Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    lol. The least xenophobic country in the West everybody.
    Very progressive 10/10.
    Current year, etc. , etc.
    I'm done Canada. You should get out while you can.

Watch out, we've got Edgelord McEdgerton over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    too sh4rp 4 u m8

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Anti Trumps want to run to Canada if he gets elected. Hope you like living next to the man who fucks his dog and then casually tells you about it because he's so progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    And the Anti Trumps want to run to Canada if he gets elected. Hope you like living next to the man who fucks his dog and then casually tells you about it because he's so progressive.
    Yes, I'm sure everyone in Canada wants to do this. Just as everyone who uses the Target bathrooms is a pedophile pretending to be trans. You people are hilarious.

Deleted
    I'm at a loss for words.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did the shepherd find the stray sheep?

Very pleasant.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    What sort of abuse are they worried about? An animal isn't exactly going to comprehend the ramifications of licking peanut butter off your dick...
    Would you like to visit the home of a guy who has taught his Rottweiler to lick peanut butter off his dick?

Didn't we already have a thread on this?

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    current year.
    Well, technically the law is 155 years old.

That would be illegal actually. I mean, it says so right in the very first sentence of the article...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Would you like to visit the home of a guy who has taught his Rottweiler to lick peanut butter off his dick?
    Is he planning on doing it in front of me? Because I wouldn't feel comfortable visiting the home of someone who has "normal" sex in front of their guests, either.

So I guess that means the Canadian version of red rover is different ?
    Last edited by dbudd424; 2016-06-17 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now don't act that there weren't or are no ridiculous laws in the US laws either.

Here start at A, work your way through.
    http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/alabama

Their Supreme court pointed that flaw out for their code. They've to fix it now.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Didn't we already have a thread on this?
    I wouldn't know, i just wanted to join in on the Tennisace Canada threads shitposting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Is he planning on doing it in front of me? Because I wouldn't feel comfortable visiting the home of someone who has "normal" sex in front of their guests, either.
    I was thinking more about the troubling possibility of the dog expecting to find peanut butter from your dick as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    I was thinking more about the troubling possibility of the dog expecting to find peanut butter from your dick as well.
    Why is your dick exposed when you are visiting your friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Look at the kids in here trying to justify humans having sex with animals.

I think mum and dad let these kids watch too much my little pony instead of actually raising their kids.

God help the future generations
    ^ This guy will make America great again.

Seriously, animals can not give consent PERIOD, no body language or tail movement gives anyone the right to abuse them. They are to be protected by us because we are suppose to be smarter, just like children, If you would prey on or abuse an animal because they can't say no, then you would prob do the same thing to a child or a handicapped person. This makes you scum of the world and a predator that needs not breath my air.

Good news for Tennisball?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    as long as the animal isn't hurt, i don't see a problem with someone doing sex stuff with it.
    Do you feel the same way about pedophiles and children?

Deleted
    i cane see a south park piss take of this already.

terrance why is your dog licking peanut butter off your dick, i farted on his face buddy and one thing led to another guy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    ^ This guy will make America great again.

Seriously, animals can not give consent PERIOD, no body language or tail movement gives anyone the right to abuse them. They are to be protected by us because we are suppose to be smarter, just like children, If you would prey on or abuse an animal because they can't say no, then you would prob do the same thing to a child or a handicapped person. This makes you scum of the world and a predator that needs not breath my air.
    and what about when the male dog starts humping your leg i think thats a clear sign of consent as it wants sex with something

Guessing you're a trump guy? Is it typical to have a hard time with reading for you guys?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    This is incorrect, they don't think it is okay. They simply point out that the letter of the law as it currently stands doesn't consider that bestiality.

Misleading title is misleading, or deliberately incorrect.
    Well, it is the Daily Mail. Their bread and butter is misleading and deliberately incorrect articles...