous expansion, I pay to see fresh content and see how the lore of the game unfold.

And I, as a fan, tell you, that its not good for a company to show something and then say the shown content was "cut" , and then just promise to replace it with something else! Fk that, show me what its gonna be replaced with, "Thal'Dranath was just an elven ruin with lots of demons! We decided that Legion has enough of that already!" Well then, show us what this "replacement zone" contains.

WoD had the least amount of content, who's to say the shit's not gonna happen again? You??? Are you a blizzard representative? Of course not, but you'll keep defending Blizzard even if they outright announce that Legion will have no major patches a few months after its release.
    Damn it Blizzard, I know the expansion hasn't been released yet, BUT TELL US YOUR ENTIRE STORYLINE SO WE CAN BITCH THAT ITS STUOID AND WE HATE IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Im pretty sure scrapped and replaced are two very different words.

Just what the xpack thats 99% NE ruins needed more NE ruins right?
    Pretty sure what Blizzard says and what happens are very different things

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Blizz puts empty box in room, takes box out.

Blizz now says they have a better box but doesn't put it in the room. It's empty too.

THAT is accurate.
    Actually Blizz not put that box in the room being that the expansion hasn't released yet. MORE accurate would be Blizz told you they were going to put a box in the room. Then they told you " we didn't like that box, we have a much cooler box we're gonna put in the room" . That's what people are complaining about, Blizz giving us a much cooler box

As long as its replaced with something decently sized...I quite like having the extra islands added through an expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yes, because a empty island is indeed the better idea in consumer's mind.

Nothing was changed, except for the location of the future zone that we never know about.
    Yeah, it`s not like Blizz doing the development and they decide what should be on any island..ohh, wait...
    I`m impressed how people think if he says anything that`s like God`s words...Can you check what is on that island? No... Can you check what is the better, cooler, etc instead? No..Does it sounds like a huge bullcrap? Yes...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    It'd be like WoD if Suramar didn't come out on release and was the patch content replacing Farahlon. However they said they had something else and better.
    Aham..and they never said anything what was not true, right? Something like "Q: Any ETA on the flying mini-patch?
    A: It will be weeks, not months. Near future that patch will be on the PTR, although there is some work to do still." on 2015/06/28 and guess what..flying came 2 months later...on first week of september...

This thread is so funny, too much trolls of whiners.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    Wod all over again?
    No, it is not, not with the Dev team size they have now GTFO you toxic fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nevene View Post
    Ion Hazzikostas just confirmed it during the Q/A, Thal'Dranath is scrapped, we all knew it wouldn't be there for release, but this time he said that it wont ever make it into the game

He also said Blizzard has a better idea instead, I wonder if it will be another island or something else

Your thoughts ?
    A submerged zone coming to the top with the Azshara raid would be my best guess.

Cooler idea = facebook intergration.

Lots of confused people on this forum lol.
    This is the third thread I've seen misquoting and misinterpreting something from these interviews.
    I know WHY the devs are taking the time to do these, but when THIS is the results it would make me want to say "alright fuck you, that's the last time we tell you anything about an expansion before its out."
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    As long as its replaced with something decently sized...I quite like having the extra islands added through an expansion
    Last time they replaced something with something else was moving capital cities from Karabor and whatever fortress in FFR to Stormshield and whatever Horde hub, so I wouldn't keep the hopes up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, "scrapped" is one of those trigger words that anyone looking for attention can use to increase the chances of an active thread. There are lots of others.

Thal'Dranath is worth a topic since Blizzard went out of their way to mention it but most of the thread is people racing to the bottom to elicit silly responses with even sillier statements. "And if you don't agree with me, I'll be hostile."

As for HeelsvsBabyFace and his "EMERGENCY" videos, he's just another YouTube attention-whore reduced to yelling on one of YouTube's many street corners to get any attention.

Meanwhile, normal people will take note and come to their own conclusions: it's not always smart to pre-order, Blizzard looks like they are trying very hard to not talk about stuff that isn't going to happen (noted that they've never really talked about Thal'Dranath and have shown nothing so getting all wrought up about it is faux outrage trying to look like the real thing).

I can't say I'll miss the glory of Thal'Dranath myself since I have no idea what was planned for it and never invested any personal fantasies in the place. So, moving on looking for a discussion that has some substance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Lots of confused people on this forum lol.
    This is the third thread I've seen misquoting and misinterpreting something from these interviews.
    I know WHY the devs are taking the time to do these, but when THIS is the results it would make me want to say "alright fuck you, that's the last time we tell you anything about an expansion before its out."
    This as well. Forum types wail "Communicate with me" apparently for no other reason than to dissect every little word so they can put their own spin on it. I wouldn't say anything either.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."