Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    http://yournewswire.com/hillary-accu...ation-ordered/
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-primary.html
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/riley-...b_9550670.html
    https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Hillary...-Super-Tuesday

Shall we continue?

For the purposes of expedience, since I have to leave for work soon, I will bullet point my problems with Clinton:

-Benghazi.. Why didn't she authorize, or get Obama to authorize the local resources to save our diplomatic personnel?
    -Pandering for votes: It's one thing to be proud of your possible historic campaign (even though she is not actually the first woman to run for president) its another things to literally pull the woman card.
    -Her campaign actually tried to make a list of words and phrases that are to be deemed Sexist, or otherwise prejudice on the grounds that Hillary is a woman running for president: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...inton-anymore/
    - She is stridently anti-2nd amendment, and overall anti-private gun ownership (nevermind that in the top list of cities with gun violence, at least 4 of them have outlawed owning a gun.. it's straight illegal! And all of them are democrat run)
    - She is weak on every international policy.
    - She is weak on domestic prosperity and US competition for jobs and goods.
    - She has proven to be an ill-respected person by the very people she expects to draw to the polls (hint hint, if you can't even ignite your base, you shouldn't shoot for the bleachers)
    - Her healthcare objective is worse than Obama's (though only slightly better than Sanders call for single-payer system)

I have more, but my job requires me to show up and do stuff.. which I happily do, so that I may get a paycheck!
    I refute your claims with a link why to my favorite Pro Hillary Clinton Blogger

7+ Year Old Account
    I went to school/college in AR while the clintons where in power--GOre is not much different, he is just mental... , just pure evil, and power hungry at all costs, they claim and speak for the little guy, but its only selected few and they use them for publicity. watched it for 2 years.. then he made president, they are both nothing more than power crazed elite, who the rules dont apply to them.. .. sorry.. they are in it for fame/glory and power, and they got tons of $$$$$ they have no idea what its like , no clue..

so yea, i hate them both. sorry.. thats why,... they where able to brush alot of their bias under the rug with the help of the media.. but when ur in the state, u see 1st hand the poor job they did. but its spun totally different..

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you already, that you better find other more reliable sources.

The Daily Fail is pretty much a no-go.
    Quora is like Ask Jeeves.
    The HuffPo link is an opinion blog piece.
    Younewswire only reports that there's accusations.

And in the end there's this about AZ:
    Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee, along with Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders' campaigns, are suing the state of Arizona following complaints of voter suppression during the Arizona primary last month.
    Voters endured long waits to use one of Maricopa County's 60 polling stations last month. There were at least 200 polling stations in 2012, but Republican officials said they decreased the number to save money.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/14/politi...wsuit-arizona/
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why people keep railing on Hillary for at one point in her political career being against gay marriage, but is now not. Political opinions evolve, it happens, it's not some kind of huge dishonest thing.

On the other hand, Trump is constantly talking out of both sides of his mouth, saying he stands one way on a position one day, and then says he stands the other way on the same position the next day... or sometimes even the next hour. He's a giant bucket of lies and pandering, and it absolutely stumps me why people proclaim Hillary is the one doing this for changing her stance on a couple of issues... once.

If you want to vote for a candidate that talks out of both side of his mouth, go ahead, but don't proclaim that Hillary is dishonest because she changed her stance on an issue from one side to another and didn't go back, when the guy you're voting for has flip flopped repeatedly on just about every issue many many times in the last few months.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    I'm not going to list any of the proof - Google is your friend. But Hillary is a pathological liar, crook and phony. She has lied left and right and claims to be one of us when she got paid nearly $700k to give three speeches. Also claims to have been broke when she left the White House with Bill ignoring the fact that former POTUS get the same salary.

Her daughter gets hundreds of thousands to give speeches with ZERO credentials or experience as well. All politicians flip flop yes but she's the worst I've ever seen. From minimum wage to gay marriage. She's a damn phony.

Edit: She also wants to violate my 2nd amendment rights. Good luck to her if she gets elected and tries to take my firearms. She or her lackies are welcome to the bullets.
    This is basically the crux of all Hil-haters - they rant and rave about unfounded claims but never provide proof. If someone tells you that they don't have to prove their assertions, those are opinions (i.e. assholes), not facts - and should be treated as such.

Edit: I don't mean that the people with those opinions are assholes, only that opinions are like assholes
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-06-17 at 06:48 PM.

She is an evil bitch. I remember that time she was positively relieved and gloating on television over Muammar's death by literally being torn to shreds! Was it sadism?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    So this thread is about why people seem to dislike Clinton so much. Whenever I ask the question I see assertions about her being a corporate shill or being crooked or whatever, but people never seem to have anything to back up these pronouncements.

So for this thread, please indicate what you consider your political affiliation or place on the political spectrum, then explain why you dislike Hillary Clinton (especially if you dislike her enough to allow Trump to win), and please give specifics, examples of the reasons, not just vague assertions.
    simple. she is irrefutably female.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    This is basically the crux of all Hil-haters - they rant and rave about unfounded claims but never provide proof. If someone tells you that they don't have to prove their assertions, those are opinions (i.e. assholes), not facts - and should be treated as such.

Edit: I don't mean that the people with those opinions are assholes, only that opinions are like assholes
    Just because you are too lazy to do any research does not mean that the evidence is not there.

But then, if you were willing to do any research, you wouldn't support Hillary in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    LMGTFY is against the forum rules. How about actually supplying sources instead of using condescending memes?

I'm going to be driving long distance in a few minutes anyway, so I may not be able to respond anyway, of course.
    Sigh...fine...

https://electionfraud2016.wordpress.com/

The first result from the LMGFY, yes it is a blog but it is a compilation of links to evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Not sure why people keep railing on Hillary for at one point in her political career being against gay marriage, but is now not. Political opinions evolve, it happens, it's not some kind of huge dishonest thing.
    A lot of people remember what they perceive (rightly so, IMO) as Bill Clinton's selling out of the gay community during his presidency.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-06-18 at 06:23 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She's a lying manipulative bitch, who thinks one of her main assets for being a good president is the fact she has a Vagina between her legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    She's a lying manipulative bitch, who thinks one of her main assets for being a good president is the fact she has a Vagina between her legs.
    And she is running against Trump, a lying manipulative son of a ..., who thinks one of his main assets for being a good president is the size of the things between his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Sigh...fine...

https://electionfraud2016.wordpress.com/

The first result from the LMGFY, yes it is a blog but it is a compilation of links to evidence.
    Allegations - not evidence.
    They use data to demonstrate that Clinton got more votes in states without paper trail, and then include non-hispanic white and blue-ness in their regression models; showing that the effect decreases without disappearing.

But they ignore the fact that Clinton was for some reason ahead in the exit polls in most of those states (in general you will expect that Sander-supporters are over-estimated in exit-polls). Clearly exit-polls are wrong, but that is not fraud - see https://www.aei.org/publication/are-...olls-reliable/ http://www.gradethenews.org/pages2/Pollstory1.htm

Either it is the usual - conspiracy theory of everything: voting machines (as if stuffing ballot-boxes cannot be done without them), media, lizard people, etc - or they simply have missed an important factor for Hillary's popularity in those states.

Note that a conspiracy would also imply coordination between the different conspirators - if Clinton got more exit-poll votes in states without paper trail it means the exit-pollers were aware of the extent of the voting-machine fraud and matched that.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2016-06-18 at 10:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    And she is running against Trump, a lying manipulative son of a ..., who thinks one of his main assets for being a good president is the size of the things between his legs.
    So I see it's come down to the point on earth where the child "HE DOES IT SO SHE CAN!!" mentality is in Politics.

Congrats.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I see it's come down to the point on earth where the child "HE DOES IT SO SHE CAN!!" mentality is in Politics.

Congrats.
    It's just the irony of people who hate Hillary for lying... and yet support Trump when he's lied far far more.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Con Artist
    Never protected Americans in Benghazi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It's just the irony of people who hate Hillary for lying... and yet support Trump when he's lied far far more.
    "far far more" lol yeah ok. They are probably pretty even on lies, yet she is still a manipulative cunt beside that fact and the whole "MY BEST ASSET IS I'M A WOMAN!!" retardedness.

I'm not a hard Trump supporter, I just would rather support him than that dragonslut Hillary.

Nope, just describing the miserable state of US politics:

Congrats.

for the first time in my life I actually hate both candidates (Clinton & Trump)

RIP US of A

Most people do not "hate" her. They just disagree with her and see her as unfit to be president. That does not equate to hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    for the first time in my life I actually hate both candidates (Clinton & Trump)

RIP US of A
    Really? Most of us have don't agree with both candidates and seen it as a choice between the lesser of two evils for a long time. But, welcome to the club! We are glad to have you.

Deleted
    I have actually come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is the best Republican candidate. I think I would vote for her over my boi Trump.

She's by far the best candidate for businesses and cooperations.